Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3
  Closed

I'll be moving the shop to a new thread this weekend!

<3 1 100.0% [ 1 ]
=(^.^)= 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 1 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 59 60 61 > >>

Novice Writer

25,275 Points
  • A Novel Idea 0
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Generous 100
Beautifully Meaningful

Thank you for the quick response. Please accept the tip from the tipping option above your post...

Hallowed Bibliophile

Hannah Yeager
Beautifully Meaningful

Thank you for the quick response. Please accept the tip from the tipping option above your post...

No problem! I try to be quick on pendulum readings, especially if I'm online. Thank you!

Hallowed Bibliophile

Suka Strife

I Would Like An Oracle/Tarot Reading!

Your Name/Username ~ Suka Strife
Your Age~ 22
Deck You'd Like Used ~ Tarot
Spread You'd Like ~ Horseshoe/rapunzel?
What the Reading is About ~ I'm feeling really lost right now. Career, love, school- the lot of it. I don't know where I'm going or what I'm doing or how I'm supposed to get wherever it is I want to get, even though I don't know where it is.
Anything Else? ~ I don't know which spread would be better, as they both seem to be helpful, so I thought I'd leave that up to you.
Regular or Bribe?~ bribe
Total~ 40k

I hope your health improves and wish you the best in NaNoWriMo this year.

Accepted! I'll try the horseshoe spread, and see how that goes. I find it very helpful for things in general.

And thank you! Both are okay at the moment, here's to hoping it stays that way! I should have it to you by tomorrow, unless something comes up, at which case it will probably be Sunday.

Haha, thanks. I'll check back in tomorrow then, going to crawl into bed.

Hallowed Bibliophile

Suka Strife
Haha, thanks. I'll check back in tomorrow then, going to crawl into bed.

I'm starting on your reading now! You should have it within the next hour or so!

Sparkly Member

ā™¦Quote Me.....

Bump heart

......To Summonā™¦

Hallowed Bibliophile

Thanks so much for your reading.

Hallowed Bibliophile

You're very welcome!

Greedy Fatcat

5,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Your Name/Username ~ Formally known as neko// Heather Martineau
Your Age~ 22
Deck You'd Like Used ~ Mystic tarot
Spread You'd Like ~ *The Celtic Cross Spread///*Umbraeā€™s Relationship Spread
What the Reading is About ~ For the Celtic Cross Spread I would like to ask the following Question. I am a stay at home mom right now and we are struggling paycheck to paycheck. I want to publish first some children's books online for nook and kindle. I then would like to publish a series of books that put a modern twist on mythology. How may this all turn out?

For the Umbrae's Relationship spread my boyfriend Colton is 24 years old, we have a wonderful 8 month old child together. I would like to see what this spread has to say in general <3
Anything Else? ~ please pm me the results, and I tip really well <3
Regular or Bribe?~ BRIBE
Total~ 100k? + tip sound good?

Hallowed Bibliophile

Formally known as Neko

Your Age~ 22
What the Reading is About ~ For the Celtic Cross Spread I would like to ask the following Question. I am a stay at home mom right now and we are struggling paycheck to paycheck. I want to publish first some children's books online for nook and kindle. I then would like to publish a series of books that put a modern twist on mythology. How may this all turn out?

For the Umbrae's Relationship spread my boyfriend Colton is 24 years old, we have a wonderful 8 month old child together. I would like to see what this spread has to say in general <3
Regular or Bribe?~ BRIBE

I absolutely always PM results! And accepted 3nodding

Edited Note - It might be Monday or Tuesday before I can get it to you, but I'm going to try and have it done tonight if I can.

Hallowed Bibliophile

Formally known as Neko

I'll be sending the readings separately, as well, so it's easier to read!

Greedy Fatcat

5,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Beautifully Meaningful
Formally known as Neko

Your Age~ 22

Regular or Bribe?~ BRIBE

I absolutely always PM results! And accepted 3nodding

Edited Note - It might be Monday or Tuesday before I can get it to you, but I'm going to try and have it done tonight if I can.

Thank you so much! I will send the trade right now <3 and I really appreciate you trying to get them out tonight too! Don't stress about it though. n.n

Hallowed Bibliophile

Formally known as Neko
Thank you so much! I will send the trade right now <3 and I really appreciate you trying to get them out tonight too! Don't stress about it though. n.n

It's no problem! Yours will be the last couple I do for a couple of days, but sometimes its easier to sit and do them all at once. ^.^ I've just started your Celtic Cross, so you should have it in no more than a half hour, unless something comes up.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff