No. 0.12237762237762 12.2% [ 35 ]
I like pie! 0.46853146853147 46.9% [ 134 ]
Total Votes:[ 286 ]

Familiar Friend

13,850 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Generous 100
  • Millionaire 200
Sooo.... yeah. I could see why one would continue to bump since jobs are still up.
PukeFacedFreak
Sooo.... yeah. I could see why one would continue to bump since jobs are still up.

Oh. I PM'd Technicolored Unicorns about volunteering and she gave me the go-ahead. I'm not sure if that changes if BB's is on hiatus or not...?

Familiar Friend

13,850 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Generous 100
  • Millionaire 200
sakari_paradox
PukeFacedFreak

Oh. I PM'd Technicolored Unicorns about volunteering and she gave me the go-ahead. I'm not sure if that changes if BB's is on hiatus or not...?
Was that before or after Feb. 7?
PukeFacedFreak
sakari_paradox
PukeFacedFreak

It was on Feb. 11.

Familiar Friend

13,850 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Generous 100
  • Millionaire 200
sakari_paradox
PukeFacedFreak
sakari_paradox
PukeFacedFreak

It was on Feb. 11.
Ok, well maybe I'll help out tomorrow or Monday.

Distinct Genius

sakari_paradox
PukeFacedFreak

This is Venus again. I just now got around to taking all the jobs down. As I said in the Hiatus post, all customers have been refunded. Thank you for helping out though!!! heart

Romantic Prophet

Questionable Lunatic

Im just sad seeing this place closed again.

Familiar Friend

13,850 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Generous 100
  • Millionaire 200
-Technicolored Unicorns-
It is sad but it's not really fair to the customers if there are not enough people here to bump. I guess the popularity of bumping fell away with the rising economy, like many things.

Man-Hungry Lovergirl

11,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

Gah, so I am horrible about coming onto the site, saying "Hi" to everyone, and then never coming back. I need to stop doing that...

Anywhoodles, how are you all doing? Other than the shop closing down. Holy cow.. That's rough and not fair..

Questionable Lunatic

Cheoelm Hyza
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

Gah, so I am horrible about coming onto the site, saying "Hi" to everyone, and then never coming back. I need to stop doing that...

Anywhoodles, how are you all doing? Other than the shop closing down. Holy cow.. That's rough and not fair..

I know. It makes me so sad.

Questionable Lunatic

PukeFacedFreak
-Technicolored Unicorns-
It is sad but it's not really fair to the customers if there are not enough people here to bump. I guess the popularity of bumping fell away with the rising economy, like many things.

I get that. I just hate how gaia is turning out.
Its so slow everywhere here now.

Familiar Friend

13,850 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Generous 100
  • Millionaire 200
-Technicolored Unicorns-

In other news, I actually don't think I'll be participating in the nudity event this year. sad

Questionable Lunatic

PukeFacedFreak
-Technicolored Unicorns-

In other news, I actually don't think I'll be participating in the nudity event this year. sad

Why not?

Familiar Friend

13,850 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Generous 100
  • Millionaire 200
-Technicolored Unicorns-
PukeFacedFreak
-Technicolored Unicorns-

Why not?
Don't have a quest/charity in mind and not sure I can dedicate my time to raising funds. Also, I hate dealing with gold on Gaia anymore. I don't even know what a good sum of money is anymore.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff