Welcome to Gaia! ::

Timid Lover

x-iKuppieKake
Cirque de nuit
x-iKuppieKake
Cirque de nuit
x-iKuppieKake
This is just a request. c:

Can we make an effort to end our bumps in 0's or 5's? It would be much easier to count our total bump count.

I'm sorry; but it's the way I've been doing orders. I work during the day, so I can only do a certain amount of bumps at a time. I am the one who figures out what to pay; leave it to me. wink

Okay, I understand! c:

~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sorry if I seem too harsh. I had... kind of an incident earlier and I want to make sure everyone's happy. smile

It's not a problem! ^O^

So my best friend who is so generously kind is taking me on an 18-day trip to Hong Kong, Palawan, and Cebu (July 21st-August 7th). I probably won't be bumping in these days, and I might not start bumping right away August 7th because of jetlag. D: I'll try my best to bump as much as possible this week, sorry if I do fail you :c

------------------
Thanks for letting me know before hand. Apprentice's sister had a baby, so he's going to be going gone for a few days. Your so lucky to be going on that type of trip! My friend grew up in the Phippines ( sorry for the spelling), she loved all the different flora and fauna. biggrin

Junior

12,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
I AM WORKING ON ORDER #4

555/1O,OOO

Whoopsies, forgot to post! >w<

Junior

12,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Cirque de nuit
x-iKuppieKake
Cirque de nuit
x-iKuppieKake
Cirque de nuit
x-iKuppieKake
This is just a request. c:

Can we make an effort to end our bumps in 0's or 5's? It would be much easier to count our total bump count.

I'm sorry; but it's the way I've been doing orders. I work during the day, so I can only do a certain amount of bumps at a time. I am the one who figures out what to pay; leave it to me. wink

Okay, I understand! c:

~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sorry if I seem too harsh. I had... kind of an incident earlier and I want to make sure everyone's happy. smile

It's not a problem! ^O^

So my best friend who is so generously kind is taking me on an 18-day trip to Hong Kong, Palawan, and Cebu (July 21st-August 7th). I probably won't be bumping in these days, and I might not start bumping right away August 7th because of jetlag. D: I'll try my best to bump as much as possible this week, sorry if I do fail you :c

------------------
Thanks for letting me know before hand. Apprentice's sister had a baby, so he's going to be going gone for a few days. You're so lucky to be going on that type of trip! My friend grew up in the Phippines ( sorry for the spelling), she loved all the different flora and fauna. biggrin

I'm so jealous of your friend! Haha, I'd love to live in Philippines. The air is so clean there, and all the people there are really friendly. c: However, during this time of month, it's raining season, so hopefully there aren't any typhoons when I go D;

Junior

12,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
x-iKuppieKake
Cirque de nuit
x-iKuppieKake
Cirque de nuit
x-iKuppieKake

Okay, I understand! c:

~~~~~~~~~~~

It's not a problem! ^O^

------------------
Thanks for letting me know before hand. Apprentice's sister had a baby, so he's going to be going gone for a few days. You're so lucky to be going on that type of trip! My friend grew up in the Phippines ( sorry for the spelling), she loved all the different flora and fauna. biggrin

I'm so jealous of your friend! Haha, I'd love to live in Philippines. The air is so clean there, and all the people there are really friendly. c: However, during this time of month, it's raining season, so hopefully there aren't any typhoons when I go D;

Junior

12,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
x-iKuppieKake
I AM WORKING ON ORDER #4

555/1O,OOO

Whoopsies, forgot to post! >w<
I AM NO LONGER WORKING ON ORDER #4

665/1O,OOO

Timid Lover

I AM NO LONGER WORKING ON ORDER # 5
50//500

Sorry guys; forgot to close off the order last night. sweatdrop

Junior

12,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
I AM WORKING ON ORDER #4

665/1O,OOO

Timid Lover

I AM WORKING ON ORDER # 5
50//500

Timid Lover

Cirque de nuit
I AM WORKING ON ORDER # 5
50//500

I AM NO LONGER WORKING ON ORDER # 5
100//500

Timid Lover

I AM WORKING ON ORDER # 2
98//500

Timid Lover

emotion_bigheart

Timid Lover

Cirque de nuit
I AM WORKING ON ORDER # 2
98//500

I AM NO LONGER WORKING ON ORDER # 2
110//500

Timid Lover

Orgasming Pirate

Are you there? I haven't heard from you in a while. sweatdrop

Timid Lover

I AM WORKING ON ORDER # 4
912//10,000

Indulgent Nymph

Cirque de nuit
Orgasming Pirate

Are you there? I haven't heard from you in a while. sweatdrop

I'm sorry I've had a passing in the family and I cannot continue with this. I am sorry.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff