Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sphyrnax's Wife

Sparkly Kitten

UPDATE - Currently Closed! No orders please!

UPDATE - Once again back to give out free readings! I've finally found peace by quitting my current job and wanna share this time with you folks. Please allow me to say I use a tablet to type everything out so it takes time. Do not feel offended if I decline, it just depends on the request. Thank you.

Pretty sure I had a shop around here somewhere. -Finds it....

Oh! Here it is!
Anything you need to know about me and my knowledge is in this gaia link!

Right now I am offering:

I pull out all the Major cards to do these one card readings.
·Yes or No questions
·Simple questions (One question per reading)

·Three card spreads for more in depth reading (No question needed, just a general reading to guide you)

I prefer requests to be sent to my inbox. I like things to be kept private.
And leave a message here if you have any questions.

More cards does not mean a better reading..
Please do not be upset if I decline your question.
Please leave PM's open. I do not post results.
I DO accept tips.

Sphyrnax's Wife

Sparkly Kitten

More in depth about my style of readings

·»Question Readings - One Card«·
If you are wondering about a specific topic even if you have more than one question this is a good choice. What I do is I pull all the Major Arcana from my deck. And I use the twenty-two cards to find the answers you seek. Using the Majors will give you more in depth information and advice for your questions. This spread is recommended.

·»General Readings - Three Cards«
This reading is meant for no question readings, you can still use a topic but it's not very good with questions. This is recommended for people who do not know what they seek in their current state of mind. But you still gain great advice from my cards.

·»Question Readings - One Card (with second person involved)«
This is the same as the one card statement above however each person gets one card, so two total. This is great for finding intentions, or understanding how another feels. Great for love readings.

BloodyHarlot

If you are interested I will need some information from you. This will help my cards understand who they are reading for and gain some connection for a better reading.
Remember to only send order/information through PM's.
Everything is always confidential.

For you.
Type of reading:
Any other information:
First Name:
Date of birth: (if not only year)
If you chose only year - Astrology Sign:
A random fact about yourself:
If Bribing; offer:

If another is involved.
First Name:
Date of birth: (if not only year)
If you chose only year - Astrology Sign:

Sphyrnax's Wife

Sparkly Kitten

Wanna Bribe Me?

What a bribe will accomplish;

-Faster Reading-
The reading will be done same day as prior to ordering unless; I've not signed on to see the bribe. I will then work on it the next day if I accept.

-Bigger Spreads-
The more you offer the bigger the spread can be. So if you want a more in depth reading about a question or just a general reading it's best to bribe.

-A Picture Of Your Reading-
I do not normally offer this to free readings, since I tend to do a lot it would be time consuming.

-Other Types Of Spreads-
Perhaps you want a specific spread that I don't offer in my shop. If you know of any spreads that you'd wish me to use you can say so in the order form with the bribe.

tl;dr
Bribes can vary. Think about how much you want done? How important is this question to you? If the history behind it is very long or a lot has happened behind this question then chances are my cards will bring this up. And it can be very tiring when this happens. And I tend to lose a lot of energy from doing these kind of readings.

!!!Please remember just because you want more cards, doesn't mean this will happen! My deck tends to do it's own thing, and they don't always feel that you need to know EVERYTHING. So they will give any information you need and more so talk about past or advice when I draw more.

So when asking yourself what a good bribe is consider these things. But depending on what you seek I will be looking for more than a billion.

Sphyrnax's Wife

Sparkly Kitten

Testimonials

Feedback is always helpful to me and others. Have you gotten a reading from me before? Even in the past? Want to express it to anyone who comes in for a reading? Then be sure to check out the form.

-I'd prefer to have it sent via PM first so I can check to see if it fits the grammar and spelling checks.
-If it clears then you can freely add it to a post in the thread!

FORM
Username:
Type of Reading you Received:
In One Word Explain how the Reading made you Feel:
How Accurate was the Reading:
Would you Recommend A Reading to someone Else:
Any other information you want to Add:

EXAMPLE
Username:
BloodyHarlot

Type of Reading you Received:
One Card

In One Word Explain how the Reading made you Feel:
Excited

How Accurate was the Reading:
I'd say the reading was close to be accurate on most of what was said.

Would you Recommend A Reading to someone Else:
Of course!

Any other information you want to Add:
You can say anything here, express how you felt entirely with the reading. Or if you did not like things that were said feel free to express that! Any feedback will help me, help you.

Sphyrnax's Wife

Sparkly Kitten

Q&A

[Q]uestion: Why do you ask for so much information for the form?
[A]nswer: I ask this because I feel it gives me a better idea of who I am reading. And this usually leads to a better reading in the end.

[Q]uestion: Do I have to add all my information to the form when I PM it?
[A]nswer: Of course not, I will not invade your privacy. But to be honest when you're asking someone to do a reading for you it usually is something personal. You have to be able to trust the person reading for you or you will only cause problems for both yourself and the reader.

[Q]uestion: Why do you say your readings tend to be blunt?
[A]nswer: Honestly most readers don't like to look at the "bad" side of reading, but I see outside of the "positive" box. Our lives are not always on clouds, why would I cover it up with tasteful words?

[Q]uestion: So are you saying you don't have anything nice to say in readings?
[A]nswer: No that was merely in between the lines, I also give helpful advice from within the cards that will help you overcome the negative things from it.

[Q]uestion: Is there a place where I can learn more about Divination?
[A]nswer: Yes! I have provided below a link to a thread that answers tons of questions and gives details on the art itself.
User Image

Have questions for me? Send them over to my PM's. I'd love to answer them for you!

Sphyrnax's Wife

Sparkly Kitten

emotion_kirakira
Bloody Harlot
emotion_kirakira
Well hello there! I was interested in a four card spread . My question is how will this fall semester be like ? Please and thanks :3

Sphyrnax's Wife

Sparkly Kitten

xX-Suicidal Sweetness-Xx
Bloody Harlot
emotion_kirakira
Well hello there! I was interested in a four card spread . My question is how will this fall semester be like ? Please and thanks :3

Would you like your spread sent to you through PM's?
Bloody Harlot
xX-Suicidal Sweetness-Xx
Bloody Harlot
emotion_kirakira

Yes please :3

Sphyrnax's Wife

Sparkly Kitten

xX-Suicidal Sweetness-Xx
Bloody Harlot
xX-Suicidal Sweetness-Xx
Bloody Harlot
emotion_kirakira

Yes please :3

Mkays will make note. I should have it sent to you tomorrow. It's gotten rather late and dinner calls for me.
Thanks again! Bon apetit!

Sphyrnax's Wife

Sparkly Kitten

xX-Suicidal Sweetness-Xx

Typing up reading now.

----

And I am still offering some readings today!

Sphyrnax's Wife

Sparkly Kitten

emotion_yatta

Quotable Genius

Bloody Harlot
emotion_yatta

Hi! I was wondering if I would be able to get the 4 card spread. I'd love to know how my relationship with my boyfriend will pan out over the next few months. If you could PM me the reading, that'd be lovely.
Thanks! emotion_bigheart

Desirable Noob

10,925 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Bloody Harlot
xX-Suicidal Sweetness-Xx

Typing up reading now.

----

And I am still offering some readings today!

Are u still doing the readings?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces