Welcome to Gaia! ::

Divine Fairy

10,650 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Elegion

Trade sent. I think the PM got eaten.... would you mind resending it please?

Order Re-Sent. Sorry, I am not sure what happened.

Divine Fairy

10,650 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
dizziedobsession
Quote:

Name: Ashley, or dizziedobsession
Lover or Other person's Name: Adam
Package: Lover's Package Tarot
Daily Tarot or Celtic Q:
Tea Q:
Montly Tarot Q:
Calendar | Zodiac Q:
Chakra or True Love Q:
Tip: pending, ~3000
Total: 7000

Is there any chance you'd be willing to replace the Pendulum reading with the Success tarot? (both are the same value normally it appears.) I can't seem to come up with a question for the Pendulum or really have a good idea how that works.

Also curious! Do you take pictures of the "tea" readings? I've never had one done, so I'd love to see the end result if you do happen to do that!

Sending trade now biggrin

Welcome,

I have thought about doing that, but my camera doesn't focus well. I do try to draw some images when needed for explaining. I just need a better camera.

If I were to substitute it would be more time spent, so no. Pendulum is where I ask a question to my Pendulum that is ritually charged for magical purposes. It will answer yes, no, maybe.

Dapper Dabbler

Celestial Petals
dizziedobsession
Quote:

Name: Ashley, or dizziedobsession
Lover or Other person's Name: Adam
Package: Lover's Package Tarot
Daily Tarot or Celtic Q:
Tea Q:
Montly Tarot Q:
Calendar | Zodiac Q:
Chakra or True Love Q:
Tip: pending, ~3000
Total: 7000

Is there any chance you'd be willing to replace the Pendulum reading with the Success tarot? (both are the same value normally it appears.) I can't seem to come up with a question for the Pendulum or really have a good idea how that works.

Also curious! Do you take pictures of the "tea" readings? I've never had one done, so I'd love to see the end result if you do happen to do that!

Sending trade now biggrin

Welcome,

I have thought about doing that, but my camera doesn't focus well. I do try to draw some images when needed for explaining. I just need a better camera.

If I were to substitute it would be more time spent, so no. Pendulum is where I ask a question to my Pendulum that is ritually charged for magical purposes. It will answer yes, no, maybe.

Well since I don't have a question in mind for the time being...
Would you let me "pass" on it and "give"/"donate" it to someone else, say as a contest or something? (you could facilitate it in whatever way possible).
Otherwise I'll just skip that and do the other two, since I seriously always suck at asking questions >.<

Sorry for being difficult!

Divine Fairy

10,650 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
dizziedobsession

Would you let me "pass" on it and "give"/"donate" it to someone else, say as a contest or something? (you could facilitate it in whatever way possible).
Otherwise I'll just skip that and do the other two, since I seriously always suck at asking questions >.<

I can let you reserve a question for a later date, but I can't change the package or give one of the Readings to someone else.

Here is why:

Tarot: Checking the Direction = 3,500g
Pendulum = 5,000g
Tea = 5,000g
-----------------------------
Total= 13,500g and I am offering this package for "6,900g".

The package is a Sale, and the price doesn't include the Readings individually.

It's a Super Deal, and can't be changed. Hope this helps explain.

Dapper Dabbler

Celestial Petals
dizziedobsession

I can let you reserve a question for a later date, but I can't change the package or give one of the Readings to someone else.

Here is why:

Tarot: Checking the Direction = 3,500g
Pendulum = 5,000g
Tea = 5,000g
-----------------------------
Total= 13,500g and I am offering this package for "6,900g".

The package is a Sale, and the price doesn't include the Readings individually.

It's a Super Deal, and can't be changed. Hope this helps explain.

Yeah, it kinda does. Figured either which way the reading would have to be done and was "paid" for, but I just won't have it done. And you don't have to keep it in reserve for me either for being indecisive now. If i want one later, I'll front the money for it then smile

I usually don't do pendulum readings, I usually just do tarot but felt like I'd give the tea a try for this once. Haven't had any readings in a while and I don't recall the last being excellent so I was hoping to give you a go! smile

Divine Fairy

10,650 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
dizziedobsession

I have started your order, but I have to go to a fax and mailbox place to get some important papers faxed asap.

I will write up the work I've done tonight ok.

Dapper Dabbler

Celestial Petals
dizziedobsession

I have started your order, but I have to go to a fax and mailbox place to get some important papers faxed asap.

I will write up the work I've done tonight ok.

It's no rush. We all have busy lives, just do it when you get a chance =)

Beloved Elder

6,450 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Contributor 150
gaia_star • Order Forms: Tarot, Tea, Pendulum, Dream Interpretation
Name:Sarah ( Missluna88 )
Reading biggrin ream Interpretation
Question or Focus: Whats up with my vary odd dream need to know about it
Information, Background of Question | Dream:It started i was walking into a festival at night holding some sort of rune or something like it in my hand and i keep seeing shadows fallowing me and evil looking people flash in and out of site (kinda like the grudge type ) i go past a fire and see this guy at a booth i ask if he can help me and drop the rune thing on the table he asked me where i got it i said i had in on my chest when i woke up and since then stuff has been happening he looks at it for a while and apprently he puts it in a pile i guess i brought him before ( like 3-5 more) and he said after looking at them for a while it was a curse someone is putting on me that i was in danger and that he needed his " friend that was into voodoo " to help him with it and walked away then i woke up
Tip:yes
Total:100k

Name:Sarah ( Missluna8 cool
Package:both of these if you can in great need of them
Tarot: spiritual guidance and self healing spread
Extra: I'm 24 and my life has been chaos for over 2 months now. It started when i quit my job in February then me and my boyfriend have seemed we have drifted apart we are fighting off and on and he does not seem like hes into us anymore because i had to travel a lot and other issues i cant write on here . Then 3 weeks ago i had to come from NY to FL miles from to help my grandma who is not in the bit appreciative about it ..shes on purpose giving me hell literately 24 hours a day i get no sleep .... my relationship of almost 7 years with my boyfriend as i said before is up and down i don't even know where we stand right now . Another thing is i didn't pass my state board of cosmetology exam for the second time because it was my ex teacher who had a vendetta against me and my family and now i cant go to premiere orlando beauty expo ive been waiting all year for unless i get my certification ,and it seems like anything that can go wrong has been. Its been hell for me i don't know how much more i can take i know i am an adult and suppose to be able to deal but i don't know what has happened to me to deserve this i'm hoping this may help clear some things up i need guidance and peace if possible. Thanks in advance.
Tip:yes
Total:125k

Total of both tarot and dream : 225k

Devoted Sweetheart

Devoted Sweetheart

Devoted Sweetheart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers