Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dedicated Gekko

9,550 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
onyx2047
Actually, I might be interested in doing a collaboration with you. See, I don't currently have access to my usual programs or a tablet. I can do coloring by hand but...right now its too much for me. I have been looking for someone who can color my stuffs. Or someone who can take a drawing of mine and render it on the computer. People of Gaia seem to love digital art and I am so traditional. Anyways, let me show you an example of some of my line art.

First a few examples of some of my past work (sorry I dont have a DA). Some are colored but as you can see not digitally. Here are just a few.
[X], [X], [X], [X]

Alright so, there are some examples just to give you a bit of an idea. However, I am wanting to actually focus on drawing cute foods and or fairies xD
I did the whole custom OC drawing thing and it was a pain in the a**. My shop will be obviously pre-mades. It has to be because I just don't have THAT much time in my days anymore. Perhaps if you'd like I can give you an image to color and see how you like working with my lines and such?

Let me know and I will send you an image to color for me.

I am very interested! Your art is really nice :3. Foods and fairies sound fun xD. Sure, I can try coloring one of your linearts so we can both see how it works out. : )

9,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Adequately Kat

Wonderful. So HERE is my old shop that I wish to revise and clearly needs a bit of a make-over.

HERE Is the image you can color and add wings to, to change her into a fairy. Take as much time as you need. You may edit the line art if you wish (ie. Different clothing, etc). Have fun and I am excited to see the finished piece!

If everything goes well I will show you my Kawaii foods!!!!

Dedicated Gekko

9,550 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
onyx2047
Adequately Kat

Wonderful. So HERE is my old shop that I wish to revise and clearly needs a bit of a make-over.

HERE Is the image you can color and add wings to, to change her into a fairy. Take as much time as you need. You may edit the line art if you wish (ie. Different clothing, etc). Have fun and I am excited to see the finished piece!

I've never made anything that's fairy-like but I can tryyyy : P

9,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Adequately Kat
onyx2047
Adequately Kat

Well you can just color the girl if you cannot draw/color in wings. I just meant to say that the image is yours to play with. n_n

Dedicated Gekko

9,550 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
onyx2047
Adequately Kat
onyx2047
Adequately Kat

Well you can just color the girl if you cannot draw/color in wings. I just meant to say that the image is yours to play with. n_n

Oh okay razz

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces