• Megathread 100
Unscripted Destiny
insane chocolatelover
Unscripted Destiny
insane chocolatelover
almost done with those, took a little longer because i was hungry and ate
oh alright, thank you c:

ok those are done
trade completed, you may post them here or PM them to me. Let me know if you'd like another batch to do c:

another batch please

Invisible Duck

insane chocolatelover
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
is this good?
yeah I guess photobucket works but you don't have to use an outside site. It'd be easier to right click the thumbnail pic and get the thumbnail url, rather than all that saving and uploading >.<

Invisible Duck

insane chocolatelover
Unscripted Destiny
insane chocolatelover
Unscripted Destiny
insane chocolatelover
almost done with those, took a little longer because i was hungry and ate
oh alright, thank you c:

ok those are done
trade completed, you may post them here or PM them to me. Let me know if you'd like another batch to do c:

another batch please

trainee detective
napoleon felony
courageous bonnîe
eremiels wings
shift

angelic pendant
golden laurels
maw
ebon laurels
white laurels

Friendly Giver

19,000 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Generous 100
  • Megathread 100
Unscripted Destiny
insane chocolatelover
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
is this good?
yeah I guess photobucket works but you don't have to use an outside site. It'd be easier to right click the thumbnail pic and get the thumbnail url, rather than all that saving and uploading >.<

i was only getting sparkles when i did that>< so i had to go through the processes, but i dont mind

Invisible Duck

insane chocolatelover
Unscripted Destiny
insane chocolatelover
is this good?

i was only getting sparkles when i did that>< so i had to go through the processes, but i dont mind
oh I turned my sparkles of premium off years ago lol too shiny o.o alright if that's how'd you like to do it, thank you c:

Friendly Giver

19,000 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Generous 100
  • Megathread 100
Unscripted Destiny
insane chocolatelover
Unscripted Destiny
insane chocolatelover
is this good?

oh I turned my sparkles of premium off years ago lol too shiny o.o alright if that's how'd you like to do it, thank you c:

i can do that???? for real, oh man if i had known that all my giveaways woulda been easier to have done. oh well><

Friendly Giver

19,000 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Generous 100
  • Megathread 100

Friendly Giver

19,000 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Generous 100
  • Megathread 100
going to take a shower, will be back

Friendly Giver

19,000 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Generous 100
  • Megathread 100
back, have enough ime for a batch or 2 before heading to work then will be back

Invisible Duck

insane chocolatelover
sorry I was at work, I sent the trade for the second batch, accept when you can, thank you c:
I'll set up another batch in a lil bit, I have some catching up to do in my threads first, also I thought the last batch was 10 items, I may be looking at it wrong, it's early x.x

Friendly Giver

19,000 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Generous 100
  • Megathread 100
Unscripted Destiny
insane chocolatelover
sorry I was at work, I sent the trade for the second batch, accept when you can, thank you c:
I'll set up another batch in a lil bit, I have some catching up to do in my threads first, also I thought the last batch was 10 items, I may be looking at it wrong, it's early x.x
in a hour and half I'll get to that. I'm going to my last class

Invisible Duck

insane chocolatelover
Unscripted Destiny
insane chocolatelover
alrighty, that will give me time to link up some more items c:

Friendly Giver

19,000 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Generous 100
  • Megathread 100
Oh shoot there is 10. I must had forgotten one. I'll do that when I get home

Friendly Giver

19,000 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Generous 100
  • Megathread 100
Unscripted Destiny
insane chocolatelover
Unscripted Destiny
insane chocolatelover

User Image
the tenth one that i left out. I'm sorry><

Invisible Duck

insane chocolatelover
Unscripted Destiny
insane chocolatelover
Unscripted Destiny
insane chocolatelover

User Image
the tenth one that i left out. I'm sorry><
thank you, I'm still behind in organizing it, so I'm extending the time frame a few more days. I'll try to make a new list ASAP.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff