Welcome to Gaia! ::

Your shop need some help?

That's why I'm here! 0.5 50.0% [ 2 ]
Nope... here for the poll to get free gold. 0.5 50.0% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 4 ]

Advertising is hard.
Sometimes, you just need some help!
Be it banners, ideas, bumpers, or just a little help!

I am offering my services as a marketing agent!

I am willing to take on only 10 clients at a time; I know this limits it, but I want to do the best I can for them and I feel that taking on more than 10 would stress my resources.

What I Do
I can do a number of things. I have found the best help I offer is usually just advice.
I also can come up with contest ideas, marketing strategy, and help you put them into action.

Setting up a shop? I can make graphics for you to set your shop apart from the others.

Wanting bumpers? I make special BUMP graphics featuring your avatar, like this:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

Need Banners? Of course I make those, check out these:
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I also prowl the forums looking for people in need of specific services, when I find them, I will contact them suggesting one of my clients shops.

PRICE:
This shop is reserved for artists only. My services are being used as payment for artists who give me discounts on my request thread.

We I am your humble employee and will do everything in my power to get your shop hits. I will make banners, shop graphics, bump signs, banners, and prowl. I also do basic editing and grammatical checks on your shop. Meaning if you misspell a word or something I will PM you and tell you about it and how to fix it.

I have been doing this for free for a while and have gotten rather good results, but now I am in need of gold so I am offering my services for hire! smile

Rules

1) Be kind
2) Bumps are appreshiated
3) If the shop title says CLOSED, please do not place an order
4) If all 10 slots are filled, bribing works SOMETIMES smile
Please, enjoy your day!
Clients:

1:
2:
3:
4:
5: