5,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image
We do know our banners are messed up. Working on it! :]
Spotlight'd June 19, 2008

Vote us thumbs up? Join the guild? ;D
• Hello, and welcome to the Gaia Job Center, or the GJC; Gaia's first and original hiring and employment agency! Here, you can find a Gaia job, or others to hire! This thread is currently run by Chellies, or Chelle. So please, enjoy your stay, feel free to hang out, and don't break anything. Oh, and before posting or asking questions or wondering what the heck goes on in this thread, please just read the mini guide in the second post.

• As you may have noticed, this is the Gaia Job Center Thread, and we have a few people who have their forms up here. But if you want to see more people, then you should check out our guild! It's free to join, and you can get to it by clicking either here, or the lovely banner above! In the guild is where all we hold our contests; we also have subforums that you can hang out in, and tons of people who are willing to work or looking for workers. Check it out - it's even free to join!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Bribe Spot - 52,000g
• What is the Bribe Spot? The Bribe Spot is a place where there's only one [or so] form - and it's in the first post! Not only do you get your form displayed here, but you'll also get a sticky in the guild, and a spot in the guild's announcement that is sent to all 30,000 members! The thing is, you have to bribe us with your gold to get here. O: Whatever the amount at the top where it says 'Bribe Spot - xg', that's what you have to out-bribe [basically, pay more than that amount] to get here. Your form will stay up here until someone out-bribes you, or you ask for it to be removed. [if someone out-bribes you, we move you down to Gold] Want to try and get here? Send a trade titled 'Bribe Spot' to GJC Mule.
*Only Pure Gold Accepted
• Why be in the spot? Well, your form is very likely going to stay up longer, and plus, we'll love you forever, since we can use the gold you've given us for contests and things!
*If you buy a bribe spot, and you get out-bribed, if you spent over 100,000 gold on us and would like to have a form in an announcement, even if you have been out-bribed we'll still do it for you! Just shoot GJC Mule a PM! :]

BBsSteampunkbutterfly
I WANT WORKERS!

Thread/Shop Name: BB's Bumps and Games
Link: X
Looking For: Bumpers! Permanent and Temp.
Criteria: Looking for dedicated bumpers that are friendly and enjoy chatting while bumping.
Pay: 1 - 999 bumps = 10g per bump
1000 bumps and up = 20g per bump
Automatic Tip:
100 bumps = 150g
200 bumps = 250g
300 bumps = 350g
400 bumps = 450g
500 bumps = 550g etc.
Contact: Simply click on the link above, read the bumpers rules, and post your application in the thread.
Other: This shop is a revamp of Bobetta's Bumpers, which has been in business for 8 years! We first opened in 2004 and are the oldest existing bump service still in operation. We also helped start the entire "bump shop" craze. We thank you for visiting our
shop and want everyone, customers and bumpers both, to have fun! We pride ourselves on giving great service to our customers.

| Welcome | MiniGuide | Gold Hiring | Gold JW | Silver Hiring | Silver JW | Bronze Hiring | Bronze JW | Forms | Ads | Link Back |

5,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image

Table of Contents
Welcome [.o1]
Thread MiniGuide [.o2]
Gold Hiring Forms [.o3]
Gold Job Wanted Forms [.o4]
Silver Hiring Forms [.o5]
Silver Job Wanted Forms [.o6]
Bronze Hiring Forms [.o7]
Bronze Job Wanted Forms [.o8]
Forms [.o9]
Advertisements [.1o]
Link Back [.11]

How does this place work?
• The Gaia Job Center allows you to fill out a form [see the 9th post for forms] and post it here in the thread. Then, people that come by and see this thread will see your form here, and if they want to hire you they can PM you and you can get a job. If people that are looking for a job come by and see this thread, they might see that you're hiring people, and offer to work for you. We do ask that before scrolling to the bottom and posting a form, on your way down, go ahead and look at the other forms to see if you can help anyone out.

• Some people would assume that we take all the people and match them up, but we aren't going to do that. This is because we assume that if you say you want workers, you do not want to hire any of the people listed, or if you say you want a job you do not want to work at any of the places listed.

• We did not create some sort of new system on Gaia - you're not guaranteed to randomly wake up one morning and have tons of gold. This is meerly a system created to allow people to help people - you do something for someone, and they thank you with a pay.

Our Guarantee: If you don't get a find what you're looking for within one week of having your form up on the GJC, PM GJC Mule. We'll personally help you out and get you want you need.

What's with the Gold, Silver, and Bronze form things?
• The Gaia Job Center has been really popular lately, and we run out of room INCREDIBLY quickly! We also decided that we want to hold more contests, and for that we need more gold [for more prizes!]. So, we decided to add Gold, Silver, and Bronze forms. This means that now you can pay to have your form placed up higher than everyone else - you don't have to though! If you don't want to pay, then just simply post your form like before and you're done! Gold puts your form up in the 3rd post, the highest one in the thread, where more people will see it and it is less likely to be deleted as fast. This costs 500g. Silver costs 100g, and you can have your form up in the 4th or 5th post, depending on if you're looking for a job or hiring. Then, Bronze is for if you just don't want to pay, or you don't care. But why would you want to pay? So your form is higher up, and since we run out of room easily, your form is less likely to be deleted as fast, making it stay up longer.

Rules&Things to Know
• Follow the Gaia Terms of Service, Rules & Guidelines, and note Gaia's Safey Tips.
• Be respectful of others - do not harrass, flame, or anything like that. We need to all be nice to each other.
• Please don't stretch the page.
Do not PM your forms. If you do it will be ignored and not put up. Post it in the thread.
• Do not quote entire posts off the first page.
• Do not PM asking for a job; you will be ignored.

Form Related:
- Most of these rules are to make the forms look neater, or to prevent forms taking up a majority of the room, leaving no space for others.
• Do NOT use rainbow-text [or text that changs the color of every letter] it takes up a lot of space, so please don't use it.
• If pictures in your forms are over the size of 500x500, then please seperatly link to them.
• If posting tektek examples, please do not include the item list. [Linking to the tektek item list/page is fine of course]
• If you are an artist/tekteker/something related, then you must include at least 1 example.
• If you are posting a writing or roleplaying sample, please do not make it over 200 words. [if it looks like a lot, a word count will be done.] If you need more space, feel free to link to your profile, journal, or other page where the rest can be read.

• If you break a form-related rule, your form will be ignored. If you break a regular rule, you will simply get a warning; break it again, and you are placed on GJC Mule's blacklist.
• The services of this thread are completely free; you have the option to pay and have your form higher up in the thread, though.
• If you want to work for someone, you contact them. If you want to hire someone, you contact them.

• The guild is free, and you get a free id card. There's a link in the first post; join it.
• If you want to donate to the Gaia Job Center, send a trade to 'GJC Mule', which is the Gaia Job Center Mule. Also PM GJC Mule or post if you have any questions or concerns.

User Image
To Rate My Shop at the Minishops Rating Center, please copy this code:
[color=green][b]I LIKE THIS SHOP!
Shop Title: The Gaia Job Center
Link: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.31231285/
MRC Number: 1.13
Why I like this Shop: [Explain your experience. No length limit.] [/color]

and submit it to:
MINISHOPS RATING CENTER

F.A.Q. [Frequently Asked Questions]
[Q] My form needs updating! What do I do?
[A] Simply post it again, and near the beginning/end of your post, put something such as 'This is an updated form' in a large red font or something, so I know to delete your old one.

[Q] I found a job/workers! So how do I get my form off here?
[A] Just post saying you want it to be removed.

[Q] How long will my form stay up?
[A] Until it gets to the bottom. Because posts actually do have a limited number of text, forms pretty much delete themselves. So when your form gets to the bottom and deletes itself its gone. Or, until you ask us to remove it.

[Q] My form got deleted! Can I post another one?
[A] Sure!

[Q] What's with the whole Gold and Silver List thing?
[A] We realized that since so many people are posting forms, we run out of room INCREDIBLY quickly. So we decided that we need more room, and we want more gold to give away in contests and such, so we decided that now you have the option to pay to have your form up. But why would you pay when you can have it in the Bronze list? It'll be higher up on the page so more people would see it first, and it's less likely to be deleted as fast.
It's mostly an easier way we can control how many forms are up at once. Because Gaia has a 50,000 characters per post rule, we cannot keep up all forms forever.

[Q] So how long does my form stay up if I get on the Gold or Silver list?
[A] Until it disappeas like for Bronze List. [see 'How long will my fom stay up']

[Q] I don't want to be on the Gold or Silver list anymore.
[A] Well, then simpy post asking us to remove it. Know that we do not give refunds!

[Q] I want to upgrade [Silver -> Gold] my form. What do I do?
[A] Send a PM to GJC Mule saying 'I would like to upgrade my form' with your form. Then send GJC Mule a trade with the difference [if you are going from Silver to Gold, send a trade for 400g, etc. If you need help with figuring out the total, tell GJC Mule and she'll help.]
We do not refund if you'd rather be placed on the silver list, but pay for gold. You may also not get an 'upgrade' if your form has been deleted from time.

[Q] My form used to be on the Silver/Gold list, but it's not there anymore. If I post a new form, can I get it placed back there for free?
[A] Sorry, but no. Since it's been deleted, we have no proof that your form was ever there in the first place. If your form is at the bottom, but still on the thread though, we can replace it for free [and you'll be moved back to the top of the list] by posting your form saying it has been updated.

[Q] My question's not up here!
[A] Either post it in the thread, or PM GJC Mule!

| Welcome | MiniGuide | Gold Hiring | Gold JW | Silver Hiring | Silver JW | Bronze Hiring | Bronze JW | Forms | Ads | Link Back |

5,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image

Pay 500g to Get Here
• The Gold Form List allows you to have your form higher up on the page, where not only more people will see it, but it will proably stay up longer. The following people are looking to hire, so if you want to work for them visit their thread or drop them a PM!

Quote:
I WANT WORKERS!

Username: polka-dot service
Thread/Shop Name: Polka Dot Bumping Service
Link:User Image
Looking For: We will always be looking for more workers, so Bumpers who can make at least 100 bumps each week.
Criteria:Dedicated, and willing to learn and correct mistakes.
Pay: we pay up to 10g/bump depending on worker's progress for the week.
We also give weekly bonuses, and contests for workers only. So please check back for new contests.

Quote:
        I NEED BUMPERS!

Username: Mik Laid
        Linked Shop Name: TLC Bumping
        Looking For: Bumpers, Bumpers, Bumpers!
        Criteria: I need bumpers who are active and willing to work. If you have a busy schedule or you have only one or two hours on the computer each day, then this isn't the job for you. If you spend a lot of time on Gaia, though, this is definitely your type of job.
        Pay: 3g - 6g per bump w/ tips usually ranging from 100g - 500g
        Contact: Read over the rules on the front page and on the bumper rules before posting an application. (: Put effort into your application or you may be rejected.
        Other: Our shop has been open since July 1st, 2008 and we're still going strong now. This bump shop isn't going to be closing shop. If you're looking for a bumping service to stick around in for a long time, this is your type of service.

Quote:

I WANT WORKERS!

Thread/Shop Name: Evia'Arden
Link: The Interest Thread
Looking For:Full-Time and Part-Time RP Managers
Criteria: Need to be available at least an hour or two a day, have a form of IM to be contacted through, intelligent writing ability. Meta Event managing experience preferred but not required. B/C experience not required.
Pay: Negotiable, but more than 50k a month, plus in-shop benefits.
Contact: You may PM Patmos of Endtimes, but regardless you should apply in the Interest Thread.
Other: Evia'Arden is an ambitious B/C shop, with an expansive world. We are looking for bright, imaginative people with an interest in fantasy, world-building, and adventure, who mesh well with the current staff.

5,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image

Pay 500 Gold to Have Your Form Here
• The following people are looking for a job! If you'd like to hire them, click on their name so you can go to their profile!

None~

5,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image

Pay 100g To Have Your Form Here
• The following people are those that need workers. Want to help them out? Drop by their thread, or PM them.

None~

5,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image

Pay 100g To Have Your Form Here
    • The following people are those that need jobs. Want to hire them? Click on their username and you can get to their profile where you can PM them!

None~

5,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image

Pay Nothing [0g] To Get Here
    The following people are those that need workers. Want to help them out? Drop by their thread, or PM them.

None~

5,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image

Pay Nothing [0g] To Get Here!
• The following people are those that want jobs. Want to hire them? Click on their username to go to their profile, where you can PM them!

None~

5,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image

• Here, you can find the forms to fill out whatever you want to be listed for. You are free to change the colors/size/anything you'd like to your form - we encourage you to! You can add links, pictures, or anything, as long as you don't stretch the page, make it huge, make it annoying, or anything against the rules is fine. Make it stand out from the others! [but please don't take up -too- much room as we need to leave room for other forms too!]
    • If you want your form on the Gold or Silver list, then simply send GJC Mule a trade with the correct amount, with the title being the page number that your form is posted on. If you do not send a trade, then we will just assume you want on the Bronze list, and place you there. =3

I WANT A JOB!

[align=center][u][b]I WANT A JOB![/b][/u][/align]
    [b]Username:[/b]
    [b]Job of Interest:[/b]
    [b]Experience:[/b]
    [b]Examples:[/b]
    [b]Expected Payment:[/b]
    [b]Contact:[/b]
    [b]Other:[/b]

I WANT A JOB!

Username: Your Gaian Username will go here. This is so people can contact you.
    Job of Interest: Here, you put what kind of job you will do. You can say 'Anything', but it is preferred you not. You can be a bumper, artist, the possibilities are endless.
    Experience: If you have any experience, you can list it here; such as if you've worked at a thread before, or if you have attempted to run your own business.
    Examples: If the kind of job you're hoping to get involves the person hiring you to see examples, then you can put those here. Tekteking, writing, and art are examples of this. Please put your examples on a page like a journal entry, and then link to it here. We like links to your examples - please don't take up too much room!
    Expected Payment: If you have an expected payment, you can put it here. Here, you can also put a minimum wage. You can put n/a if you would like.
    Contact: How should someone wanting to hire you contact you? Should they PM you, should the comment your profile, visit one of your shops, or something else? Do they need to PM you with anything specific, like a price estimate?
    Other: Here, you can list anything else you think would be important for the employer to know.

I WANT WORKERS!

[align=center][u][b]I WANT WORKERS![/b][/u][/align]
    [b]Thread/Shop Name:[/b]
    [b]Link:[/b]
    [b]Looking For:[/b]
    [b]Criteria:[/b]
    [b]Pay:[/b]
    [b]Contact:[/b]
    [b]Other:[/b]

I WANT WORKERS!

Thread/Shop Name: This is assuming you want your workers to work at a thread/shop. If so, put your thread/shop name here. If you do not want them to work at a thread/shop, then put n/a or something along the lines of 'none'.
    Link: This is also assuming you want your workers to work at a thread/shop. If so, put your thread's link here. If you do not have a thread for them to work at, then put n/a or something along the lines of 'none'.
    Looking For: Here, you put simply what you are looking for. If you're looking for a bumper, put bumper. If you want a manager, put manager. If you want anything, put anything. The possibilities are endless!
    Criteria: This is if you have any criteria, or 'must-haves' for your workers. If whoever you are hiring must get on Gaia at least 1 hour everyday, put that.
    Pay: Here, you put how much your workers will be paid. You may put 'depends on worker', if it depends on the individual. If you are not paying your workers, then put no pay.
    Contact: How should one interested in the job contact you? Should they PM you? Visit the link to the thread? Do they need to contact you with anything specific, like examples or pricing?
    Other: Here you can list anything you can think of that you think might be important for the worker to know. We suggest putting here what the person has to do to get their job - if they need to visit a thread, PM a person, etc.

5,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image

• Hey there! Want to advertise here? Just say so by either posting in the thread or dropping GJC Mule a PM - but if you choose to PM us, please at least tell us what thread you're wanting the ad in! [For instance, you would say Gaia Job Center if you want your ad here.] At the moment, to keep things neat, we're only accepting 88x31 banners [so if you don't have one of those, we can't accept it, sorry! D:]

User Image

5,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image

• Hey there! We are so glad you visited this thread, and we'd like you to spread the word and come back soon! Feel free to take one of the banners below! The reason they say 'Gaia Job Center Thread' or 'GJC Thread' is because there are two Gaia Job Centers - the guild and the thread; the ones with just Gaia Job Center usually link back to the guild. So these banners are extra special.
If you'd like to donate one, feel free! Just PM GJC Mule.

Made by Snoozertheham
User Image

[url=www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.31231285][img]http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm44/Dressed_As_Toast/GJCBanner3.gif[/img][/url]

5,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200

5,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200

5,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200