< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 61 62 63 > >>

Golden Sophomore

TheGooseWhisperer
iRain And Dreams
b u m p m e !
Username: iRain and Dreams
Thread to Bump: Click!
Number of Bumps: 1000.
Other: Please no long breaks. Post on my thread as soon as you can - make sure to bump my thread often.
Total (tips are loved): 20k.

Thanks.
I have accepted your order :} Thanks so much for the tip <3
You said no long breaks. Do you mean between each bump, or between when bump (as in the hours in between)?
Please complete your side of the trade. Thanks :]

Edit: Any preferred bump type?

Nope no preferred bump type.

And what I meant is no taking break of a few hours between bumps. A lot of people do that.
iRain And Dreams
Okays. I can log in from my phone and bump to ensure that there isn't a lot of time between bumps :] But there will be time between bumps when I am sleeping. If this is a problem with you, you should pay me for the bumps I've done and find a bump shop that has hired help that can work around the clock.

Tiny Phantom

Golden Sophomore

TheGooseWhisperer
iRain And Dreams
Okays. I can log in from my phone and bump to ensure that there isn't a lot of time between bumps :] But there will be time between bumps when I am sleeping. If this is a problem with you, you should pay me for the bumps I've done and find a bump shop that has hired help that can work around the clock.

No that is not a problem. You're doing a good job. What I meant by long breaks is that some bumpers bump a thread 3 times a day and THAT'S THAT. This is stupid and I dont see the point of bumping if your thread is bumped only 3 times a day, lol.

Thanks, you're doing a good job.
iRain And Dreams
n_n okay lol. Thanks!
Yeah, I agree that it doesn't make any sense to bump like that =/ I know a lot of bump shops have it so the minimum bump requirement for each thread is 5 bumps (I used to be part of those ones). But it makes no sense. If a person can only bump for 5 mins then they shouldn't be in a bump shop lol
Sadistic Crayons
Thanks <3

Borg

b u m p m e !
Username: hapticc
Thread to Bump: [here please]
Number of Bumps: 500
Other: Do you have any idea how long it would take?
Total (tips are loved): 1,250g + 250g tip = 1,500g
hapticc
If I accept your order, it would completed by August 4, as I am going on a week-long hiatus to take my honey-moon.

Borg

TheGooseWhisperer
hapticc
b u m p m e !
Username: hapticc
Thread to Bump: [here please]
Number of Bumps: 500
Other: Do you have any idea how long it would take?
Total (tips are loved): 1,250g + 250g tip = 1,500g
If I accept your order, it would completed by August 4, as I am going on a week-long hiatus to take my honey-moon.

Thats perfectly fine, I sent a trade, but you can take your time to decide- accept if you want to take my offer, cancel if you want to decline 3nodding
hapticc
I'll do it if you give me 500g tip instead.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff