Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Friend

User ImageUser Image

Hello :3! I know your live sessions are done through livestream...I was wondering if instead it could be done through skype?
If not it's fine...I'm just curious :3

Generous Entrepreneur

11,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Gaian 50
Lady Apsara
User ImageUser Image

Hello :3! I know your live sessions are done through livestream...I was wondering if instead it could be done through skype?
If not it's fine...I'm just curious :3
I have skype, so I can do it via video. I am not quite sure about Kiss though.

Obviously I'd need your skype name and a time to be set up to do this.

Beloved Friend

jessieomer
I have skype, so I can do it via video. I am not quite sure about Kiss though.

Obviously I'd need your skype name and a time to be set up to do this.
User ImageUser Image

When are you available ^-^?
I will send my skype name over a pm with my order whenever you can do the reading smile if that is ok surprised !

Generous Entrepreneur

11,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Gaian 50
Lady Apsara
User ImageUser Image

When are you available ^-^?
I will send my skype name over a pm with my order whenever you can do the reading smile if that is ok surprised !
I am usually available from 9 am - noonish. and then really late at night (10 ish to about midnight most nights)

Beloved Friend

jessieomer
Lady Apsara
I am usually available from 9 am - noonish. and then really late at night (10 ish to about midnight most nights)

User ImageUser Image

What time zone are you in?

Generous Entrepreneur

11,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Gaian 50
Lady Apsara

What time zone are you in?

EST Gaia - 5 PST

Beloved Friend

jessieomer

EST Gaia - 5 PST

User ImageUser Image

So it's about 8:10?

Generous Entrepreneur

11,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Gaian 50
Lady Apsara
jessieomer

EST Gaia - 5 PST

User ImageUser Image

Right now its 11:16 am

Beloved Friend

jessieomer
Lady Apsara
jessieomer

EST Gaia - 5 PST

User ImageUser Image

Right now its 11:16 am

User ImageUser Image

Oh O_o
must have looked at the wrong time thing then hahah ^-^'
Well I'm good now if you are fine with it ^-^

Generous Entrepreneur

11,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Gaian 50
Lady Apsara

User ImageUser Image

Oh O_o
must have looked at the wrong time thing then hahah ^-^'
Well I'm good now if you are fine with it ^-^

I apologize for not getting back to you sooner. Its been a rough couple of days spent going back and forth to the childrens hospital. I'm very exhausted. I can do a reading, but it may not be as accurate as when ive had sleep and such.

Beloved Friend

jessieomer

I apologize for not getting back to you sooner. Its been a rough couple of days spent going back and forth to the childrens hospital. I'm very exhausted. I can do a reading, but it may not be as accurate as when ive had sleep and such.

User ImageUser Image

sad !! I hope everything is ok!!!

Just whenever you are free and well rested tell e :O! No rush! Get some rest! I hope everything turns out ok sad !

Generous Entrepreneur

11,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Gaian 50
Lady Apsara
jessieomer

User ImageUser Image

sad !! I hope everything is ok!!!

Just whenever you are free and well rested tell me :O! No rush! Get some rest! I hope everything turns out ok sad !

You will be the first to know when I can do it. yeah Emily has low breathing, her breathing level without a tank is 84 which is very low. She was born premature, so her lungs were not fully developed when she was born, and shes been on a tank before. Hopefully this will just take a couple more days. We're looking at Saturday for her possibly getting out but not for sure.

Beloved Friend

jessieomer

You will be the first to know when I can do it. yeah Emily has low breathing, her breathing level without a tank is 84 which is very low. She was born premature, so her lungs were not fully developed when she was born, and shes been on a tank before. Hopefully this will just take a couple more days. We're looking at Saturday for her possibly getting out but not for sure.

User ImageUser Image

I'm so sorry sad !
I hope your baby gets better soon, and develops some strong healthy lungs smile !
That must be really tough sad !

Generous Entrepreneur

11,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Gaian 50
Lady Apsara
User ImageUser Image

I'm so sorry sad !
I hope your baby gets better soon, and develops some strong healthy lungs smile !
That must be really tough sad !

She's my niece. But her mom's.... well it's complicated. Anyways, I was the one who drove Emily to the hospital and stayed with her. If her mom can't calm her down in a hospital, its usually me who does.

Beloved Friend

jessieomer
She's my niece. But her mom's.... well it's complicated. Anyways, I was the one who drove Emily to the hospital and stayed with her. If her mom can't calm her down in a hospital, its usually me who does.

User ImageUser Image

Well she is lucky to have a caring Aunt like you smile
That's pretty awesome of you to stay with her, hospital visits are exhausting and nerve racking too :/

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff