Total Votes:[ 286 ]

Distinct Genius

Sparkly Fatcat

5,075 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
BBsSteampunkbutterfly

Thank you for your order, Kirstin! We will get on it right away =)

Thanks!~<3
One question, when do I send the trade?
I read over the front page, but I think I might have missed it.

7,550 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Looks like you hired your last spot. Should I stick around and wait till your hiring again? whee

Romantic Prophet

Kirstin Lee
BBsSteampunkbutterfly

Thank you for your order, Kirstin! We will get on it right away =)

Thanks!~<3
One question, when do I send the trade?
I read over the front page, but I think I might have missed it.

You send trade now to the shop mule but, don't complete the trade until the job is finished =)

Romantic Prophet

alonglust
Looks like you hired your last spot. Should I stick around and wait till your hiring again? whee

Oh! We have more spots open for jobs. They just need to be added. Feel free to bump Uni's job. biggrin

7,550 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
venus_starshine
alonglust

Oh! We have more spots open for jobs. They just need to be added. Feel free to bump Uni's job. biggrin

hank you I wasn't sure what to do. I do like this page and the people so far so I didn't want to go quite yet. I will be back in 15 mins or so I have to fold towels. And I will bump maybe ever 10 min there cause really it looks like she wants people to be slow at bumping there.

Romantic Prophet

alonglust
venus_starshine
alonglust

hank you I wasn't sure what to do. I do like this page and the people so far so I didn't want to go quite yet. I will be back in 15 mins or so I have to fold towels. And I will bump maybe ever 10 min there cause really it looks like she wants people to be slow at bumping there.

We would be sad if you went! Sounds good on the bumping. Yes, Uni likes it to be taken slow. She also likes to chat along with the others that post there. They are a nice group of people! =) BTW, you can always play the games in here if you are bored and not bumping a job.

Oh! Yes, my porch is beyond clean now! lol!

Romantic Prophet

Romantic Prophet

Romantic Prophet

Romantic Prophet

Distinct Genius

Distinct Genius

Romantic Prophet

Questionable Lunatic

User Image

Unis back!

btw, bumpers can win the contests at my job. The only one currently is a page contest though.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces