Welcome to Gaia! ::

Happy Nutella
♦Name♦ Happy Nutella
♦Bumps♦ 100
♦Timing♦ 5 Minutes
♦Bumping♦ Airplances ; A Quest Thread
♦Place♦ {x}
♦Bump♦ #3
Thank you for your order. I will add you to the list. We are also happy to see you back.
Just wanted to post for my hunnie bunny to let those that he is bumping for that he is sick and I'm being mean and making him rest and not do much.
I am feeling better thanks to my wonderful girl who made me stay in bed.
Well I am off to go have lunch with my girl when I get back I will start bumping. Hopefully I have fixed/updated what needed to be fixed/updated.
I will be leaving to head to go get my woman from her work.

Witty Lunatic

BUMP! emotion_awesome
Sorry I haven't been on to bump all. With helping my woman with getting the house ready for thanksgiving and helping my mother with some remodeling at her house. I now have some time to bump for you all again. Please note that I am focusing on the bribe slot first though.
I will be unavailable tomorrow because I have to go and sand my mother's floor for when she gets the new cherry wood panels for me to go put down.
Just an update to my hunnie's customers. He has been working for one of his clients doing some remodling. It has pretty much drained him by the end of the day.
Hello all, I am just making a quick post before dinner. I am back I finished work for one of my clients. If you are wondering I am a handy man/mechanic/carpenter/home repairman or as my wife puts it "Jack Rabbit of All Trades". They had me laying flooring in their whole house and when I finished in time for the holidays I was not allowed near a computer due to family stuff. After dinner I will try to do some bumping.

Mega Ladykiller

Hallowed Pumpkin

♦Name♦ Sweet Dreams La-La
♦Bumps♦ Constant and payment will be Jan. 08/13?
♦Timing♦ 5 preferably.
♦Bumping♦ Ya-Ya Land ~ An Art Shop
♦Place♦ ^ Right above.
♦Read Rules♦ Bunny
♦Bump♦ Constant??

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items