Shop Status:
OpenClosed

Slot Status:
WaitingClosed

Bribe Slot Status:
OpenClosed
User Image
User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
Welcome to Bunny Bumps, I'm Bugs or Rabbit. I just joined gaia to mostly play black jack. But to be able to play more games of black jack I want to earn some gold. So the easy way to do that would be bumping. At least that is what the wonderful woman I love says. I know the shop is called Bunny Bumps and we have roses for most of the logos and banners. I also know it is pink. I like roses and pink. If you want to come in and call me a f** or something because I like pink leave. If you do post calling me a f** or any other hateful term because I like pink I will report you.

Please note that personal life updates such as when I go offline or come online are posted through out the thread so if you would like to know why I am not bumping check the last page for the updates,
User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
♦ Follow Gaia's TOS
❉ Do not pm your orders
♦ Title trades with page number and number of bumps
❉ Put bunny if you read the rules in your post
♦ Trix also needs to be included so you don't get ignored.
❉ No normal orders over 500 bumps
♦ Do not advertise in the shop
❉ PM all affiliate requests
♦ I accept 1/2 the trade when I finish 1/2 your bumps.
^(Meaning you start the trade full gold and when I get 1/2 done I accept once then when finished I accept again.)^
❉ No normal order can be over 10+ minutes(after 10/05/12).
♦Continuous bump slots will be dropped if the place is closed for a week.
User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
◆ 100 Bumps spaced 5+ min apart(100g)
✿ 1gg per bump
◆ 200 Bumps spaced 5+ min apart(400g)
✿ 2gg per bump
◆ 300 Bumps spaced 5+ min apart(900g)
✿ 3gg per bump
◆ 400 Bumps spaced 5+ min apart(1,600[1.6k]g)
✿ 4gg per bump
◆ 500 Bumps spaced 5+ min apart(2,500[2,5k]g)
✿ 5gg per bump
User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image Please fill out the following and put your information in the areas were you see {This}.
[u]♦Name♦[/u] {Name}
[u]♦Bumps♦[/u] {# Bumps}
[u]♦Timing♦[/u] {5 or 10 minutes}
[u]♦Bumping♦[/u] {Thread Title}
[u]♦Place♦[/u] {[url=]url of place bumping[/url]}
[u]♦Read Rules♦[/u] {Your Answer}
[u]♦Bump♦[/u] {# of Bump you want used(see bellow)}

If you are wanting on our constant list please put it in the second spot on the form. Instead of putting the number of bumps please put "Constant and the date you will be paying on".
User Image
ⓞⓝⓔ๏Bump ###/###

ⓣⓦⓞ๏User Image
###/###

three.User Image
###/###

ⓕⓞⓤⓡ๏User Image
###/###

ⓕⓘⓥⓔ๏BUMP
###/###
User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

User Image

Paid Weekly Based off of bumps done.

User Image

❉09/23/12-Shop is created
❉09/25/12-Shop Opens
❉01/01/13-Shop Closes to help wife and mom during tax season
❉05/19/12-Shop Moves/Reopens
❉Date-Update
❉Date-Update
❉Date-Update
User Image

To get a job you will need to pm me or check out the hiring thread here. I need it to be titled with "Bugs I want to work". In the pm please just tell me why you would be the best person for the job. After getting hired you will start bumping the jobs we have. After you finish doing one job you will need to pm me with the title of the order. Tell me where you started bumping and where you finished on. You will get 3gg per bump you do. If you are hired, you will need to let me know when you get to the half way point. With the halfway point you need to stop bumping the order and message me. A bonus for the workers is if you complete an order you get 50% of the gold paid for the bumps. There will also be a "Bumper of the Month" contest and the bumper who does the best by completing orders and by getting the most bumps you will get a large bonus.

Workers:
Bugs-Bunny-Coinin♦
User Image
Total Bumps Done: 0

❤-Return Customer
<3-Continuous Slot
User Image
User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.82450829/][img]http://i1094.photobucket.com/albums/i450/Angel-Baby-89-88/1Others Threads/Bunny Bumps/Advertising-Banner_zpsdfdafdaa.gif[/img][/url]

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Bribe

Rules
✿Orders may be up to 1,000(1k) bumps.
✿Order timing may be under or over 5-10 minutes.
✿Order timing may not be over 1 hour.
✿Orders will be bumped first.
✿Put Full Moon in your order so I know you are a bribe.

Prices
✿0100 Bumps = 05g/bump(500 gold)
✿0200 Bumps = 06g/bump(1,200 gold)[1.2k]
✿0300 Bumps = 07g/bump(2,100 gold)[2.1k]
✿0400 Bumps = 08g/bump(3,200 gold)[3.2k]
✿0500 Bumps = 09g/bump(4,500 gold)[4.5k]
✿0600 Bumps = 10g/bump(6,000 gold)[6k]
✿0700 Bumps = 11g/bump(7,700 gold)[7.7k]
✿0800 Bumps = 12g/bump(9,600 gold)[9.6k]
✿0900 Bumps = 13g/bump(11,700 gold)[11.7k]
✿1000 Bumps = 14g/bump(14,000 gold)[14k]

Slots