Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Visitors Since June 20, 08

:] 1 100.0% [ 38851 ]
Total Votes:[ 38851 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 698 699 700 > >> >>> »|

Heyy, I'm looking for a job!

I am quite interested in many things and could be a major help to you. Just PM if you would like to offer a job. I will most likely go by your pay, just make it reasonable as always. Thank you.
I WANT A JOB!

Username:Okimitsu
Job of Interest:Banner Making, Tek-Teking, pokemon splicing (XP yes i stil know how to do that!),
and basically anything else you can want.

Experience: Owns 2 banner shops, 4 tektek shops, 1 closed down splicing shop, and that's about it.
Expected Payment:depends on what you want. TEKTEKS ARE ALWAYS 1K!
Other: I am reknowned by my friends for being able to make extraordinary tekteks. It is my specialty.
HEY I REALLY NEED A JOB I COULD DO ANYTHING AND IM MULTITASKED GAIAN I JUST REALLY NEED GOLD.... PAYMENT WE CAN TALK ABOUT THAT... exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim
ATENTION ATENTION

IF ANYBODY HAS A WATER,AND FIRE,AND MANY OTHER POKEMON THAT NEEDS LEVEL UP IN POKEMONCRATER.COM I COULD HELP OR I CAN TRADE YOU MY LVL100 POKEMONS FOR GOLD...

I ALSO CAN DO ANY JOB FOR ANYBODY

PLS HIRE ME OR JUST PM ME

4,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200
photoshop work for 1k -3k depending on how elaborate or what it is
so whats this about?
I WANT A JOB!

Username: purpledragonprincess
Job of Interest: Dream Avi Creator (TekTek) any job with writing (poems, stories ect) Experience: I made dream avis for others and I go into many tektek contests, I also write stories (see my journal for my best two)
Expected Payment: if i do tektek 30 gold per person i do, and with writing it varies usually between 100-500 depeding on length
Other: I am capable of much, if given a fair enough time, I'm not god, so I can't write stories in an hour, it takes time. I will be starting school soonish so I won't be able to work ALL the time, but I can work at night for sure, I'm always on 5 days a week (Sun-Thurse.) due to divorse (I need to go to my Dads on the week ends) I come on around 9:30-10pm in my time zone until 2am basicly until school start, then it will be until 11 and i would come on earlier
i wanna job gonk

2,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
Nice thread ;D whee
me want a job

username The Racoon Outcast
job of intrest:noob instructer
details:i could help clueless noobs find out how things work,help them with trades and buisness transactions,and other things
resime:i enjoy helping people,i help my siblings decide on if they should save their money and why.
pay:100 gold a day
fall back:person who comes up with petition ideas

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas