Welcome to Gaia! ::

Welcome to Cinibun!

Customer Count 1 100.0% [ 172 ]
Total Votes:[ 172 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 249 250 251 > >> >>> »|

Receiver

Cinibun
-Lustful_Lullabies-

Your order has been completed. Please complete the trade.
We thank you for using our service and we hope that you will come back to us the next time you need bumps. If you have comments or complaints feel free to post them or to pm them to me. We aim to please and we are always looking for ways to improve and give the customer the best service.

I was happy you did it before the deadline. That is very important to me. And I will come back. My only problem would be the fact it was SO quick. I mean I went through to make sure no one posted while the bumps were getting done. But I fear it was so quick that no one even came in. Would it be possible to not have time intervals but some how have them a little more farther apart? Also have you guys notify me if someone posts? And STOP bumping when someone does? Then just start back up later?
-Lustful_Lullabies-

I'm sorry but this is a fast paced bump shop, as it says in our first post. We don't do timed or interval bumps. If you want bumps further apart you will have to go to a shop that does do those types of bumps.
Your first order was too demanding, so we will not be accepting another order like it.

Receiver

Cinibun
-Lustful_Lullabies-

I'm sorry but this is a fast paced bump shop, as it says in our first post. We don't do timed or interval bumps. If you want bumps further apart you will have to go to a shop that does do those types of bumps.
Your first order was too demanding, so we will not be accepting another order like it.

I'm sorry what? I understand it's a fast pace. That's not a problem. It just seemed REALLY fast pace. And it was too demanding? What? I think that's a little rude. Thank you for your service. I will not be coming again.
Starting slot 3 with 129/250 bumps

Ending slot 3 with 137/250 bumps
Starting slot 2 with 124/400 bumps

Ending slot 2 with 200/400 bumps
Starting slot 5 with 300/500 bumps

Ending slot 5 with 330/500 bumps
Starting slot 1 with 650/751 bumps
Ending slot 1 with 700/751 bumps
Starting slot 1 with 700/751 bumps
Ending slot 1 with 730/751 bumps

Timid Lover

I forgot to sign out of Slot 2; my bad sad