+1 0.18055555555556 18.1% [ 13 ]
Total Votes:[ 72 ]
< 1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 22 23 24 > >>

Quotable Genius

6,150 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
I'm a little confused. Help me? So you advertise?
Suincunemon

Yes. Did you view our magazine? That can better tell you how this works. We take your banner and put it on our pages and we can link the banner to your thread. We've got over 1,000 members now which is a lot of new people to advertise to.

Quotable Genius

6,150 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
MG Treasurer
Suincunemon

Yes. Did you view our magazine? That can better tell you how this works. We take your banner and put it on our pages and we can link the banner to your thread. We've got over 1,000 members now which is a lot of new people to advertise to.

Oh okay! Well I have a banner in one of my threads. I'm not sure how to get it to you, but if you want to get it yourself its in a thread called "Calling Advertisers!" in the services forum
Suincunemon
MG Treasurer
Suincunemon

Oh okay! Well I have a banner in one of my threads. I'm not sure how to get it to you, but if you want to get it yourself its in a thread called "Calling Advertisers!" in the services forum

I'd need you to fill out the form so that we have it for our records and you'd need to send me a trade ( this is a business afterall ) depending on how large your banner is. You place your link in the form and for the image you want just right click it and hit "copy image url" and paste that in your form and that's how you give us the image.
yum_cupcake
I like the idea of this....

Questions

1. What is the deadline for getting an ad content to you?

2. Is this MAG viewed by offsite readers as well?

3(a). If someone (let's say I) were to order the 'special package - 1 Year of Ads Deal ( 4 issues, plus Homepage )', does this mean i'd get only 1 double page, 1 single page, 1 medium, and 1 small banner? Can i choose which of the four i'd like to feature per issue?

3(b). What if i place an order for the 'special package - 1 Year of Ads Deal ( 4 issues, plus Homepage )', could i choose to have 2 double pages and 2 whole pages(of course one ad per issue)?

4. Could i design my own advertisement and if so, would any of its contents be modified before publication?

5. Are we allowed to choose a page number for our ads or will that be determined for me?

6. After being granted a spot in the publication(s), would i be given a copy of the MAG? Also, if the 'the 'special package - 1 Year of Ads Deal ( 4 issues, plus Homepage )' were made, will i be notified of future releases to the MAG?

7. Once my ad(s) have run course, would i recieve another invite to future issues and events(if any)?

8. Do i have to be a member of the MAG group to receive additional services and discounts (if any)? Is it important or relevant to be a member for this particular service?

If i have any further questions i'll ask...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff