Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3
  Closed

I'll be moving the shop to a new thread this weekend!

<3 1 100.0% [ 1 ]
=(^.^)= 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 1 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 59 60 61 > >>

Hallowed Bibliophile

I N T OT H EF O R E S T

O R A C L EXXA N DXXT A R O TXXS H O PX

User Image

The shop has been moved! New thread is here!

Hello there! Welcome to Into the Forest ~ Oracle and Tarot Shop! (Formerly known as A Last Request Oracle Shop.)

Here in the shop, I am offering Oracle readings, Tarot readings, Pendulum readings, and Toe readings.

Shop Status
                                                            ;;Slightly Open, 1 regular slot open, taking bribes.

Regular Slots Are ;; One Open

Bribe Slots Are ;; Open

Pendulum Slots Are ;; Open

Toe Reading Slots Are ;; Closed

Below is the link to a lovely Divination FAQ! If you have questions, or concerns, I strongly encourage you to read it! It has a lot of very helpful information.

XXXXXXUser Image

((Welcome//Updates//About Bea//Rules & Guidelines//Oracle & Tarot Decks//Regular Oracle & Tarot Spreads//Bribe Oracle & Tarot Spreads//Pendulum Readings//Toe Readings//How to Order//Affiliates))

Hallowed Bibliophile

I N T OT H EF O R E S T

T H EXXU P D A T E SX

User Image

5/4/13 - So the surgery to put tubes in my ears went well. I'm pretty much back on my feet and feeling much better. I'll only be taking on a limited number of slots to start out with, though. Also, the shop has been changed around a bit! Let me know what you think! PRICES are now next to the type of reading or in the beginning of the post for that type of reading!

4/26/13 - So the shop has been in a hiatus due to medical issues, but as I am having a minor surgery to fix the root of most of my medical issues, I will be re-opening the shop sometime between May 4th and May 8th! I am greatly looking forward to being able to get back to doing readings. In the mean time, I may be making some changes to the shop and how it is set up. In the mean time, if you would like put on a waiting list for a reading once that will be completed as soon as the shop re-opens, let me know!

1/14/13 - Getting the new thread layout up! Graphics and coding were done by On The Wings. Still only doing bribes because I'm having some health issues.

1/8/13 - I've taken down the old layout and ordered a new one. I should have it soon! I'm currently only taking serious bribes on tarot/oracle readings, because I've been ill. Around the 14th or 15th I should be open for regular prices again. Hope everyone had a good new year!

12/15/12 - Hi guys! Just a quick update, prices have been raised, though not by much. ^.^ Bribing has been changed a bit too, so please check the pricing section on that! Don't forget that I've added a Year Spread!

12/12/12 - Happy 12/12/12! Any who, Nanowrimo is over (I finished!) and so I'm back to being completely open. I added a Year Spread, 12 cards for the upcoming year, to the spreads for all decks, though it will be bribe only because of the amount of cards! I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday!

11/3/12 - I'm doing Nanowrimo this year, so until this month is over (and I get my health under control) I am only taking pendulum orders and SUPER bribes for any other sort of reading. The reason is simple, my health sucks right now, and I just don't have the energy, but I don't want to close up shop completely. So there you have it. Also, a super bribe has to be at least 3 times the regular price, which is 1k per card.

10/9/12 - I've got the toe reading section updated, and am offering them again! I haven't changed prices yet, and might not. In the (Hopefully) near future I plan to start offering Rune and Celtic Wisdom Stick readings, so be on the look out for this too!

6/6/12 - After a two month hiatus, I am re-opening the shop. Prices may be changing in the near future, but as of right now I will keep them the same. Feedback would be appreciated, and if you have an idea for another type of reading I can offer, feel free to say so!

4/5/12 - I'm currently only taking serious bribes for ONLY 3 card readings that are very important/emergency type situations.I've been ill and dealing with a lot of things outside of Gaia that is keeping me too off balance to do larger readings.

3/10/12 - The shops Grand Re Opening is under way! Basically it just means that pricing (except from bribe only spreads) is 1k per card. I added a couple new decks, and new spreads. There are also Toe Readings and Pendulum Readings!

3/10/12 - The shop has a new layout as well as some other major changes. I've added two new decks I'll work with, some new spreads, and removed a couple of the old spreads. I'm working on getting pricing sorted out now.

2/4/2012 - I've got a lot going on right now, so I'm only taking bribes on anything besides pendulum readings. I'll get a list of items up that you can bribe me with, and, of course, you can bribe me with gold. The shop will also be undergoing some new pricing changes, and maybe some layout changes.

1/25/12 - I'm currently only going to be doing the three card tarot readings! If you want one of the other readings, it will have to be a serious bribe. I'm still doing pendulums and toe readings though. This is due to some health problems with my mother.

1/18/12 - I'm going to start offering toe readings. Info will be with the Spreads for tarot.

1/16/12 - Things have been crazy here. Now, any of the spreads with a larger amount of cards are bribe only. I'm offering pendulum readings, and I'm learning to do toe readings too, and those will be available soon in a test type mode.

12/23/11 - Shop will be coming out of hiatus today!

11/25/11 - Began setting up shop!

((Welcome//Updates//About Bea//Rules & Guidelines//Oracle & Tarot Decks//Regular Oracle & Tarot Spreads//Bribe Oracle & Tarot Spreads//Pendulum Readings//Toe Readings//How to Order//Affiliates))

Hallowed Bibliophile

I N T OT H EF O R E S T

A B O U TXXB E AX

User Image

XHello there! You can call me Bea! I've been around on Gaia since '06 and I've had tarot shops here off and on for years. I've been reading tarot cards since I was about 13, and I'm 22 now. I have seven tattoos and six piercings. I'm friendly, and I would love it if you stayed and chatted! If you have any questions, please feel free to ask!

XXX A - Bit - More - About - My- Experience

XAs I mentioned, I've been reading tarot and oracle cards for a long time. I learned from both my grandmother and mother, and I was raised in a really open family. I started out with regular tarot cards, and then began reading oracle cards as well. Now, I can read tarot, oracle, use a pendulum, and do toe readings. I can also do basic tea leaf readings. I'm always trying to cultivate my abilities so that I become a stronger reader, so feedback is wonderful!

I have also, in the last year, completed my Reiki Master course.

X
                                                    X
                                                    X

Hallowed Bibliophile

I N T OT H EF O R E S T

R U L E SXX&XXG U I D E L I N E SX

User Image

Follow general TOS and Gaia rules please.

Please let me know if you are going to PM me an order. I understand that sometimes questions can be personal, but my inbox tends to be cluttered, and I don't want to miss an order because I didn't see it.

Be polite! Mutual respect is important to me.

I do ask that you remember that none of this is an exact art or science. Circumstances change, and therefore, the readings should be looked to as guides and not facts.

Please don't spam or advertise. If you want to become an affiliate, post in the thread.

Do make sure to give me time to do the reading, I am not the energizer bunny, and sometimes readings can take a lot out of me. Pestering me to get it done faster will not endear you to me.

Don't expect me to tell you what you want to hear. I do not sugarcoat the readings. I will give you brutal honesty, whether that is what you want to hear or not. You've been given fair warning.

Don't expect me to tell you what you should do in a situation. The choices you make are yours to make and yours alone.

Please don't order more than one reading at a time unless I give you specific permission or it is a very serious bribe.

The prices for readings are now in blue next to the name of the reading, or at the beginning of the post. Please check that you have the right price if you are unsure!

Hallowed Bibliophile

I N T OT H EF O R E S T

O R A C L EXX&XXT A R O TXXD E C K SX

User Image

These are the Oracle and Tarot Decks I currently use! Click on the name of the deck to see a picture. I have more that I may be adding soon.

The Mystic Dreamer Tarot
                                                    A Tarot with beautiful artwork based with mysticism

The Enchanted Oracle
                                                    A Fairy and Mermaid Based Oracle, My preferred deck.

The Medicine Cards
                                                    Native American Animal Totem cards

Dragonfae Oracle
                                                    A Dragon and Faery based Oracle

Hallowed Bibliophile

I N T OT H EF O R E S T

R E G U L A RXXO R A C L EXX&XXT A R O TXXS P R E A D SX

User Image

Regular Spreads!

These spreads indicate next to them the price and whether or not a certain deck has to be used.

Prices are in blue and are determined by the difficulty of the spread, number of cards, and whether or not I like to use that spread. Bribe only spreads are in the next post.

Past, Present, Future 6k
                                                    3 cards.

What Was Left Behind, What You Have, and What Is Coming To You 6k
                                                    3 cards.

You, Your Partner, The Relationship 6k
                                                    3 cards.

Body, Mind, Spirit 6k
                                                    3 cards.

The Situation, Choice A, Choice B 6k
                                                    3 cards.

Where You Are, Where You Are Going, How To Get There 6k
                                                    3 cards.

You, The Problem, The Solution 6k
                                                    3 cards.

Horseshoe Spread 10k
                                                    (Tells you your recent past, present, the unexpected, near future, and further future. 5 cards.)

The Medicine Wheel Spread 11k Medicine Cards Only
                                                    (A 5 card spread that tells you the traits in your personality you need to reflect on.)

The Pathway Spread 14k
                                                    (A 7 card spread to help you understand your current path.)

Two Paths Spread 15k
                                                    (This spread is good if you are trying to make a decision. It has 7 cards.)

Rapunzel's Tower 18k
                                                    (8 cards that help you on your current path and tell you what you will face.)

The Nine Animal Totem 23k
                                                    (9 cards telling you what your totem animals are in this space in your life.)

The Celtic Cross Spread 25k
                                                    (This is a ten card spread good for finding out information about a specific question or situation.)

Hallowed Bibliophile

I N T OT H EF O R E S T

B R I B EXXO N L YXXO R A C L EXX&XXT A R O TXXS P R E A D SX

User Image

Bribe Only Spreads!
                                                    These are spreads that I either don't prefer to do, or are more demanding from me than the regular spreads.

*A quick note on bribing - I will take items as bribes. To be considered a bribe, the amount offered needs to be at least 5x's the amount of cards. IE- If a spread has 9 cards, the minimum bribe would be 45k. If the bribe status in the first post says "Serious Bribes Only", then at that time I am unlikely to take a bribe that is not at least 7x's the amount of cards.

Umbrae’s Relationship Spread
                                                    (A ten card spread to tell you about your place in the relationship, your partner’s place in the relationship, and about the relationship.)

The Seeker's Journey
                                                    (11 cards that tell you about your current life cycle.)

Clarifying Love Spread
                                                    (A 12 card spread to help you understand what’s going on in your relationship.)

Astrological Spread
                                                    (A spread based on astrological charts. It twelve has cards, with each part representing an aspect of a person’s life. These are meant to be done only a couple of times a year at most.)

Year Spread
                                                    (12 cards about the upcoming year, one card per month.)

Hallowed Bibliophile

I N T OT H EF O R E S T

P E N D U L U MXXR E A D I N G SX

User Image

PRICE - 1k Per Question!

I'm now offering pendulum readings. My pendulum looks similar to this, though not exactly. Pendulums come in all sorts of shapes.

To find out more about pendulum readings, you can look at the Divination FAQ I am linked to in my first post.

Pendulum readings are for questions that can be answered with Yes, No, or Maybe. You can find the pendulum reading order form in the ordering section.

Hallowed Bibliophile

I N T OT H EF O R E S T

T O EXXR E A D I N G SX

User Image

PRICE - 15k

Toe reading is a form of palmistry for the feet, in a way. The concept is that every bump, the shape of a toe, all means something about who you are. It's a very interesting form of divination, and one I only recently learned how to do. I've been doing it around almost a year now, and have changed the way I do it.

I read one foot, and draw three cards from whichever deck you choose to make the reading a bit more insightful.

If you're interested, what I need from you is a picture of one of your feet and your age. It is preferable that you not be wearing nail polish on your toes, but it won't make a huge difference. In the picture, your foot should be flat on the floor, as they are when you are standing up. Of course, your foot needs to be bare. It would be best if the picture was taken from the top. The important part is your toes, so that's the part of your feet you should focus on in the photo.

((Welcome//Updates//About Bea//Rules & Guidelines//Oracle & Tarot Decks//Regular Oracle & Tarot Spreads////Bribe Oracle & Tarot Spreads//Pendulum Readings//Toe Readings//How to Order//Affiliates))

Hallowed Bibliophile

I N T OT H EF O R E S T

H O WXXT OXXO R D E RX

User Image

Please fill out the following form and post it in the thread.

After you have done that, send me a trade with the correct amount, titled "Tarot Reading, Page (insert page number), Spread (insert spread # or titles)."

I will tell you in the thread whether your order is accepted, and then I will offer the trade once.

You then, in turn, accept the trade.

No trades are accepted until after I send you your reading via PM.

After the PM is sent, I accept the trade.

Tarot and Oracle Reading Form

[quote="Beautifully Meaningful"][/quote]
                                                    [i]I Would Like An Oracle/Tarot Reading![/i]

[size=9][b]Your Name ~ [/b]
                                                    [b]Your Age ~[/b]
                                                    [b]Deck You'd Like Used ~[/b]
                                                    [b]Spread You'd Like ~ [/b]
                                                    [b]What the Reading is About ~ [/b]
                                                    [b]Anything Else? ~[/b]
                                                    [b]Regular or Bribe? ~[/b]
                                                    [b]Total ~[/b]

[/size]

Pendulum Reading Form

[i]I Would Like A Pendulum Reading![/i]

[size=9][b]Your Name ~ [/b]
                                                    [b]Question(s) ~[/b] (Please no more than five at a time!)
                                                    [b]Total ~[/b]

[/size]

Toe Reading Form

[i]I Would Like A Toe Reading![/i]

[size=9][b]Your Name/Username ~ [/b]
                                                    [size=9][b]Your Age ~ [/b]
                                                    [size=9][b]Card Deck you want used ~ [/b]
                                                    [b]Picture ~[/b]
                                                    [b]Total ~[/b]

[/size]

Hallowed Bibliophile

I N T OT H EF O R E S T

A F F I L I A T E SX

User Image

User Image

[url=http://tinyurl.com/b594xk2][img]http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p41/kittosmoonlight/Gaia 2013/qox84z_zps8a774e56.png[/img][/url]

Links Out

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Hallowed Bibliophile

gaia_star Goodluck! ♥

Hallowed Bibliophile

iiiLucky
gaia_star Goodluck! ♥
Thank you!
Beautifully Meaningful
gaia_star Your welcome! ♥

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff