Welcome to Gaia! ::

Magic Spirit

17,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

User Image

Welcome!

For the month of October only, I'll be designing Halloween Tek Teks for those looking to dress them up in the spirit of Halloween!

The best thing is, you get to name your price! However, no offers below 500G will be accepted.

Also, I'll be designing you two different avatars, so you'll be able to chose which you like best!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Examples:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

....More to Come.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Order Form:

[b]Username:[/b] Your username
[b]Costume/Theme:[/b] What do you want them to be?
[b]Colors:[/b] What colors do you want used?
[b]Budget:[/b ]How much can you spend on the avatar?
[b]Offer:[/b] How much are you willing to pay me for designing you a dream avatar?

Completed Orders:

II Chigusa II
Option 1: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Option 2: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

misskinz3
Option 1: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Option 2: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Parigo

-Unbridled-Lust-
Option 1: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Option 2:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Luna Lily Bones

Affiliates:

AND! When you're done having it created, if you want it drawn, check out Caoimhe Gallagher's Halloween Art Shop: This Is Halloween!

Layout by Caoimhe Gallagher

Magic Spirit

17,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

Magic Spirit

17,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

Magic Spirit

17,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

Magic Spirit

17,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

Beloved Millionaire

Woot! all pretty =D
Username: Daewryth
Costume: Zombie/Vampire
Colors: Red/Black, Purple/Black
Offer: 2,000?

Dramatic Lunatic

15,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Team Rina 200
Username: II Chigusa II
Costume: Witch / Vampiress
Colors: Purple, red, gold.
Offer: 2.5k

Magic Spirit

17,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
Daewryth
Username: Daewryth
Costume: Zombie/Vampire
Colors: Red/Black, Purple/Black
Offer: 2,000?

I'll be right on that :3
I just realized that a piece of vital information was missing on the order form and I apologize for that
but what's your price limit?

Magic Spirit

17,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
II Chigusa II
Username: II Chigusa II
Costume: Witch / Vampiress
Colors: Purple, red, gold.
Offer: 2.5k

I had forgotten to make sure that the budget was included in the order form, so may I ask what your price limit is?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff