Welcome to Gaia! ::

Welcome to
User Image

Welcome to my shop of Bumps, Meeps, and Bloops. I also provide other general services. I'd like to make your service fast and friendly as I possible can.

Why choose BPM?

~We provide two different bump services. SPREAD/SPEED. Spread is a occasional bump, perfect for making sure you stay front and top on page 1! Speed is great for contests, this includes all random number, dice rolling, etc. We do it FAST!

~Courteous to our Customers as well as our Staff. The paper work can be taken care of quickly and efficiently so that our Bumpers can hop on the job and please your interests.

~We also collect in Towns and zOMG!

~I also bump, right along side my employees.

~Should you request it, we will also do themed and colorful bumps, so your thread doesn't look like a mess! Just request it so!

Please note: THIS IS NAME YOUR OWN PRICE, EVEN IF I AM CLOSED PLEASE FEEL FREE TO MAKE ORDERS, THEY WILL BE MY FIRST PRIORITY

What I do:
1. Bump, plain and simple. Name your price, I'll approve of it. I have a system set up to get you the fastest bumps possible, with or without the extra added "ACTIONS" to posts. If you want me to bump in a contest for you, we split the gold. I can either spread out or speed bump for you, your choice.

2. Collecting. Anything in towns or zOMG.

3. Art. I will do the artist searching for you for a small finders fee. I have a excellent eye for many types of art. While its not popular, if you are busy with something else, I can get a line-up of suitable artists for you to decide from when you have time

Customer Fill-Out Form and Notice:

I require your services!
Name:
Thread:
Bumps:
Willing to Pay:
Do you OWN the thread?:
Other:

Notice: Please pay well to BPM, as I would like to make this service mainly for the Employees pay. We promise on time service, accurate, friendly, chatty, and even colorful artistic bumps upon request. Lets all be happy with the work!

Employees:
This is a business, and in a business world better work equals better pay. MUCH better pay. BPM is here to make a profit, and the more we make, the more you make. We accept bulk jobs to cover paying our employees. You are here to make gold yes? So am I, and I will ensure that we take on jobs that profit BPM and YOU, so that we may remain open together longer, and make our wallets stronger! Bumps start out at 30k per bump, and will increase QUICKLY, as I am VERY generous with bonuses for excellent work.

Application:

Name:

How long have you been bumping?

How much time can you dedicate?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SO, what do you want me to do?
Jobs:

X RIVE-Towns Collecting[x] (collected so far: 75,550,000)

Safety-Pin-Kisses-Bumps/1000 [x] Progress: 55/1000

Nyxsirisa-Bumps/500.[x] These are separate bump packages, please notify me which bump package you would like to take.

Spanking Time3-Bumps/ Every so often to ensure front page exposure.[x] (This job can be done by everyone here, as long as you say your represent BPM upon arrival. Post the pages you have bumped on, but do not fill it up wildly with bumps.)

my possessions-Bumps/200//1000[x] These are Bump packages, please notify me which package you wish to take.

moo moo maru-Bumps 2,000.[x]. These are SPREAD bumps, 40k a bump to whomever takes it.

Fiona Lenet/ Bumps 1000. [x] (Spread Bumping)

In Progress:

my possession/ 1000 Bumps (Thungoldyia)

Spanking Tim3/ Keep Front Page (Freelanced: Anyone may bump, just let me know when you do so I can pay.)

Safety-Pin-Kisses/ 1000 Bumps (Thungoldyia)

Fiona Lenet/ 1000 Bumps (otaku_drgn_girl)

moo moo maru/ 2,000 (Bearer of the Curse)

Completed:

Skags-Bumping and Dice Rolling (Pay: 1billion)

Lord Rene-Bumping Art Thread [x] (Pay: 5mil)

Nyxsirisa/ 100 Bump Job (WTFMarkus)

Nyxsirisa/ 250 Bumps (Thungoldya)

my possessions/ 200 bumps (Bearer of the Curse)
Employees:

(NOW HIRING @ 30k to 100k per bump you do. That's alot of money folks.)

Thungoldyia

Bearer of the Curse (Call her Sugar)

otaku_drgn_girl

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out