Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3
  Closed

I'll be moving the shop to a new thread this weekend!

<3 1 100.0% [ 1 ]
=(^.^)= 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 1 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 59 60 61

Sphyrnax's Wife

Sparkly Kitten

Beautifully Meaningful
Breaking The Faith
Beautifully Meaningful
Breaking The Faith
Beautifully Meaningful

I'll have to do your reading tomorrow. ^^

Awesome! I look forward to it. I'm not sure about the whole pricing on it so you will have to let me know. <3

We'll figure it out once I've done it. ^^

Okay that works for me. <3

Due to my little mishap and a trip to the ER, I have a stitch in my right pinkie, so it will probably be a few more days before I manage your reading. Sorry lovely.

Oh wow you go through so many mishaps. Sorry to hear that! Sorry for your finger too.

Hallowed Bibliophile

Breaking The Faith

Oh wow you go through so many mishaps. Sorry to hear that! Sorry for your finger too.

You have NO idea. >.< But thanks. I intend to take it easy tonight, but I have an appointment tomorrow...luckily not far away, since driving is difficult.

Sphyrnax's Wife

Sparkly Kitten

Beautifully Meaningful

You have NO idea. >.< But thanks. I intend to take it easy tonight, but I have an appointment tomorrow...luckily not far away, since driving is difficult.

Nope I don't but as much as I hear about I can only imagine. I'm only clumsy myself. That's pretty much it. But it's good you're going to have it checked out. ;3

Hallowed Bibliophile

Breaking The Faith
Beautifully Meaningful

Nope I don't but as much as I hear about I can only imagine. I'm only clumsy myself. That's pretty much it. But it's good you're going to have it checked out. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Oh no, I already went to the hospital to have it stitched. Tomorrow is an appointment about my anxiety. >.>

Sphyrnax's Wife

Sparkly Kitten

Beautifully Meaningful

Oh no, I already went to the hospital to have it stitched. Tomorrow is an appointment about my anxiety. >.>

Oh jeeze I know how that goes. D=
That's really sucky. ;_;

Hallowed Bibliophile

Breaking The Faith

Oh jeeze I know how that goes. D=
That's really sucky. ;_;

Yeah, I'm not looking forward to it, but my councilor and I decided that medication might be the only way to deal with my Walmart induced panic attacks.

Sphyrnax's Wife

Sparkly Kitten

Beautifully Meaningful

Yeah, I'm not looking forward to it, but my councilor and I decided that medication might be the only way to deal with my Walmart induced panic attacks.

Yeah.. It's really hard when it comes to big area's like that. I haven't really found any herbal stuff to help yet. Sorry that medication seems to be the only way.

Hallowed Bibliophile

Breaking The Faith
Beautifully Meaningful

Yeah.. It's really hard when it comes to big area's like that. I haven't really found any herbal stuff to help yet. Sorry that medication seems to be the only way.

I haven't either. i'm hoping for something that's take as you need it. But I need to be able to function, so oh well. So as soon as I can, I promise, on the reading! I just need the catastrophes to stop for a few days.

Sphyrnax's Wife

Sparkly Kitten

Beautifully Meaningful

I haven't either. i'm hoping for something that's take as you need it. But I need to be able to function, so oh well. So as soon as I can, I promise, on the reading! I just need the catastrophes to stop for a few days.

It's fine hun. And if you really feel as though you really aren't up for it all I don't mind. I understand when things get in the way or when you don't feel as inspired. So I wouldn't be mad at all.

Hallowed Bibliophile

Breaking The Faith
Beautifully Meaningful

It's fine hun. And if you really feel as though you really aren't up for it all I don't mind. I understand when things get in the way or when you don't feel as inspired. So I wouldn't be mad at all.

I'd like to work with it, but for a couple of days things are going to be tough. The only thing so far not seriously doomed because of my finger is my typing. >.> Thank the gods.

Sphyrnax's Wife

Sparkly Kitten

Beautifully Meaningful

I'd like to work with it, but for a couple of days things are going to be tough. The only thing so far not seriously doomed because of my finger is my typing. >.> Thank the gods.

Yeah well like I said I'm in no hurry at all. I just hope you can get a day where things aren't going badly for you.

Hallowed Bibliophile

Breaking The Faith
Beautifully Meaningful

Yeah well like I said I'm in no hurry at all. I just hope you can get a day where things aren't going badly for you.

Me too! I'm ready for a break from this random chaos.

Sphyrnax's Wife

Sparkly Kitten

emotion_yatta

Sphyrnax's Wife

Sparkly Kitten

Is this the final scene in our tragic play
We move backwards against the wall
My colour fades to gray

Boop.

Are these the final cries of our aching souls
How come yours don't make a sound
With broken wings we're falling faster as we go