Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hi there!!!!

Thanks for looking at my thread

In all honesty I am looking to start my own bumping company on Gaia, but as with everything I need a place to start.

In that right now I'm a single person in the Navy I can only do so much so please be patient.

I will guarantee that with every order your satisfaction will be my priority.

Special requests are always welcome.

Important information:

10-100 bumps: 5 gold/bump
101-500 bumps: 6 gold/bump
500-1000 bumps: 8 gold/bump
1000+ bumps: 10 gold/bump

Let me know how quickly you need it to be done, so i can prioritize the jobs.

Just Pm me and I'll stay in contact with you, and please trade half before work starts and half when the job is complete. If it is not up to what you expected then I will refund your money, but please make it a legitimate one.

Thank you for taking the time out to read this and hopefully you'll choose me

Sincerely,

Streaking Psycho

Receiver

Streaking Psycho
Hi there!!!!

In all honesty I am looking to start my own bumping company on Gaia, but as with everything I need a place to start.

In that right now I'm a single person in the Navy I can only do so much so please be patient.

Important information:

Just Pm me and I'll stay in contact with you, and please trade half before work starts and half when the job is complete. If it is not up to what you expected then I will refund your money, but please make it a legitimate one.

Sincerely,

Streaking Psycho

Hi I want to order 415 bumps XD
Take your time I guess.
I hate when bumps are TOO close together. I mean like when they are 40 seconds apart. That doesn't do my quest thread any good. I need someone to bump when I can not bump it. I would also only like a certain number of bumps a day. But if someone posts please stop and give me a shout.
Is this to much to ask? Or maybe we can talk about how to do this?
-Lustful_Lullabies-
Streaking Psycho
Hi there!!!!

Important information:

Sincerely,

Streaking Psycho

Hi I want to order 415 bumps XD
Take your time I guess.
I hate when bumps are TOO close together. I mean like when they are 40 seconds apart. That doesn't do my quest thread any good. I need someone to bump when I can not bump it. I would also only like a certain number of bumps a day. But if someone posts please stop and give me a shout.
Is this to much to ask? Or maybe we can talk about how to do this?

Lol that would be no problem when would you need me to do it whats the pot i need to bump?

Unforgiving Lunatic

12,200 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
*salutes*
I need 1000 bumps
I will instead of giving you 10,000 gold, I will give you 15000 gold if you prioritize mine smile Bump as OFTEN as you want, I dont care if you do one right after another, the place where my thread is goes fast and being at the top helps. smile
The thread link it: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/barton-ooc/naruto-1x1-mxm-search-thread-on-24-7-ignore-post-count/t.81028395_1/

And just because you are in the navy I'd be happy to actually make a actualy SHOP like the others have for you. smile Might take me a day or so but I will have it up and running as a real shop smile
xXxXUchihaMadaraXxXx
*salutes*
I need 1000 bumps
I will instead of giving you 10,000 gold, I will give you 15000 gold if you prioritize mine smile Bump as OFTEN as you want, I dont care if you do one right after another, the place where my thread is goes fast and being at the top helps. smile
The thread link it: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/barton-ooc/naruto-1x1-mxm-search-thread-on-24-7-ignore-post-count/t.81028395_1/

And just because you are in the navy I'd be happy to actually make a actualy SHOP like the others have for you. smile Might take me a day or so but I will have it up and running as a real shop smile

That is no problem and I have already started so if you would be able to trade me ill see what I can do to keep it on the top of the page smile Also it looks pretty cool too so I might want to promote it other places too PM me for more info on that
So far uchiha and miss perfection are on my list for jobs please send me the trade and I will work even harder to accomplish what you need done Lustfull I need your thread so I know what to bump! xp
Hopefully Ill see more of you all laters

Receiver

Streaking Psycho
So far uchiha and miss perfection are on my list for jobs please send me the trade and I will work even harder to accomplish what you need done Lustfull I need your thread so I know what to bump! xp
Hopefully Ill see more of you all laters

Thank you for your time : 3 I love what the other guy said. He would totally make a shoppe for you. While I usually WANT the bumping and don't want to DO the bumping. I would help you with your shoppe. I could help you just keep an eye on it when you aren't on. I mean like whatever. I don't really need the money or anything. I'd like it but it's not that important. As he stated I wouldn't mind helpin' out because you are in the Navy.
If I start a job please trade me the half and then i will complete the job smile thanks for looking
Streaking Psycho
Hi there!!!!

Important information:

Sincerely,

Streaking Psycho

I will be adding righeous panacea to my list of people who will be bumping as well as myself...as I said before I work in the USN and I do not have a lot of time to do this so please be patient with the time it takes for me to bump your posts. Please post here if you want us to keep bumping your posts. Also If you want to help me start a shoppe I would appreciate it and this would also mean your bumping would be free. Please post in the forum instead of pming me smile Thanks again and I hope to hear from you

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff