Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Wandering along the path you find yourself surrounded by gently swaying trees in a picturesque forest. The dappled light plays along the thick grass as you make your way through the lush cool woods, you start to hear the sound of a trickling stream nearby. As you walk towards the gentle brook something out of place catches your eye. In a small clearing sits an ornate gypsy caravan, it looks like its been there a while as the plants have grown around the wheels. You approach the caravan wondering what the strange words painted on it mean, what brought you here, and what awaits you.

Welcome to the Cigana Drabarne! We are a small group of individuals who wish to practise our divination skills, though I can assure you we are very accurate. Together we offer a wide range of skills, please take a look through the thread, and feel free to stay and chat.

Rules:

~Always follow the gaian forum rules and the ToS.

~I would prefer people post their orders in the thread, even if you are going to send a pm as well. It's easier to keep track and see the orders that way.

~Please be polite and respectful to everyone here as I'm sure they will be to you.

~Skeptics, trolls, religious zealots, or anyone else looking for strife will not be welcome here, and may possibly be black listed for causing trouble. If you really want to fight private message Sheggorath, I'm sure he will love it.

~We do not tell people what they want to hear, though we will of course try to be sympathetic in difficult situations.

~Please respect that our readers have lives too, they will get to your reading as fast as they can.

~These readings although often accurate and helpful guides should NOT be considered factual or better than something like a doctors recommendation. Please use common sensee, in the end the choice is always yours.

Updates:
Just opened!

We had some downtime, but then Sheggo got bored and wanted to do something... I may re-open my readings after checking my schedule.
User Image

I am Gaeasif, I'm 25 and a Scorpio. I became interested in runes while reading through mythology and ancient cultures. So I started using them and found it fun and fore filling. So I am now working on furthering my art and fortune telling skill. I used to do fortune telling a while ago, mainly on Gaia. I have read around a lot of occult and religious stuff, I keep an open mind on everything. I have mainly only done rune readings in the past, which I believe went well. I have also done a few I ching readings, though they are much trickier... anyway I like to try and help people with their problems, with or without the use of divination, so feel free to ask for advice or help on anything.

~--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------~
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Runes

User Image
Reading runes is the art of casting small items, (usually rocks) with symbols applied onto a surface and seeing how they lie to find out something. Often it is used to learn of the future problems or lessons that you need to learn in your life. Although there are many different of runes and readers the runes I use are the traditional Elder Futhark runes. Mythically they are the symbols that the God Odin managed to recover after sacrificing an eye and spending days hanging in a tree to gain the ultimate knowledge. Luckily now that we know the runes the information is much easier to get. It was used as an ancient alphabet for Germanic tribes, and although it came under much scrutiny from the encroaching Christians it survived on with amazing strength unlike many other ancient traditions. The picture on the right is of my runes, their bag, and my favourite rune book.

So sit beneath the world tree, and ask what you will of me.

Spreads:
One Rune Spread -100g
A single rune is cast to find a simple answer to a simple problem.

Three Rune Spread - 200g
A short reading of three runes to point you in the right direction.

Four Elemental Spread - 300g
The runes use an elemental pattern to give insight into a situation.

Four Quarters Spread - 350g
Similar to the three rune spread this one looks at what happens on different paths leading from a situation.

Three Lifetimes Spread - 350g
You can find out what you learned or experienced in a previous life, in your current life and the next life.

Runic Cross Spread - 400g
A short reading of a upcoming challenge, about what caused it and where it is going.

Week Reading - 500g
A short rune guide for each day throughout the upcoming week.

World Tree Spread - 600g
This spread asks the great world tree what lesson you will need to learn in your current life.

Heimdales 8 Spread - 800g
A detailed layout of a situation, it looks at all the surrounding details and the outcome.

Astrological spread - 1000g
The Astrological spread uses the patterns of the heavens houses to help give you answers to your questions. It is much more random than usual spreads, and is more of a throw.

I Ching

User ImageUser Image
I ching is an ancient Chinese practice of fortune telling. It usually uses either Chinese coins, or traditional yarrow stalks and complex line patterns called hexagrams. I prefer to use coins as I work better with stones and metal, earthy materials. It depends on which way up the coins land to help give advice on you circumstances. It has no different spreads, which makes it simpler in that respect, however it is much harder to read and translate the coins. It needs a definite question, and it should be a serious one.

I ching reading price - 800g

Felkyo Cards

User ImageUser Image

These special Felkyo cards are hand made from scratch by me. There are twenty of them, they are based on most forms of divination, are easy and quick to use, and have worked extremely well for me and other people I have used them for. So if you feel like something completely random why not give them a try. ^_^

Day spread - 100g
One or two cards are drawn to help indicate what direction a specific day will go in.

Three card spread - 200g
Three cards are pulled out of different areas of the deck to answer any general questions you might have.

Week Spread - 300g
A card is drawn for each day to help prepare you for the upcoming week.

~--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------~
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How to Order
Either post the below form in the thread, or if it is a private matter pm the order form to me.
When I have received your payment, I will send your reading in a private message.
I will reply as soon as I can, keep an eye on my status to see whats going on.
If you liked the service feel free to give me some good feedback.

Name: (Gaian and real/nickname)
Divination: (Runes/I ching/Felkyo cards)
Your question:
Spread: ( If you chose I Ching you'll leave this blank. )
Any other info:

Gaeasif's Status

Completed Customers:

kuya like whoa
Tasariel
alexanator8797
GCD Robo Elf
peaches_and_cream_cutie
Coca-Cola-Jelly_mule_
Lupin_Therian
-Tears still remain--
iSnJ Kakashi
Your_Little_Daydream
Arual Enilorac
meiji channn
BarefootDancer
Dancer Mylitta
Doodle2215
-oO_ToyLeafo_Oo-
Bresie
FlipMaester
Chibiashi
Glamorous Dandelion
Auriannia
Dzirus
Beautiful Propaganda
musetta.vendetta
Namikikyo
Emerald_Twilight5
Ziansu
sayurisaya
Every Day Stranger
Sexual Couture
iRepossess Organs
Fabulous Dandelion
theannacracker
ScarletPanic
a b e l i-xoxo
Chiyori Adachi
AlvereVonBenedict
Dianda Panda
SnuffleLufflePegasis
Miyoko Seishou
Entio
I poke naked midgets
thedizzybear
Perfect Melancholic

Waiting list:
ezmii11-1

Feedback

Coca-Cola-Jelly_mule_
Wow! Everything's so accurate ><
Hold on, I'll send another 1k ^^

-Tears still remain--
thank you. im pretty sure i know what path i need to take now, and you can bet i'll be a good customer in the future

Arual Enilorac
Thanks for the I-Ching! owo

Glamorous Dandelion
O my God!!! Yes!
Cant beleive it!!
Il order again... someday!

Emerald_Twilight5
Thanks for the reading! It was very accurate!

Namikikyo
Thank you very much, I found it very accurate and extremely uplifting to my situation. Totally worth the cost and more.

Eloquent Lunatic

9,475 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image

Dont be fooled by the mask of madness, I am Sheggorath, but I'm also here to work and practise my art. I've taken a deep interest in subjects such as symbology, demonology, paganism, various cults/religions, and matters with a magic/energy based belief. I have been dabbling in various occult areas since my early teens and have helped numerous people, who unfortunately I either couldnt remember or didnt want to be mentioned publicly. I mostly did my work on another forum and was fairly successful at helping people with everything from dreams to demons. So feel free to pester me, I'm happy to talk about what I do, and yes I do eat skeptics for breakfast, though not in this thread.

User Image

Dream interpretation

If you're confused or worried by the imagery that flashes through your head while you sleep maybe I can help. The images are often symbolic and based on whatever you were thinking or doing the day/week before. They can represent your deepest worries or desires. I'm sworn to privacy when you tell me your dream, so dont worry about that. And I would never judge a customer, I'm simply here to tell you what that fish licking a chocolate saucepan means.

1500g per dream

Small charms and spells

Although this can cover a wide range of uses all I tend to need in the info section on the form is the topic of what you want doing, and who to. For example a small love charm on the guy next door, though I would need some name or personal detail about them to be more effective. I can cast these myself for you, though it'll be faster and better if you can perform it yourself. If you dont specify I'll cast it myself. If you're unable to perform the spell yourself (though this should be unlikely, I try to keep them simple and using common materials) then I can suggest another spell, theres more than one way to skin this cat. I will always send you the details of ritual I'm doing for you in a private message so you know whats happening. It would also help if you could let me know the depth and amount of strength you want in this endeavour, whether its a small charm to push someone in the right direction, or a ritual for something you've yearned for all your life. Dont just accept the spell will do all the work, you will still have to go out and find that job, and open yourself up to finding that lover. If you dont believe or work against the charm then it definitely wont work. However this kind of thing can also be fickle, so dont rely on it for something you need, think of it as a backup or empowering.

Heres a brief list of the most popular things to ask for, if you want something more you''ll have to give me more details.

Love encouragement charms - I'll need the names or details of the two parties involved, or tell me if its just a general attraction from everyone charm, like if you want everyone at work to like you.

Finding something - I have charms to find everything, from lovers and murders to lost keys... however sanity isnt one of these things...

Success - This will help you find that job, pass that test, or even maybe help you in that court case. Just give me some details on what you want to succeed at.

Luck - Similar to the success spell but more general. I'll need to know what you want to be lucky. Are you feeling lucky?

Hex/curse - I will need VERY good cause for this, I refuse to give out anything too bad or deadly. I will need to know what you want cursing and why. I may judge a little on this, and I reserve my right to refuse to help with it.

Protection - Again I will need the two or however many parties involved. This includes protection from natural causes, the above hexes and curses, reversals, and general coverall insurances. However dont try anything insane like jumping off a cliff or volunteering as the target at a junior knife throwers convention, I wont be responsible for plain suicidalness...

Health - This is a wide category, though most will need you to perform these yourself since it needs the body it will be performed on. You can ask for help healing from physical wounds, or mental or spiritual ones, enhancing beauty, helping you sleep, getting rid of nightmares, increase any type of strength, making you feel happier or better, changing your appearance such as losing or gaining weight, disencouraging bad genetics like baldness, or I even know some handy breast and fertility enhancing plants and spells, though you might want to pm me those orders, and thats NOT an invitation to send me pictures or anything graphic..... I'm strictly business only here like a medical professional.

Any type of spell including ingredients is like ancient medicine, it works depending on your unique body chemistry. Although I wouldnt expect any nasty allergies or side effects just in case make sure you read whats needed in these spells and make sure you're not allergic to anything. I'll add a note if its risky in any way, such as nut allergies, or in case of pregnancy. Thats very unlikely though, I'll tend to stick to the safest ones I know like the ones including only a melon, a piece of string, or drawing. This is true of all my spells and charms, its safety first of course. Also if there was something I didnt know about, such as a strange allergy to melon, then I'm afraid it wasnt my fault. Its always the choice of the caster to use what I give them.

Price depends on size, I'll always round down, and I'll of course let you know which one I intend on charging.
500g for a small charm
600g for medium sized spell
700g for a big ritual
800 if I'm doing it myself

Banishing or Protection

Heres the fun bit, I'll lend out my skills for a price to personally rid your place of pesky demons, ghosts, or whatever else is haunting it. If I say I cant then you can have a refund, though since all my past jobs went pretty smoothly I'm confident in my skill. I can also set up some strong protection around areas or people, though nothing as big as a state please... Ideally all I'll need is your name and what I'm doing, such as banishing the thing in your basement, or setting up protection around your Grandmother, and I wont bother you again. But I may need to contact you if I think I need to, for more details, permission, or if its trickier that we thought. Try to give me as much detail as you can, feel free to message it to me if its a bit private.

1000g per banishing or protection

How to Order

Either post the below form in the thread, or if it is a private matter pm the order form to me.
When I have received your payment, I will send your reading in a pm.

Divination: (Dream/Spell/Banishing/Protection)
Your information: (Ex: Dream(fill out with the dream)/Spell(love or success or health or whatever you want with the target)/Banishing or protection(details like what you want me to do to what) )

Sheggorath’s Status
Open

Completed Customers:
Tsundere Succubus
Aishra
midnightblue_butterfly
Sophronia-Anna-Anwen
Still I Roam

Waiting list:
None.

Hilarious Fatcat

9,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

'Sup!

You'll call me Yuni and know I'm nineteen and a Sagitarrius!

HALF HORSE CHICK OF AWESOME. YEAH.

There's always that About Me section on my profile if you're curious to know anything else. And there's always that handy PM system if you're REALLY curious. I'm actually quite friendly.

Anyway. Down to bizzyniss~

Compared to the others here, I'm just starting out. I've been using the pendulums for a shark-bite's chunk of my life, and boy, do they got some personality... I can use them for yes or no questions, and I can expand a little bit more out of the mould of swinging stones. I'd have to get their permission first, but I can have my pendulum spirits help you in minor tasks like speaking to a bothersome spirit or chase out little energy pests. Yes, I said 'pendulum spirits'. Did you think these swinging stones were empty? Not all, my dear friend! Not all...

Pendulum Questions: 900gg per question

Simple Tasks: 2k, since my friends can only do so much and I love them dearly.

I warn you now. You do not touch my friends, and you do not argue with them. I can't force them to do anything they don't want to do. No is no. Thank you for your consideration.
User Image

I've also gotten into the tarot cards, and rune stones. My deck is a Sharman-Caselli beginner set of 78 cards. I have two rune sets, one of angelite and the other of bloodstone. I'm a little out of practice, as I need more of it. Halp~? c:
Please note that these are general guidances that you decide what to do with in the end. By no means do you have to take your reading as law.

User Image
For the runes! I've got the:

Odin's Spread: a five rune deal that goes into the past, present, and future. (900gg)

Single Rune Draw: Self-explanatory. I grab a rune at random for quick insight to your inquiry. It represents the critical factor in your issue. (300gg)

Three Rune Spread: Self-explanatory. Let's me get an idea of the issue as it presents itself in that moment. Past, present, future. (700gg)

Relationship Spread: Used to get an understanding of the purpose of partnered people, showing the role of each person in the other's life. One rune for the energy/attitude you have towards the relationship, another rune for the partner's energy/attitude about the relation, and a third to show how the relationship is going and the purpose of you two being together. (400gg)

(The ever-popular) Celtic Cross: A six rune spread that's used to plot out the arc of your life and the forces acting on it. (1k)

User Image
For the Tarot! I've got the:

Horseshoe Cups Spread: A five card deal that lets me see the present position, the present expectations, the unexpected, the immediate future, and the long term future in regards to feelings, and emotions. (500gg)

Horseshoe Wands Spread: A five card deal that lets me see the present position, the present expectations, the unexpected, the immediate future, and the long term future in regards to imagination, success, and creativity. (500gg)

Horseshoe Swords Spread: A five card deal that lets me see the present position, the present expectations, the unexpected, the immediate future, and the long term future in regards to life challenges. (500gg)

Horseshoe Pentacles Spread: A five card deal that lets me see the present position, the present expectations, the unexpected, the immediate future, and the long term future in regards to potential, and money. (500gg)

Minor Arcana Celtic Cross: A ten card divination that'll give me a good view of the situation at hand. (1k)

Simple Major Arcana Spread: A seven card spread (700gg)

Past Life Spread: An eight card arrangement that lets me take a peek at how your past lives have affected your currect one. Or! Give specific details about one of them! (900gg)

Star Spread: A simple six card spread that helps me ponder over a very specific question. (600gg)

How to Order

Quote me and leave your request in the thread! Or, if that doesn't tickle you right, send me a PM.
I'd prefer payment first, and then you'll get your readings.
Life is a suckish thing at times, but I'll do my best to keep up with all you wonderful people!
I'm gonna offer a live service for the pendulums, as in I'll broadcast the session on Skype or YIM if you so nicely request it. For the runes and tarot, I'll simply send you a picture of the final product along with my explanation.
Like the service? Hate the service? Let me/us know! It'll be a big help.

Divination: (Pendulum/Spirit tasks/Runes/Tarot)
Your question:
Spread: ( If you want Runes or Tarot ) (with whichever type of rune stone you prefer)
Any other info: (Any info you think would be helpful, and if you want to Skype the pendulum session.)

Yuni’s Status
OPEN~
I am going to be at college, and thus will be of limited access/availability, but I will still do my best for you all!

Completed Customers:
Alllfredo
Uberniftacular (Still an awesome username XD )
Dianda Panda
celestelle
elza magica

Waiting list:
Lolita Ciel Phantomhive
Lack_EXE

AlvereVonBenedict
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hello as most of you know my name is Vere or Mister Al from my current shop of course. I am 20 years old I am an aquarius. I am overly friendly and get along with all. What I offer is my own intuition and 9 star ki services. I love to draw a lot. Mostly Dreamworks , Manga. Animation in general. I love simple things , I like living the easy life drama free of course.

Find Your 9 Star Ki Numbers::
9 Star Ki is a simple to use yet deeply revealing form of Astrology that originated in Japan. While what is presented here is relatively basic, you can derive a tremendous amount of self knowledge by studying your core numbers and the relationships between them

20,000gg

Playing cards ::
One card :: 200gg ( Draw only one card for a simple and fast answer to a burning question. )

Three Cards:: 200gg (A common spread involves drawing three cards -- the first represents the past, the second shows the situation in the present, and the third reveals the outcome, or future of the matter. )

My own intuition ::
For this I am charging 15,000gg because i am very precise and will pin point exactly on you and your problem I will need to connect with your energy though.

How to Order
Either post the below form in the thread, or if it is a private matter pm the order form to me. Click here to pm me
When I have received your payment, I will send your reading.

Hey Mister Al I would love a 9 star ki!

User name::
Date of birth ::
Total and or tip::

Hey Mister Al I would love a playing card fortune reading !
Username::
Question and or worry::
Card spread you want ::
Details ::
Total and or tip ::

Hey Mister Al I would love a general reading no cards !

User name ::
Question and or worry ::
Details ::
Total and or tip ::

AlvereVonBenedict’s Status
Open

Completed Customers:
None

Waiting list:
None
~Reserved~
~Reserved~
And I think we're open! ^_^ Now taking orders.
Name: Sexual Couture, but Kyndall is my name.
Divination: Three Rune Spread and Felkyo Card Spread - Week
Your question: Am I making the right decisions for my education?
Spread: Week
Any other info: May you PM it to me? I'd appreciate it!

Sparkly Lunatic

5,700 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Partygoer 500
Name: AlvereBenedict
Divination: Felkyo cards
Your question: Just a general week reading spread , perferbely anything dealing with love for this week?
Spread: Week spread.
Any other info: Hmmm are you taking any more people for your shop ?

Total: 1,000k C:

Sparkly Lunatic

5,700 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Partygoer 500
Gaeasif
~Reserved~

May I have my reading done in pm please?
_xX Faceless Enemy Xx_

Name: Alllfred
Divination: Pendulum
Your question: Am I done with this relationship?
Spread: N/A
Any other info: Thanks for your time! Don't have skype lol.

Eloquent Lunatic

9,475 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Hilarious Fatcat

9,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
-danceydance-

Quick Reply