forevveru
cuddly pixie
forevveru
Hello everyone!

Welcome to the bumping service thingy emotion_bigheart

Thank you! 4laugh

How are you today?

Fine and you?

I'm good. Slightly annoyed cause my bfs dog is liking my pants and leaving slobber spots all over them. ICKY!!! stressed
cuddly pixie
forevveru
cuddly pixie
forevveru
cuddly pixie
forevveru
Hello everyone!

Welcome to the bumping service thingy emotion_bigheart

Thank you! 4laugh

How are you today?

Fine and you?

I'm good. Slightly annoyed cause my bfs dog is liking my pants and leaving slobber spots all over them. ICKY!!! stressed

Eew. Not good!
forevveru
cuddly pixie
forevveru
cuddly pixie
forevveru

Thank you! 4laugh

How are you today?

Fine and you?

Eew. Not good!

Haha so are you new to Gaia?
cuddly pixie
forevveru
cuddly pixie
forevveru
cuddly pixie
forevveru

Thank you! 4laugh

How are you today?

Fine and you?

Eew. Not good!

Nah I've been on for a little over a year or so now. This is just a newer name since I hardly ever get on the name I started here with lol.
forevveru
cuddly pixie
forevveru
cuddly pixie
forevveru

Fine and you?

Eew. Not good!

Nah I've been on for a little over a year or so now. This is just a newer name since I hardly ever get on the name I started here with lol.

Ah nice biggrin
What was your older name?
cuddly pixie
forevveru
cuddly pixie
forevveru
cuddly pixie
forevveru

Fine and you?

Eew. Not good!

Ah nice biggrin

I can't even remember lol. I think it was like my name and three I's before and after it haha. Not very creative >3
forevveru
cuddly pixie
forevveru
cuddly pixie
forevveru

Eew. Not good!

Ah nice biggrin

I can't even remember lol. I think it was like my name and three I's before and after it haha. Not very creative >3

Haha I get all my ideas from like other sites... That makes no sense....

Is your favorite number 3?
cuddly pixie
forevveru
cuddly pixie
forevveru
cuddly pixie
forevveru

Eew. Not good!

Ah nice biggrin

Eh. I don't really have a favorite number anymore. I just saw someone make this smile =3. And I fell in love with it lol.
forevveru
cuddly pixie
forevveru
cuddly pixie
forevveru

Ah nice biggrin

Eh. I don't really have a favorite number anymore. I just saw someone make this smile =3. And I fell in love with it lol.

Ah lol!
So are you on Gaia a lot?
cuddly pixie
forevveru
cuddly pixie
forevveru
cuddly pixie
forevveru

Ah nice biggrin

Ah lol!

Yup! The only time I'm not online is when I'm at work or asleep. Heck I get on my iPad when I'm able to take a break at work lol
forevveru
cuddly pixie
forevveru
cuddly pixie
forevveru

Ah lol!

Yup! The only time I'm not online is when I'm at work or asleep. Heck I get on my iPad when I'm able to take a break at work lol

What is your job?
cuddly pixie
forevveru
Please, a maximum of two quotes per tree, it makes the thread pages look awfully long, messy and hardly to browse through! Thanks.
forevveru
Which iPad do you have? I have a iPad2. I love it <3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff