Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yeah, I bump. Offer a price, and I'll bump up to 10,000 times for you. x]
I will put your banner in my signature for 50g a week, 180g a month, 2100 a year. <3
I will fish for you, collect stuff from towns, slot and blackjack for you. <3 Slotting and blackjacking;; You give me tokens and I'll give you tickets. x]
e.g. You want 200 tickets. You provide tokens and I play until I have 200 tickets. I return the unused tokens, give you the 200 tickets and you pay me 200g, which is 1g per ticket. =]
Collecting from towns;; You simply give me an instruction, and I do it. ^^ e.g. You say you want 50 crumpled blue construction paper. I go to towns and do it. You pay me 2g for each piece of trash, flower or bug I get for you.
Fishing;; You provide the bait. I fish and give you my whole bucket (including trash and everything else). It's 20g a bucket (as well as bait) in Bass'ken and 30g a bucket in Port of Gambino. I can't really do Durem; I'll just catch junk. But if you want to risk it.. 50g a bucket.
If I catch a rare, I expect the bucket price, and the rare's lowest marketplace price. ยป I have a basic rod, a strength rod, a distance and a distance plus. I fish most comfortably in Gambino. <3
I will draw you, make graphics/banners/wishlists for you. Just PM me for details, samples and prices. ><
Question: Can you make line-art?
PM me if you're interested. <3
Rioshu1505
Uhm.. yes. ^^; Visit my art shop for samples. (The linkeh is in my sig, it's called "Untitled".)
CheesyFlowerBridge
Rioshu1505
Uhm.. yes. ^^; Visit my art shop for samples. (The linkeh is in my sig, it's called "Untitled".)

I see... I like the chibis but I'm looking more for animal line-art...for a breedables pet shop.
Yeah, ok, I'll try. ^^ Of what animals?
CheesyFlowerBridge
Yeah, ok, I'll try. ^^ Of what animals?
Wolves, felines, dragons...
Ok, what are you offering?
CheesyFlowerBridge
Ok, what are you offering?
Right now: 4K for animal line-art with at leats 3 regular growth stages but I can raise it.
Hm, okay. I'll do wolf and if it turns out okay, I'll do a dragon one. <3
Okay! But can I see a sample of all 3 forms of the wolf when you're done?
Certainly. <3
Want me to put your shop's banner into my siggie? I'll advertise it for you.
THanks, that'll be great! <3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces