1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 30 31 32 > >>

SirLeDouche's Senpai

Feisty Neko

16,525 Points
  • Team Moira 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image

Welcome to a new bump for hire thread. Anime is so great and so many people love it including me. I couldn't help but think making a thread for anime bumping was a great idea!!! So here we are. Professional bumpers with a anime twist. Make us a offer to bump your thread.

SirLeDouche's Senpai

Feisty Neko

16,525 Points
  • Team Moira 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image

1. Follow the Gaia Guidelines.

2. We reserve the rights to change prices or anything else on this site at any time.

3. We love anime and do plan on getting more bumps or even changing the ones we have.

4. Please keep it family friendly in here.

5. We reserve the right to accept or deny any requests.

6. Bribes can be accepted for priority bumping make sure to mention it in you order form.

7. Any and all tips will go directly to the bumpers.

8. All trades should be made after posting the order form and before any bumps are completed.

9. When making the trade name the trade with the page number of your order and the number of bumps you want. This is mandatory!!!

10. No job is too big however we do ask that if you want over 700 bumps that you allow speed bumping. Exceptions can be made just message me and talk to me first.

SirLeDouche's Senpai

Feisty Neko

16,525 Points
  • Team Moira 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image

Order Form:

[color=darkred][size=18]Bump me Please!!![/size][/color]

[color=green]My Thread:[/color] (Link to the thread you want bumped)
[color=green]Amount of Bumps:[/color] (How many bumps would you like?)
[color=green]What kind of bumping would you like?[/color] (Speed bumps, slow bumps or regular bumping. If you need to know the difference please feel free to ask me.)
[color=green]Are there any additional things you would like?[/color] (friendly to others, conversational, let you know if a order comes in, ect...)
[color=green]When do you want us to start:[/color] (obvious question)
[color=green]Do you want a particular bumper:[/color] (Insert name here or if you don't care just write open)
What anime bump would you like: (We have several options so let me know which one you would prefer.)
[color=green]Total for bumps:[/color] (Offer for the bumps you ask for)
[color=green]Tip:[/color] (Obviously not required and will go directly to the bumper. So it would be greatly appreciated.)
[quote="Sullen ForeverAngel"][/quote]

SirLeDouche's Senpai

Feisty Neko

16,525 Points
  • Team Moira 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image

We have lots of different bump options for you to choose from, and we hope to add more in the near future. Here are the ones we have now, if you want a specific anime you can message me and I will see if I can get it. But here is what I have now.

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Each bump will be followed by:

Anime bumped my thread
00/000

With a link to our site so you can keep track of our progress.

SirLeDouche's Senpai

Feisty Neko

16,525 Points
  • Team Moira 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image

Employee Bios:

Sullen ForeverAngel (Co-Owner): User Image

Hey I'm a very friendly outgoing person. I love talking and making new friends. I'm very open minded and love to participate in activities. I am very loyal and love to read and write. Feel free to check out my writing shop as well.

xoAngelDxoxo (Co-Owner): User Image

I'm very independent passionate, compassionate, determined, loving and devoted to whatever I set my mind to do. I'm loving, sassy, energetic, confident, fiery, kind, genuine, strong-willed, and an easygoing individual who loves making great friends.

Paint on me: User Image

"Hi, my name is Paint on me. My first anime was Inuyasha, and that's what got me hooked. However, because of school, work and life I haven't been able to watch it so much =[ so if anyone has any suggestion, that would be awesome!
Other than that, my life is pretty bland. I'm a student, work part time at a bank, and like to draw smilies/icon_whee.gif."

Thungoldyia: User Image

Not a lot to tell you about myself but here is a little that I can tell you.Been on gaia since 05 thing sure have changed from back then. I love being on the computer quite a lot now my own escape from the real world. I also love to watch and read anime, walk my dog, love to cook for friends and family.

Cupcake3 Fairy: User Image

A little about me. I'm 23 years, I love anime, music, reading, I'm into crafting and baking. My fave animals are monkies. Anything else ask smile

autumn chuu: User Image

my name is autumn, I'm in my 20's. I love anime and reading. I also tektek on my spare time. I love making new friends, I'm shy and quiet most of the time. I just recently came back from a two year break. Umm I guess that's it, want to know anything else just ask!

Now Hiring!!!

[size=24][color=cyan]Pick Me!!![/color][/size]

[color=#f9a46a]Past experience[/color]: (have you bumped in a service before - if so, who & how many; if not - put n/a)
[color=#f9a46a]How often are you willing to bump?[/color]: (estimation on how many bumps you can do weekly & daily)
[color=#f9a46a]Tell us something about you:[/color]: (Tell something about yourself)
[color=#f9a46a]Why do you want to work for us?[/color]: (Tell us why you decided to work for us)
[color=#f9a46a]We would like you to be a anime fan tell us what is your favorite anime?[/color] (That way we can have a bump made for your favorite anime if we don't have it already)
[color=#f9a46a]Is there anything else you want us to know about you or how you work?[/color] (Anything else???)
[/size][quote="Sullen ForeverAngel"][/quote]

SirLeDouche's Senpai

Feisty Neko

16,525 Points
  • Team Moira 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Affiliates:

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

Our Banner:
User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/services/anime-bumped-my-thread/t.95544081_12/#12][img]http://i.imgur.com/XB09ITB.png[/img][/url]

SirLeDouche's Senpai

Feisty Neko

16,525 Points
  • Team Moira 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Customers:

Current List:
Wait List:

1. Kovva pg 28

2. Freaking Cuddly pg. 29

SirLeDouche's Senpai