b u m p m e !
Username:Roeyrandom
Thread to Bump: BOOM!
Number of Bumps:what i get for 3000g
Other: 005, dont care who does it just wants it done ;D tanks
Total (tips are loved): 6000g
RoeyRandom
Thanks for posting an order :]

Are you aware of the note in the order form post? Just in case you didn't read it, I'd like to let you know that I may not be posting while I'm on my honeymoon. For more details, please read that note, then let me know if you would like me to begin bumping now/after the honeymoon or if you would like to cancel your order.

Thanks!

Wealthy Genius

b u m p m e !
Username: Ouja Akuma
Thread to Bump: Den of Artists
Number of Bumps: 200
Other: 004 style
Total (tips are loved): 400 + tip = 1000 [I like tipping]

I'm not online often [neither are my co-artists] so our art shop tends to only get 1-3 posts a day. I'm in no rush to have this order completed immediately [especially if you're preparing for your honey moon]. I just want someone to keep my thread alive while I'm offline. c:
Ouja Akuma

Thanks for addressing the honeymoon issue. I accept your order :] Please send the trade for completion so I can add you to the slots.

EDIT: and sorry I didn't check back here earlier. I've been busy so I've just been trying to fill the orders I have dramallama

liqueer's Husband

Greedy Giver

b u m p m e !
Username: cedesbbu
Thread to Bump: Here
Number of Bumps: 500? o u o
Other: I don't like to complete a trade earlt for anybody, and you wouldn't have to bump unless it;s near the bottom of the page or on page 2.
Total (tips are loved): 1500? Can yip afterwords o uo

Wealthy Genius

TheGooseWhisperer

You're welcome.
And thank you.
c: <3
cedesbby
I typically bump every 1-3 mins depending on how fast the forum moves. If you like, I can bump every 3 minutes, but I will not watch the forums to see when your page falls to the bottom of page 2.
Please see the note in the first post.
Another Dead_A

Ouja Akuma

Laley K

As you know, I got married and moved provinces. When my hubby and I arrived at home, we did a load of laundry and a pipe cracked, which flooded our condo. So now we have nothing in our house and since we've been dealing with all this, we just got around to getting internet this week. It should be here by Friday at the latest. (I'm on my phone at the moment).
This is why I haven't started your orders yet.

Now that things have settles down a little bit, I will bump as much as I can from my phone until we get the internet :]

Laley K-- Because of these difficulties, I am no longer able to complete your order on time. Sorry about this, and thank you for your understanding!

Shirtless Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
TheGooseWhisperer
Another Dead_A

Ouja Akuma

As you know, I got married and moved provinces. When my hubby and I arrived at home, we did a load of laundry and a pipe cracked, which flooded our condo. So now we have nothing in our house and since we've been dealing with all this, we just got around to getting internet this week. It should be here by Friday at the latest. (I'm on my phone at the moment).
This is why I haven't started your orders yet.

Now that things have settles down a little bit, I will bump as much as I can from my phone until we get the internet :]

Thanks for the heads up! No worries. C:
Take your time. I'm in no rush. I'm having computer problems as it is. One minute I'm here the next I'm gone for 3 months or until I can fix it for the time being. lol

Chatty Assailant

b u m p m e !
Username: Rumpelstiltskin IX
Thread to Bump: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/barton-ooc/advanced-mxm-mxf-fxf-one-on-one-join-us/t.80253735_1/
Number of Bumps: 200
Other: Every five to ten minutes seems to work in Barton OOC.
Total (tips are loved): 400 + tip

Wealthy Genius

TheGooseWhisperer

Eep. Sounds pretty bad. D:
But I'm patient, so no worries~ c:
Rumpelstiltskin IX
Sorry, slots are closed.
Another Dead_A

Ouja Akuma

Thanks for understanding :]

Quick Reply

Submit