Welcome to Gaia! ::

I will try to get all orders up to the nearest 10th and then I have to log off for a second. I have a tab that tried moving in another browser and it is just sitting blocking the tabs in this window...So when I get back I will continue bumping. Thank you for understanding.
Happy Nutella
♦Name♦ Happy Nutella
♦Bumps♦ 100
♦Timing♦ n/a
♦Bumping♦ Airplanes
♦Place♦ [x]
♦Read Rules♦ bunny
♦Bump♦ one
Your order has been finished. Thank you for choosing Bunny Bumps, we hope to see you again.

Precious Treasure

Bugs-Bunny-Coinin

im back! biggrin
♦Name♦ teddieberry.
♦Bumps♦ 100.
♦Timing♦ 10 minutes.
♦Bumping♦ free gold event.
♦Place♦ in my siggy. c:
♦Read Rules♦ bunny.
♦Bump♦ bump #1.

Beloved Millionaire

Good luck with the shop, hun!

While I need bumpers, I find bump shops a bit too long and tiring to get through...
That and I like to have my bumps done a specific way, and hiring bumpers for 500 Bumps with a payment of 100K seems to work better to get me what I need compared to shops...

But =D I see you got customers! So yey!

Anything you're saving for with the purpose of making gold?
teddieberry
Bugs-Bunny-Coinin

im back! biggrin
♦Name♦ teddieberry.
♦Bumps♦ 100.
♦Timing♦ 10 minutes.
♦Place♦ in my siggy. c:
♦Read Rules♦ bunny.
♦Bump♦ bump #1.
Welcome back, I will add you to the list and start bumping when I can. It might have to be tomorrow considering I am tiered from bowling and cleaning up from the Halloween party that my girl had thrown for her coven.
Caoimhe Gallagher

While I need bumpers, I find bump shops a bit too long and tiring to get through...
That and I like to have my bumps done a specific way, and hiring bumpers for 500 Bumps with a payment of 100K seems to work better to get me what I need compared to shops...

That is fine and completely understandable. I am trying to get up gold so I can buy more tokens...and help my woman on any quest she might have.

Beloved Millionaire

Bugs-Bunny-Coinin
Caoimhe Gallagher

That is fine and completely understandable. I am trying to get up gold so I can buy more tokens...and help my woman on any quest she might have.

Does she have a quest thread?
Caoimhe Gallagher
Bugs-Bunny-Coinin
Caoimhe Gallagher

Does she have a quest thread?
Not yet, but she also hasn't been able to get on in a while.

Beloved Millionaire

Bugs-Bunny-Coinin
Not yet, but she also hasn't been able to get on in a while.

Oooh. I see, I see.

Energetic Bear

♦Name♦Ayame Shizuko
♦Bumps♦200
♦Timing♦As much as you can~
♦Bumping♦Δ ωιƨн ʋρσи α ƨтαя
♦Place♦ Click
♦Read Rules♦Bunny
♦Bump♦3

Precious Treasure

Bugs-Bunny-Coinin
teddieberry
Bugs-Bunny-Coinin

im back! biggrin
♦Name♦ teddieberry.
♦Bumps♦ 100.
♦Timing♦ 10 minutes.
♦Place♦ in my siggy. c:
♦Read Rules♦ bunny.
♦Bump♦ bump #1.
Welcome back, I will add you to the list and start bumping when I can. It might have to be tomorrow considering I am tiered from bowling and cleaning up from the Halloween party that my girl had thrown for her coven.

okie dokie. c:
Ayame Shizuko
♦Name♦ Ayame Shizuko
♦Bumps♦ 200
♦Timing♦ 5+ Minutes
♦Bumping♦ Δ ωιƨн ʋρσи α ƨтαя
♦Place♦ XxXxX
♦Read Rules♦ Bunny
♦Bump♦ #3
Thank you for your order I will add you to the list and start working after I get lunch.

Energetic Bear

Bugs-Bunny-Coinin
Ayame Shizuko
♦Name♦ Ayame Shizuko
♦Bumps♦ 200
♦Timing♦ 5+ Minutes
♦Bumping♦ Δ ωιƨн ʋρσи α ƨтαя
♦Place♦ XxXxX
♦Read Rules♦ Bunny
♦Bump♦ #3
Thank you for your order I will add you to the list and start working after I get lunch.

thank you ^^
Well all I am sorry about not taking care of orders my internet has been down. Not due to anything I had control over. I got a guy over today and turns out I had an old modem. So I now have a new one and my internet is now back up. I will do some updates and then start working again.
♦Name♦ Happy Nutella
♦Bumps♦ 100
♦Timing♦ 5 Minutes
♦Bumping♦ Airplances ; A Quest Thread
♦Place♦ {x}
♦Read Rules♦ Bunny and Trix!
♦Bump♦ #3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash