Welcome to Gaia! ::

Generous Entrepreneur

11,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Gaian 50
You can send it all to Parae. xD. I will send you a pm soon about your reading.

This is a fun idea, and I've had several people tell me that I've given them something to think about.

Familiar Exhibitionist

Generous Entrepreneur

11,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Gaian 50
Hey there Kiss!

Mount Pabst's Senpai

Naughty Fox

17,025 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Noble Shade 100
  • The Edgiest 250
Tell me what you see in my future
Name: YamiNozomi
Question: An overall spread about love? Does that make sense?
Spread: Celtic Cross please
Reader: Either or
Details: I'll double the price if you can tell me which card shows up in which position either reversed or not. I'd appreciate it.

Generous Entrepreneur

11,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Gaian 50
If you are still on, I am currently on to be able to do readings.

Mount Pabst's Senpai

Naughty Fox

17,025 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Noble Shade 100
  • The Edgiest 250
jessieomer

Aww I just went to sleep after that crying Oh well, I send a trade to both of you. Whoever has the time first can do the reading, but both can accept the trade. Since it's going to a good cause, I don't mind donating. I hope it helps with the ball.

Familiar Exhibitionist

YamiNozomi
That's really kind of you! emotion_bigheart

Mount Pabst's Senpai

Naughty Fox

17,025 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Noble Shade 100
  • The Edgiest 250
KissMeHappy
YamiNozomi

The user run events are a good thing for gaia. I haven't been to the ball since the 7 sins. (My friends don't take part in events for some reason and I wasn't on during the time of the balls) I enjoy them so I don't mind donating at all. If you ever need anymore help, just PM I'm happy to help. ^_^

Reveler

YamiNozomi
KissMeHappy
YamiNozomi

The user run events are a good thing for gaia. I haven't been to the ball since the 7 sins. (My friends don't take part in events for some reason and I wasn't on during the time of the balls) I enjoy them so I don't mind donating at all. If you ever need anymore help, just PM I'm happy to help. ^_^

Oh! I started helping in the Annual Ball during the 7 sins ball! That one was great - a lot of fun.

You're too kind!! heart I'm doing a reading for you, definitely. For your kindness. crying

Reveler

jessieomer

Hello! KissMeHappy just joined our shop! She said she can additionally do five card spreads, mirror spreads, and numerology spreads. I'm going to do my best to learn these, but can you do any of these? So we can add them to the shop?

Mount Pabst's Senpai

Naughty Fox

17,025 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Noble Shade 100
  • The Edgiest 250
Paraeeeee

If you're looking for more people to help out, I do tarot readings as well, and I also dabble in runes. If you wish I'd be willing to help out your shop free of charge.

Edit: and Pendulums as well...lol forgot about that one. ^_^'''

Reveler

YamiNozomi
Paraeeeee

If you're looking for more people to help out, I do tarot readings as well, and I also dabble in runes. If you wish I'd be willing to help out your shop free of charge.

Edit: and Pendulums as well...lol forgot about that one. ^_^'''

MY GOD really?
faodslfjal;sadjfl;askj You're such an awesome person, you know that?

Alright, send me a PM about the spreads you do, the other things you do (and prices), and a short blurb about yourself! heart

Mount Pabst's Senpai

Naughty Fox

17,025 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Noble Shade 100
  • The Edgiest 250
Paraeeeee

Okay PM sent not sure if that's what you wanted. But seeing as I live far away I'm usually up when very few are, so at least hopefully you'll always have someone to do a reading. And I like to help out, nothing more, nothing less than that. Like I said before user run events like the ball are important to Gaia and to myself, I enjoy helping out for such a worthy cause.

Generous Entrepreneur

11,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Gaian 50
Paraeeeee
jessieomer

Hello! KissMeHappy just joined our shop! She said she can additionally do five card spreads, mirror spreads, and numerology spreads. I'm going to do my best to learn these, but can you do any of these? So we can add them to the shop?
I will definitely try to learn these spreads. I can actually do 5 card spreads already. haven't heard of numerology spreads though, but i will def try it.

Generous Entrepreneur

11,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Gaian 50
YamiNozomi
jessieomer

Aww I just went to sleep after that crying Oh well, I send a trade to both of you. Whoever has the time first can do the reading, but both can accept the trade. Since it's going to a good cause, I don't mind donating. I hope it helps with the ball.
bless you. and it seems our luck is out of sorts as I had just left for work when you quoted me.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff