Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sukuya's Partner

Questionable Firestarter

25,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

A Tarot service that focuses on the more human side of life.

The flavor will be a little darker, a lot more honest, bitter, strong, and strident. You won't be getting the fluffy answers with this deck.
As such, readings will involve language and mannerisms not suitable for younger audiences. You have been advised.

Shop status: Closed for personal reasons

Darkana Tarot, card designs, and Darkana glyph copyright Janden Hale. Used with permission of creator.

Sukuya's Partner

Questionable Firestarter

25,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200

PLEASE READ

1] ToS and R&G trump all.
2] Show respect.
3] Do not offer advice unless asked.
4] If I find need to, I will refuse you service.
5] I am a cartomancer, not a psychic. This is primarily for entertainment and self-enlightenment.
6] If slots are full, please do not place an order or PM asking for a reading.
7] Keep an open mind. You won't always hear what you want to hear or get an answer or result that you expected.
8] If you are getting a tarot reading for the first time, please read this link on how to ask your question.

Work Ethic

*] I prioritize my real-life/non-Gaian clients. I run a listing on Keen.com as well and Gaia Gold doesn't yet pay my bills.
*] I am more than happy to schedule a reading over Skype, but please bear in mind the cost will be extra.
*] On weekends, I am likely to disappear, due to family time and the need to take a break.
*] I love to do work and I do love dealing with Tarot, as well as microblogging about it on #amtarot, #pmtarot, and #DailyDarkana
*] I will only accept a trade when I'm well into writing up your reading.
*] I am not afraid of being blunt with your readings - pay no mind to the dislikes. smile

If you are a first-time client for cartomancy of any kind, please click the link below for a basic run-down of how tarot and its relatives work.
User Image

Sukuya's Partner

Questionable Firestarter

25,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Waiting for readings

1]
2]
3]
4]
5]
6]
7]
8]
9]
10]

Sukuya's Partner

Questionable Firestarter

25,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Hey, CC! I'd like a reading, please.
Username:
Preferred pronouns:
Reading requested:
Question (PM if you want to have it privately asked):
Do you want this to be a live reading:
Total:

Please note that live readings will cost a fee equal to 10* the normal order. A Solitary over Skype will take about 20 minutes and will cost 250,000 gold

Three Card Forecast - A quick reading for a fast-paced world. 5,000 gold

Five Card Trend - A more detailed look at your path, moving from past to present and into the possible. 8,000 gold

Celtic Cross - A thorough look in classic form, but not classic meaning. 15,000 gold

Solitary - A spread, purely bound by chance, that may use up to 12 cards to show current state and current obstacles. 25,000 gold

Sukuya's Partner

Questionable Firestarter

25,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200

The deck was designed by Janden Hale, and was first made public through Hale's deviantART alias, Dyler Turden. Hale describes his deck as having "[a] modern grunge style and non-traditional Tarot symbolism" that offers both the cartomancer and the client a piercing, honest interpretation of a question.
While Hale's style of his own readings over at his acclaimed "Inappropriate Tarot Readings" page on Facebook may seem crude, this particular deck has a sort of clean "aftertaste" in its own right. The images are not kind, and the messages will not always be.

This deck may not be for you if your perception of Tarot is closer to the fantasy that involves green pastures and gods. If you're more into the darker, more human aspect of Tarot, this may be your deck.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sukuya's Partner

Questionable Firestarter

25,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200

(If you wish to give a testimonial about any services, please feel free to contact me giving permission to post such)

* "I felt like Ceci's readings were very accurate and insightful. She did a very good job at providing insight into my questions and made it lots of fun while doing so. Highly recommended! And very worth the tiny monetary amount she asks." ~ Laenri

* "If you are looking for a sugar-coated and nothing negative at all kind of Tarot Reading, you won't get it at Darkana Tarot. But if you need straightforwardness and no holding back kind of readings? You will absolutely get that with Cecilia. I cannot recommend Darkana Tarot enough. I was pleased with the reading I got; it was something that stopped me in my tracks and made me think. It's exactly what I needed. I will definitely use Darkana Tarot shop again." ~ LethySnape

Sukuya's Partner

Questionable Firestarter

25,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200

User Image

[url=http://tinyurl.com/gaiatarot][IMG]http://i44.tinypic.com/2a6t641.png[/IMG][/url]

Sukuya's Partner

Questionable Firestarter

25,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Sukuya's Partner

Questionable Firestarter

25,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200