Welcome to Gaia! ::

Greedy Tycoon

6,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tycoon 200
I've been a programmer for a number of years and can make just about anything you want with HTML/CSS and PHP, I know a few other languages as well, if you are interested in my services I charge 1B per page made, just post here or PM me if interested. (Prefer post AND PM)

I can't design to save my life, so if you have a website designed, I can code it up for you. If you do not have a design, I will be using Twitter Bootstrap with colors changed to your liking

Newbie Bidder

Artificial Devil
I've been a programmer for a number of years and can make just about anything you want with HTML/CSS and PHP, I know a few other languages as well, if you are interested in my services I charge 1B per page made, just post here or PM me if interested. (Prefer post AND PM)

I can't design to save my life, so if you have a website designed, I can code it up for you. If you do not have a design, I will be using Twitter Bootstrap with colors changed to your liking

I might want to do this, i really want to different profile image or CSS. if u want to do it for me just Pm me ill tell you the design and tell me how much i have to pay smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff