Welcome to Gaia! ::

Visitors

+1 1 100.0% [ 13 ]
Total Votes:[ 13 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 67 68 69 > >>

Perfect Genius

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Welcome to Celestial Dreams! A joint tektek shop run by me and my partner Sunshine Molotov. We are currently open and serving! Please be sure to read the whole front page before ordering. Thank you!

Perfect Genius

✮ First and foremost, always follow Gaia's ToS.

✮ Please do not PM us about tekteks. Post in this thread, and ensure that you quote the tektekr you would like to tektek you.

✮ Under no circumstances are you to steal our tekteks. If we find that you have done this, we will report you.

✮ Always send the trade after we accept your order. If we do not see a trade, we will not start. Upon receiving the trade, we will begin the tektek. Once we are finished, we will accept the trade and show you the image of the tektek. Once you accept the trade, we will send you the link.

✮ We can edit tekteks to your liking before you accept the trade, however we will not send you the link until you accept the trade.

✮ Please do not bash on our work. If you do not like them, that's fine. Just don't post about it here.

✮ If you violate any of the rules you will be blacklisted.

✮ These rules are welcome to change at any time.

Perfect Genius

υsername : I Got Carried Away
                                      αvailability : Every day, hours vary.
                                      strengths : Females, layering, clutter, 4+ color schemes, good budgets.
                                      ωeaknesses : Males, simpler avatars, too many colors, cosplays, general themes.
                                      σptimum ρrice ℓimit : Lowest is probably around 500k-1m.
                                      ιnvo тektek? : I do if there is freedom with items outside of the inventory as well.
                                      samples:
                                      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image

Perfect Genius

υsername : sunshine molotov
                                      αvailability : pretty much every day/every other day
                                      strengths : cute, colourful, cluttered, females, high price limits (see samples for general idea, i'll attempt anything~)
                                      ωeaknesses : males, super simple, low price limits, rally/scene avatars, cosplays
                                      σptimum ρrice ℓimit : i can try everything, but on average my avatars run from about 5mil to 35mil. but, like i said, i'll try anything
                                      ιnvo тektek? : yes! though i warn you small inventories are a no-no with me haha
                                      samples:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Perfect Genius

Prices:
                                      Our prices vary based on complexity. We do not sell tekteks for any less than 5k. We will set a price and customers are welcome to ask for lower ones. Our prices are based on the simplicity of an order. Simpler orders will be sold for 5k, but more complicated ones can go up to 15-20k. Customers are welcome to tip as well!

When ordering, please use the form below.
                                      align=center]
                                      [size=18]┏━━━━━━━━━┓
                                      тєктєк σяδєяιиɢ ғσям
                                      ┗━━━━━━━━━┛[/size][/align]

NOTE: quote your preferred tekteker!

username: (username here!)
                                      body: (what skin tone you want)
                                      hair: (what hair you want. can be more than one option.)
                                      eyes: (what eyes you want. can be more than one)
                                      mouth: (what mouth you want. can be more than one

colors wanted / liked:
                                      colors disliked:
                                      items wanted /liked:
                                      items disliked:

simple / clutter / semi-clutter:
                                      theme:
                                      enviro: (your enviro link, if you want us to use it.)
                                      price limit:
                                      ticket limit:

extra comments:
                                      preferred tekteker:

Perfect Genius

Perfect Genius

Links in:
                                      [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/mini-shops/c-s-r-s-a-joint-tektek-shop/t.82540875_1/][img]http://img812.imageshack.us/img812/4918/532592450342246m3.png[/img][/url]

Links out:
                                      Please PM me to affiliate. Please keep banners 88x31 to keep this post clean. Thank you!

Perfect Genius

Perfect Genius

Perfect Genius

Perfect Genius

Perfect Genius

Perfect Genius

Perfect Genius

Perfect Genius

Sunshine Molotov

How does everything look? 4laugh

Quick Reply

Submit