Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hallowed Bibliophile

Since this is going so well, I'm going to be re-opening my main shop after it gets a make-over!

Hi there! I've been away from Gaia for awhile, and now that I'm off hiatus, I thought I would offer some bribe tarot readings. I'm only taking bribes for the simple reason that inflation is crazy, and I don't always have a ton of time to just sit and do readings now. I won't be taking any less than at least 200k!!!

I've been reading tarot cards off and on in my life for at least 11 years, and I've been doing readings here on Gaia off and on since I started here in '06. This was my most recent tarot shop here on Gaia.

I will be willing to do any of the spreads/readings listed in my old shop, and if you have a spread you would like me to use, or if you would like me to create a spread specifically for you, I can do that too. Any of the spreads that are listed under bribes in the shop will require a better bribe than the others.

To start, I'll probably only have this shop open for a week or so, and for now, it will only have five slots!

If you would like a reading from me, post here to let me know you want one and then PM with the details (you can use the forms from the old shop)!

1. Wind-Up Puppet (Celtic Cross and 3 Pendulum Questions.) Completed
2. Cynical Lad (Two Celtic Cross) Completed
3. does sehun like me
4. The Mystic Dreamer

5. Open

Trash Gaian

Welcome back and yeah the inflation is super bad now.

Trash Gaian

Beautifully Meaningful
Hello again, I'd like a Celtic cross spread for 600k and say 3 pendulum questions for 300k? =3

Hallowed Bibliophile

Wind-Up Puppet
Welcome back and yeah the inflation is super bad now.

Thanks! Yeah, it's one of the reasons I didn't come back sooner.

And that sounds great! I'll put you in my slots, and I'll work on it tomorrow. It's nearly bed time for me.

HarelquinPrince's Husband

Dapper Bunny

9,825 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Hi, I don't know when you'll see this, but can I request two Celtic Cross readings? You see, I just came across some disturbing news; there seems to be spirits bothering my one year old niece. So far they don't seem malevolent, but that doesn't mean they're nice either. The women in my family are known to attract the attention of spirits on more than one occassion, but never this young, nor so many in a singular period.

So my questions are this: will my niece be safe from the spirits and what do the spirits want from her? (So far it seems to be a little boy with no face and an old woman who sings to her, but I'm not sure if she may attract more.) I'm willing to pay 1mil in total for both readings. (Not sure if you can do this in one hence why I asked for two.)

Thanks in advance.

Hallowed Bibliophile

Cynical Lad
Hi, I don't know when you'll see this, but can I request two Celtic Cross readings? You see, I just came across some disturbing news; there seems to be spirits bothering my one year old niece. So far they don't seem malevolent, but that doesn't mean they're nice either. The women in my family are known to attract the attention of spirits on more than one occassion, but never this young, nor so many in a singular period.

So my questions are this: will my niece be safe from the spirits and what do the spirits want from her? (So far it seems to be a little boy with no face and an old woman who sings to her, but I'm not sure if she may attract more.) I'm willing to pay 1mil in total for both readings. (Not sure if you can do this in one hence why I asked for two.)

Thanks in advance.

I can attempt to do them, but with the circumstances, I'm not overly sure how much information I'll be given. Usually I would flat out refuse to do a reading for someone other than who is requesting it, but since she's so young, I'm willing to try. But, like I said, I really don't know how much information I'll be able to get from the cards. If there's anything else I might need to know about the situation, or anything, let me know! I might be able to do this one later tonight, but I'm not sure when exactly.
I also need to know if you have a preference on the deck used for the readings.

Trash Gaian

Cynical Lad

Thanks in advance.
Hmm, I sometime deal with spirits, I don't know I find myself wondering if your niece was maybe meant to be a twin...I don't know, just going based on what my instincts are saying.

Old woman may have perhaps cared for a lot of children in her time...

Dapper Bunny

9,825 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Beautifully Meaningful

I can attempt to do them, but with the circumstances, I'm not overly sure how much information I'll be given. Usually I would flat out refuse to do a reading for someone other than who is requesting it, but since she's so young, I'm willing to try. But, like I said, I really don't know how much information I'll be able to get from the cards. If there's anything else I might need to know about the situation, or anything, let me know! I might be able to do this one later tonight, but I'm not sure when exactly.
I also need to know if you have a preference on the deck used for the readings.

Ah, thanks a lot for doing this for me! As for the situation, it seems so far that my niece is scared by some of these while others make her giggle. The little boy spirit was seen while my cousin was pregnant with her, not full term, but heavily so, and the same thing had happened to my cousins mother when she was pregnant with her, which makes me believe that my niece may have a stronger dose of whatever attracts spirits to us.

I'm not sure if this is useful information, but I'd though to share it anyways. As for the deck, I have no preference. Use whatever you think will give you the most/clearest answer.

Dapper Bunny

9,825 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Wind-Up Puppet
Hmm, I sometime deal with spirits, I don't know I find myself wondering if your niece was maybe meant to be a twin...I don't know, just going based on what my instincts are saying.

I'm not sure if it's a possibilty that my niece could have had a twin because my cousin had a great deal of miscarriages before her, so in the first trimester we were all afraid that she might've lost the baby.

As for the old woman, I have no clue at all. The house is relatively (around the 60's-70's) so finding information about mah be more than a bit hard because it'd take forever find the records (we live in Chicago, it's not gonna be easy, trust me). And it can't be anyone we knew because my cousins and I are first generation Americans, with all of us being young enough not to hang with people outside of our age bracket, and if it was anyone our parents knew, the woman would've spoken Spanish, not English. So that one'a a real head scratcher there.

Trash Gaian

Cynical Lad
Wind-Up Puppet

I'm not sure if it's a possibilty that my niece could have had a twin because my cousin had a great deal of miscarriages before her, so in the first trimester we were all afraid that she might've lost the baby.

As for the old woman, I have no clue at all. The house is relatively (around the 60's-70's) so finding information about mah be more than a bit hard because it'd take forever find the records (we live in Chicago, it's not gonna be easy, trust me). And it can't be anyone we knew because my cousins and I are first generation Americans, with all of us being young enough not to hang with people outside of our age bracket, and if it was anyone our parents knew, the woman would've spoken Spanish, not English. So that one'a a real head scratcher there.

Ah, well I figured it just might have something to do with a child that was suppose to be related to your niece, but wasn't born...so close enough. Hmmm.

Yeah, perhaps a lady who cared who cared for kids who lived there.

Hallowed Bibliophile

Cynical Lad
Wind-Up Puppet

It's probably more likely an inherited talent. I was the same way as a child, and I still attract spirits quite frequently. More than likely, they mean her no harm, and simply notice that she notices them. Hopefully I can give you a better insight when I can do the readings.

Hallowed Bibliophile

Not feeling great tonight, so I'll have to post pone starting readings. Should be fine to do them tomorrow after work!

Trash Gaian

Beautifully Meaningful

Not feeling great tonight, so I'll have to post pone starting readings. Should be fine to do them tomorrow after work!

Ah, did you at least get my pendulum reading? I'm pretty anxious for them.

Hallowed Bibliophile

Wind-Up Puppet
Beautifully Meaningful

Ah, did you at least get my pendulum reading? I'm pretty anxious for them.

I just sent them. ^^

Hallowed Bibliophile

I'll be working on readings tonight!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out