Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Genius

1,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
↪ Citrus Juice ║ A Colorful Bump Shoppe ║ 2 Slots Open ║ Hiring

Hello, and welcome to Citrus Juice - A Colorful Bump Shoppe. We are a newly opened bump shoppe, aiming to provide the best bumping service that we possibly can, for as long as we can.

We are currently hiring. No previous experience required. See here for how to apply.

Please <3 us. If you feel the need to </3 us, fill out our Complaint Form here and we will try to work out the problem.

Table Of Contents
Welcome ┆ Announcements ┆ Rules ┆ F.A.Q. ┆ Ordering Bumps ┆ Slots ┆ Employees ┆ Past Customers ┆ Links In & Out ┆ Reserved

Fashionable Genius

1,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
↪ Announcements

05/05/2012

↳ Thread began a complete re-construction.

Table Of Contents
Welcome ┆ Announcements ┆ Rules ┆ F.A.Q. ┆ Ordering Bumps ┆ Slots ┆ Employees ┆ Past Customers ┆ Links In & Out ┆ Reserved

Fashionable Genius

1,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
↪ Rules

Number One

↳ No advertising, other than in your signature. To become affiliated with us, please send ElectriColors13 a private message with a link to your thread, along with your banner code.

Number Two

↳ Do not send any private messages relating to the shoppe (i.e. questions, concerns, complaints) to employees, but to the owner, ElectriColors13.

Number Three

↳ Do not alter the forms. Any orders or applications using a foreign or altered form will be denied. Please fill your form out as completely as possible.

Number Four

↳ Be at the very least semi-literate, and try to limit your grammatical mistakes. And do not tlk l1k d1s.

Number Five

↳ We do not accept deadline orders nor timed bumps over 3 minutes or 'only bump when I'm online', and we do not bump other bumping services.

Number Six

↳ We reserve the right to change, add, and/or remove any and all of these rules as we see fit.

Table Of Contents

Fashionable Genius

1,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
↪ F.A.Q.

How do I apply for a job?

↳ Read the entire first page. Use the form in "Employees" to apply.

Who do I send the trade to?

↳ You send the trade to Tender_Hearts_Mule. [ x ]

Do I complete my side of the trade?

↳ No. Do not complete your side of the trade. After sending the trade, we accept it twice. After your order is completed, you accept once and ta-dah! The trade is done.

Table Of Contents

Fashionable Genius

1,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
↪ Ordering Bumps

When you order from Citrus Juice, you are absolutely not obligated to tip us. After your order has been completed, you are free to tip if you see fit. Whether or not we accept your order has nothing to do with your tip.

Maximum bumps per order : 2,500 // Minimum bumps per order : 250.

Standard price (i.e. Shops, Roleplays etc) : 10 gold per bump // Discounted thread price (i.e. Art Quests, 'Misc.' Quests etc) : 8 gold per bump // Quest and Charity thread price : 6 gold per bump.

You can order a half-order, which means we bump half of the bumps that you order in each thread. Simply fill out your form with two different thread links. Be sure to calculate separately if one of the threads is a Quest/Charity and the other is not.

Step One

↳ Chose a bump design and then copy and fill out the order form and post it in this thread. Please, fill it out as completely as possible.

Step Two

↳ Once your order is accepted, send the trade to Tender_Hearts_Mule. She will accept once, and your order will be started.

Step Three

↳ Wait for your order to be completed. Once it is, ElectriColors13 will quote you and let you know. Complete your side of the trade, and ElectriColors13 will do the same.

↪ Bump Designs

Bump Design Number One.

Bump Design Number Two.

Bump Design Number Three.

Bump Design Number Four.

↪ Order Form

Delete the parenthesis and text in them and replace them with the proper information.

[list][list][list][list][list=25][size=20][color=lightblue]Order Up![/color][/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[quote="ElectriColors13"][/quote]

[list][list][list=15][size=10][b][color=lightpink]⇢[/color] [color=lightgreen]Hi! My name is...[/color][/b] (username here)
        [b][color=lightpink]⇢[/color] [color=lightgreen]And I would like...[/color][/b] (number of bumps you want)
        [b][color=lightpink]⇢[/color] [color=lightgreen]Please bump...[/color][/b] [url=(thread link)]here[/url]
        [b][color=lightpink]⇢[/color] [color=lightgreen]Please bump me with...[/color][/b] (number of bump you want us to use)
        [b][color=lightpink]⇢[/color] [color=lightgreen]You should also...[/color][/b] (anything else you want us to do i.e. time between bumps, chat, <3 your thread, etc.)
        [b][color=lightpink]⇢[/color] [color=lightgreen]Pre-Cost :[/color][/b] (cost of the order without tip)
        [b][color=lightpink]⇢[/color] [color=lightgreen]Tip :[/color][/b] (how much you will tip ; not necessary)
        [b][color=lightpink]⇢[/color] [color=lightgreen]Total Cost :[/color][/b] (the total cost of your order i.e. pre-cost+tip)
        [b][color=lightpink]⇢[/color] [color=lightgreen]Anything Else?[/color][/b] (any questions, comments or concerns you may have)[/size][/list][/list][/list][/list]

Table Of Contents

Fashionable Genius

1,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
↪ Slots

Slot Number One - GetRichOrDieTryn

Thread Link : [ x ]
        Bumps Completed : 200 / 1,000
        Special Requests : Bump when customer is online // Tell those that post without quoting the customer that they will not be seen by the customer unless they quote her
        Pre-Cost : 8,000
        Tip : 7,000
        Total Cost : 15,000
        Bump Code :
        [align=center][url=http://tinyurl.com/6r2f4rl][img]http://tinyurl.com/cbgol5d[/img][/url]
        [size=10][color=lightblue]000 / 1,000[/color][/size][/align]

Slot Number Two - mokochan2012

Bumps Completed : 465 / 1,000
        Special Requests : Minimum of 50 bumps a day.
        Pre-Cost : 10,000 gold
        Tip : 15,000 gold
        Total Cost : 25,000 gold
        Bump Code :
        [align=center][url=http://tinyurl.com/6r2f4rl][img]http://tinyurl.com/cbgol5d[/img][/url]
        [size=10][color=lightblue]000 / 1,000[/color][/size][/align]

Slot Number Three - Aryvane

Bumps Completed : 000 / 1,500
        Special Requests : No need to rush // <3 the thread.
        Pre-Cost : 9,000 gold
        Tip : 1,000 gold
        Total Cost : 10,000 gold
        Bump Code :
        [align=center][url=http://tinyurl.com/6r2f4rl][size=20][color=lightpink]Citrus[/color] [color=lightblue]Juice[/color] [color=lightgreen]Bumps[/color] [color=violet]You[/color] [color=lightpink]~[/color] [color=lightgreen]![/color][/size][/url]
        [size=10][color=lightblue]000 / 1,500[/color][/size][/align]

Slot Number Four - Open

Bumps Completed :
        Special Requests :
        Pre-Cost :
        Tip :
        Total Cost :
        Bump Code :

Slot Number Five - Open

Bumps Completed :
        Special Requests :
        Pre-Cost :
        Tip :
        Total Cost :
        Bump Code :

Table Of Contents

Fashionable Genius

1,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
↪ Employees

Salary

↳ Each week on Saturday I will send out each employee's salary. It will range from 5 to 10 gold per bump. Read more here [ x ].

Applying

↳ Copy and fill out the following form in this thread. Replace the parenthesis and text within them with the proper information.

[list][list][list][list][list=25][size=20][color=lightblue]I Want To Apply ![/color][/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[quote="ElectriColors13"][/quote]

[list][list][list=15][size=10][b][color=lightpink]⇢[/color] [color=lightgreen]Hi! My name is...[/color][/b] (username here)
        [list][list][list=15][size=10][b][color=lightpink]⇢[/color] [color=lightgreen]I have previously...[/color][/b] (any past experience you've had)
        [list][list][list=15][size=10][b][color=lightpink]⇢[/color] [color=lightgreen]I am on gaia...[/color][/b] (approximately how often you are on gaia i.e. how many days a week, how many hours a day)
        [list][list][list=15][size=10][b][color=lightpink]⇢[/color] [color=lightgreen]Introduce yourself ![/color][/b] (a few statements about yourself - nickname, interests, past times etc.)
        [list][list][list=15][size=10][b][color=lightpink]⇢[/color] [color=lightgreen]Pardon me, you were saying ?[/color][/b] (read employee thread)[/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

Employee List

↳ This is the complete list of Citrus Juice employees. A strike through the employee's name means they are on hiatus // temporary hiatus. If there is a question mark near your name, then you are in danger of losing your job. This system came from TLC bumping. It was not my idea.

Avalon_Warrior
        Cashew Monthliee

Table Of Contents

Fashionable Genius

1,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
↪ Past Customers

--& x Cupids_Stunt x
        --& w0nd3r_k
        --& Cybersix_Data7

Table Of Contents

Fashionable Genius

1,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
↪ Links In & Out

Send me, ElectriColors13, a private message with a link to your thread to be listed here.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Table Of Contents

Fashionable Genius

1,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
↪ Reserved

Table Of Contents

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff