Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Hello and welcome to april showers a tektek shop. If you are looking for a dream avatar you have come to right place. Please feel free to look around, order, or bump our thread. We have wonderful tektekers here.

[open.not hiring]

Main/Info Announcements RulesEmployees/Samples Forms Contests
Affiliates Open

User Image
User Image

Follow Gaia online's ToS
Do not quote from the first page
Do not steal thread layout or avatars
Respect everyone in here
If you want your affiliates to be added, please pm me (veratara)
Be patient, we're not online all the time
We have the right to refuse an order
Employees stay active
Fill out the form with lots of details
Let me know when you're going on a hiatus
After your order has been accepted send the trade
Employees please post at least once a day
I have to the right change/add rules

Main/Info Announcements Rules Employees/Samples Forms ContestsAffiliates Open

User Image
User Image

Username VeraTara
Pricing 5-10k
Specialties females, 2-4 colors, enviros, semi-cluttered, cute, elegance, high price limits.
Slots

Samples of your work
4-8 samples
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Username seaotter888
Pricing optional
Specialties 1-3 colors, red and black
Slots

Samples of your work
4-8 samples

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Username Kumiko Fujiwa
Pricing 200-450k
Specialties Female avatars, somewhat dark and gloomy, Christmasy types, red, black, gray, green, blue, sexy.
Slots
1)
2)
3)
4)

Samples of your work

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Username Avara Lavenspere
Pricing Negotiable
Specialties creepy, simple, dark
Slots

Samples of your work

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Username Devie Angel
Pricing I don't mind really.. just pay what you think it is worth
Specialties girls, 2 colored theme, expensive items,
Slots ichi.
ni.
san.

Samples of your work

4-8 samples
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Username Teacup456
Pricing 3,000-5,000 gold
Specialties Female Avatars, Budgets 3mil and below, Bases, Dark/gloomy, Elegant/beauty, 2-3 Colour Schemes (especially involving black or red), Themes, Incorporating Specific Items, Avatars with a Story
Slots

Samples of your work
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image
User Image

When the tekteker accepts your order you send a trade. Accept the trade when you receive your avatar.

Post your oder form here in the shop

[b][size=10][color=#eeb395]Username:[/color] [color=skyblue][/color]
[color=#eeb395]Wanted Tekteker:[/color]
[quote="USERNAME HERE"][/quote]
[color=#eeb395]Base:[/color] [color=skyblue][/color]
[color=#eeb395]Items wanted:[/color] [color=skyblue][/color]
[color=#eeb395]Liked items:[/color] [color=skyblue][/color]
[color=#eeb395]Disliked items:[/color] [color=skyblue][/color]
[color=#eeb395]Exclude items from price (give your inventory?):[/color] [color=skyblue][/color]
[color=#eeb395]Colors wanted:[/color] [color=skyblue][/color]
[color=#eeb395]Colors hated:[/color] [color=skyblue][/color]
[color=#eeb395]Theme:[/color] [color=skyblue][/color]
[color=#eeb395]Sem-Cluttered/Cluttered/Simple:[/color] [color=skyblue][/color]
[color=#eeb395]Price limit:[/color] [color=skyblue][/color]
[color=#eeb395]Extra details:[/color] [color=skyblue][/color]
[color=#eeb395]Total payment:[/color] [color=skyblue][/color]
[color=#eeb395]Tip (optional):[/color] [color=skyblue][/color]
[/size][/color][/b]

[b] [color=#eeb395]☀[/color] [color=skyblue]Username[/color] [color=grey][/color]
[color=#eeb395]☀[/color] [color=skyblue]Pricing[/color] [color=grey](how much you want your tekteks to cost)[/color]
[color=#eeb395]☀[/color] [color=skyblue]Specialties[/color] [color=grey][/color]
[color=#eeb395]☀[/color] [color=skyblue]Slots[/color] [color=grey][/color]
[color=#eeb395]☀[/color] [color=skyblue]Samples of your work[/color][/b] [color=grey]4-8 samples[/color]

Please send employee application to me (VeraTara).

User Image
User Image

User Image
User Image

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/services/april-showers-a-tektek-shop-open-hiring/t.83801187/?_gaia_t_=7564][img]http://i937.photobucket.com/albums/ad219/VeraTara/Gaia Stuff/button.png[/img][/url]

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/services/april-showers-a-tektek-shop-open-contests/t.83801187/#][img]http://i646.photobucket.com/albums/uu186/abbeyasaXD/banners/verawishes2_zpsc2eab17e.jpg[/img][/url]

User Image User Image User Image

User Image User Image
User ImageUser Image

User Image
Open!

User Image

Fashionable Vampire

Lots of luck with this shop! It's hard making a business doing this.
Sifen Yamishi

Thank you! First time using the service, i've had a few free tektek shops but were really slow.

Fashionable Vampire

Let's hope this shop prospers. I'm giving it till the end of the month before pulling the plug on mine.
Sifen Yamishi

lets hope that is does, if the inventory worked i would have asked you to make mine and i have lots of items that i don't know to put together.

Fashionable Vampire

VeraTara

lets hope that is does, if the inventory worked i would have asked you to make mine and i have lots of items that i don't know to put together.

Maybe try again?
Sifen Yamishi

just tried and i have a pop up window that comes up

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out