10,650 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
User Image
User Image
User Image
gaia_star Please <3 this shop. Welcome! 'BRIEF explanation'

'Tarot and Tea Reading's' is my Fortune Telling Shop. The Tarot I use for your readings is the same you see in the graphics. They are 'The Gilded Tarot' by 'Ciro Marchetti'. I LOVE these cards! The artwork is gorgeous, and they are very true to the meanings. You see here in the shop the 'Priestess' card, the 'Chariot,' the 'Judgement,' and the 'Page of Wands.'
This Shop is now OPEN at [ X ]
Please Go there to order.

Gainsboro
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'

User Image -> )0( here

User Image
User Image
gaia_star Rules

1. Follow Gaia's Terms of Service (TOS) in this shop, and in pm's related. /Be polite.
2. Pick the appropriate reading and INCLUDE your Question if it is required, - you may PM me the question if it is more comfortable for you. (Make sure to focus on your question before sending. This will give better readings.)
3. Send Trade right away to Celestial_Petals.
4. Keep orders to 3 per post.
5. Be patient. I will do Reading's daily, and yours might be on the following day's list of to do's.
6. IF YOU OWN a Tarot Shop on gaia, do not post or order a reading from me on any of your accounts!

gaia_star How to Order

1. The Order form is under the Reading's Section. Tarot is just below Tarot, Tea is just below Tea.
2. Copy form and post it filled out as guided. (PM question to me if you prefer, but submit form with the remaining info in thread.)
3. Only three orders per post please.
4. If you have questions, quote me and post your question. quote='Celestial_Petals' // or PM me if it is of personal nature.

If you are new and wondering about Divination, Please PM me. I am more than happy to answer.

gaia_star About Tipping

I am a pagan. I believe in laws of Karma and my prices reflect that. As a witch I do not 'charge' for magic and Divination is magic. I do charge to allow your focus and commitment on your end for the participation. Tipping is your opportunity to show me how you handle fair exchange.

Gainsboro
'
'
'
'
'

'

User Image
User Image
User Image
Featured Spread:
Shamrock LUCK Tarot Spread:
by Celestial_Petals = 13,000g

•Love | A sunbeam to warm you (Love, joy.)
•Hope | A moonbeam to charm you (Mystery, guidance.)
•Faith | A sheltering angel, so nothing can harm you (Divine nature.)
•Luck | A wee bit of luck to enrich your year. (Bestowed favor.)

NOTE : This is my Original Creation; Do NOT take, use, steel, share, or change.

Shamrock LUCK Tarot = 13,000g
Name:
Area you need luck:
Guiding Question:
Check out St. Patrick's day History )0(

Due to a temporary increase in being busier than usual M-F, I will be doing Readings and Orders on Weekends.

Thank you for understanding.

gaia_star Worthy Mention :

The nice work in this 'Thread Layout Edit' was done by Rawr for Sale; Her Shop )0(

Divine Fairy

10,650 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
User Image
User Image
gaia_star Tarot readings

Can give you the insight you are seeking, but does not do well with 'yes', or 'no' questions. For the best results, think of your Tarot Reading as a ';Snap-Shot' of the situation/question that reveals present/past/future information about the question. Frame your question so it doesn't ask for yes, or no answers. Also, Focus on your question. The clearer you focus, the clearer your reading is likely to be. Order Forms are at the bottom of this Post.

gaia_star Personal | General

3-Card Spread:
Advice and Insight for 1 question 1,350g

Daily Direction:
5-card 2,500g

Cross of Truth:
6-cards in a cross 2,500g

Celtic Cross
Spread 11-Card: very indepth answers. 8,000g

gaia_star ♥LOVE♥

Will I Fin True Love:
7-card 8,000g

X-Lover:
9-card, should you get back together? In the shape of an X 17,000g

Relationship: Cross:
5-card 1,500

Checking the Direction:
7-card in the shape of a Heart ♥ 3,500

"His & Her":
15-card Deep insight of 'his and her' view on the relationship and each other. 30,000g

gaia_star Spiritual Insight | Self Help

Wish Spread:
9-card Reveals what influences affect your wishes coming true. 25,000g

Luck Spread:
4-card Lucky Shamrock Spread.
Love | A sunbeam to warm you (Love, joy.) Hope | A moonbeam to charm you (Mystery, guidance.)
Faith | A sheltering angel, so nothing can harm you (Divine nature.)
Luck | A wee bit of luck to enrich your year. (Bestowed favor.) 13,000g

Spiritual Guidance:
8-card What you need to be aware of in the present. 15,000g

Self-Healing Spread:
6-card Emotional blocks or issues preventing you from moving forward. 15,000g

Chakra Reading:
7-card Reveals insight to issues blocking energies of the chakra. 15,000

Zodiac Reading:
13-card Aspects of each Zodiac influence of a question. 15,000g

gaia_star Career, School, LIFE

Success:
5-card Plan success for a goal. 5,000g

Money:
5-card Insight about changes for current financial question. 5,000g

Monthly:
4-card Outlook for the month of a question or general. 4,000g

Calendar:
13 card Fortune for a 12 month time frame. (General, or for Specific Question's) 15,000g

User Image

User Image
User Image
gaia_star Tea readings

often give insight to your personality as well as the present and immediate future / past insight / long term future of the question. The symbols that I might see could be Animal Totems, Nature, People, Letters, and Objects. Some readings have a theme. Each is unique, and insightful.

gaia_star Tea = 5,000g

1. Daily Insight Reading (with or without a question.)
2. Career / School / Life Direction
3. Personal Situation Past/Present/Future

gaia_star Pendulum = 5,000g per question.

If you would like a Pendulum Reading Please focus on your question, and remember wording is important. I will not 'spy' into someones life for you.

gaia_star Dream Interpretations = 5,000g up to 25,000g

depending on the length of the dream and the amount of symbolism to interpret. I have been doing dream interpreting since I was 7 years old.
Done through PM. Just post order form with trade info. in the thread

User Image
You can NOW Order in Packages.

User Image
gaia_star Tarot and Tea' Package !

Tarot And Tea:= 2 Readings
1. Tarot Reading - March = Celtic Cross (New Reading Featured Monthly).
2. Tea Reading - Past|Present|Future. 10,000

gaia_star 'Lover's' Package Tarot / Tea Reading / Pendulum !

Lovers Package: = A Triple Reading
1. ♥Love♥ Checking the direction 7-card Tarot;
2. Pendulum Reading 1 questoin;
3. Tea Reading Past|Present|Future. total = 6,900g

gaia_star Life Awareness' Package Choose A or B
(5) Readings for YOUR Year. Like to keep your life on-track with Tarot? Want to live your life more Intentionally, and less Accidently?

A 1. 1-Daily Reading - Bonus (use anytime). .........B 1.Tea Reading : 5,000 Personal Past/Present/Future Insight :
2. 1-Tea Reading, ................................................ 2. Life Direction : 8,000 Celtic Cross (Life Direction) :
3. 1-Monthly (4 week focus) .................................. 3. Calendar : 15,000 Shows insight for 1 year :
4. 1-Calendar, or Zodiac, ...................................... 4. Will I find True Love 8,000 Tarot :
5. 1-Chakra for your year to come, ...........................total = 36,000g.
total = 30,000g

gaia_star • Order Forms: Tarot, Tea, Pendulum, Dream Interpretation

[color=darkmagenta][size=17][b]:star: • Order Forms: Tarot, Tea, Pendulum, Dream Interpretation[/b][/size][color=darkorchid]
Name:
Lover or Other person's Name:
Reading:
Question or Focus:
Information, Background of Question | Dream:
Tip:
Total:
[/color]

gaia_star • Order Forms: 'Packages'

Name:
Lover or Other person's Name:
Package:
Daily Tarot or Celtic Q:
Tea Q:
Montly Tarot Q:
Calendar | Zodiac Q:
Chakra or True Love Q:
Tip:
Total:

Divine Fairy

10,650 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
User Image
User Image

Open for Orders :

Waiting for TRADE :
x x kit katt x 36k

sent
HeartlessRagDoll

Orders Completed:
1. Cannibal Apocalypse [ )0( ] // Sent, waiting for trade.
2. Myracuulous [ )0( ] Sent, ty for trade.
3. Lisas Tainted Mind [ )0( ] Sent, ty waiting for trade.
4. Skyumi (by PM)
5. Miu aka Mii [ )0( ]
6.Sophronia-Anna-Anwen Pm.
7. Twilight Tsuki )0(
8. pbbunnie )0(
9. Miu aka Mii )0(
10. Ziansu - Valentine's Package - PM
11. Roses Are Black Killers - V.P.
12. xSharinax )0(
13. Yuko Kokoro )0(
14. Sneak Chamber )0(
15. ink tea )0(
16. Himiwari-Chan )0(
17. pbbunnie PM
18. M a d a m e Cuppycake )0(

REVIEWS :

Tarot, Pendulum, and Tea :
”M a d a m e Cuppycake”

“I will definitely order more readings in the future~”

”pbbunnie”

“thank you for the reading ^_^ I also appreciate your notes, very helpful thank you!!”

”Yuko Kokoro”

“So first I must say I was very happy with the reading, of curse I will have to see how it plays out (considering the future isn't set in stone) but you were very professional about the reading which I LOVED. I have had many reading but this was extremely professional...”

XxLexxyKinnsXx
“Oh Wow!! This is really dead on!! ...
Thank you very much for the reading. It was very accurate and I will most definately ask for more readings in the future!
Please enjoy your tip and have a wonderful rest of the day “

Shibu Mizaku

That's actually really accurate. I have to say, I'm glad I contacted you and asked about it :3 Danke~ ('Thanks' in German x3)

Trollmau5

I'm beyond satisfied...I found this beyond perfect and relevant to my situation in life and school as well as work. The eerily preciseness of the Tea Reading does sort of set my teeth on a bit more of an edge...The Chakra is spot on as of the moment...
Thank you so much! I will probably become a regular to you, again I fully recommend this shop. Spectacular work!

Dream Interpretation :

Himiwari-Chan
Thanks for the dream interpretation. ^^
I changed the trade and gave you a bigger tip. :]
I read through it all and I'm really surprised at how accurate everything seemed to be. I was also surprised that you finished so quickly too, which is a big plus.
I'm gonna subscribe to your thread.

Divine Fairy

10,650 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Fortune Language
Currently editing

OUR LIFE :
Our life and life events, transpire, or unfold to us in Season's / Cycles. They come into our life with them, and depart from our life with them. Transformation are sometimes like a metamorphasis, or like The Work / Alchemy. (dreams can often speak to you in relation to Alchemy stages.)

Cycles / Circles / (Seasons, Process's)

Alchemy: The Work
This is the Science of Transformation of Metals / Changing metals into Gold. It is a Process. The alchemist subjects his materials to heat and cold so they are cooked, evaporated, liquified, distilled, condensed, separated, and recombined. The idea is to extract the Prima Materia (first material) kill it, and revive it in a perfected form.

There are three stages of The Work:
Nigredo - 'blackening' -This begins the process, breaking the ingredients down into their essential components.
Albedo - 'whiteness' -Process of washing and refining by washing ingredients in solutions.
Rubedo - 'redness' -Occurs as the work comes to fruition with the Philosophers Stone.

The Work cannot be hurried or done impatiently, those that did so where called "Puffers" because they overused their bellows in the fires of their laboratories. (This 3-stage procedure would be repeated many times in order to release the 'anima mundi' and create the philosophers stone.) adapted from Rosemary Ellen Guiley.

Divine

Yin / Yang = Recessive / Dominate
(Female / Male)

Numbers

Tarot:
Wands = Fire (Action oriented, Passion and zeal, / like the Knight)
Cups = Water - (Emotion, feelings, and Intuition, / like the Queen)
Swords =Air (Thought, or Words. Prone to gusts of thought that come and go, like the Page)
Pentacles = Earth (Stable, mature, and practacle, / like the King)

Zodiac: Magical Correspondences, their elements. (Zodiac signs have personalities, qualities of their own. Tarot.com has a lot of good Astrology info. as well as Charts/Reports that you can do for your specific Zodiac sign/personality. They also have Zodiac Compatability Reports if you know the other persons inormaiton.)
Fire (M) creates/destroys = Aries, Leo, Sagittarius
Water (F) passion/emotion = Cancer, Scorpio, Pisces
Air (M) communication/wisdom = Gemini, Libra, Aquarius
Earth (F) full aspect of life/fertile/stable/Goddess = Taurus Virgo, Capricorn

Fire opposes Water
Air opposes Earth

TEA
Animals : Totems, familiars, Spirit guides, may be lending their personality to definition (ex: wise owl), Good or Bad Omens.

Cards and Symbols Unify a common theme or meaning in a reading:
It is important to know that each Card, or Symbol lends itself to the others in a reading. So, if you have a reading where The Lovers card shows up, and also a 2 of wands these cards can mean marriage or partnership. // Or, The Lovers with the 3 of Swords could mean quarreling or heart ache. Some reading aren't this clear. Focus on your end helps add clarity, but sometimes it just isn't time for answers to be this clear. Time is sometimes the missing ingredient for clarity.

Tea leaf symbols are broken down into FOUR main categories. They are:

Nature
These include all symbols having to do with the outside elements and their influence on us. They can be seen as influences beyond our control, because nobody controls Mother Nature! Sometimes they can provide a warning of potential danger, or the coming of good luck, but mostly they represent the backdrop upon which we are staging our lives.

People
These symbols are types of people or parts of the body (i.e. face, hands, eyes). These images are reflections of what role we are playing in our personal lives and which stage of wisdom we have reached. A person symbol can act as a short-term or long-term influence.

Animals
Animal shapes represent our helpers on the Earth plane. The types of animals which appear in a tea leaf reading often mirror our hopes, fears, or dreams. They can also reveal personal qualities that we are expressing or show us the inner truth of how we are feeling.

Objects
These include all the things that man has physically invented. They include tools, toys, clothes - you name it. When these kinds of symbols show up in a reading, they show us what we are doing withour lives. They reflect what we are creating and generating, be it positive energy or chaos.

Parts of the Cups
The Handle | represents you, and your personality.
Across from the Handle | something/someone that may or may not have an affect on you.
The Rim (going back to the handle) | Things coming into your life.
The Rim (going away from the hanle) | Things going away from your life.
Middle | Recent Past.
Bottom | Distant Past.

Saucer
Center | Present-Near future.
Outer Circle | Future.
Rim | Distant Future.

User Image

Divine Fairy

10,650 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

TAROT JOURNAL

If you are a regular to Tarot Reading :

I recommend making or keeping a Tarot Journal and Folder for keeping your Readings and Notes in for reference throughout the year.
It is really inspirational to see at the end of a year how the year unfolded and how you may have been able to control lifes navigation a little better with the use of tarot readings.

1. Just Copy and Paste the Reading to a Printable Document.

2. Print, and keep in a folder or binder.

Here are some other Readings that are good for Personal and Calendar insight.

Personal Direction / Insight Readings : For you and your life.

1. Daily Spread - 5 card. (5 card cross) 2,500g
2. Particular Question - 3-card Past/Present/Future of a Question. 1,350g
3. Monthly - Predicting a 4 week spread with Overall View/Focus. 4,000g
4. Zodiac 15,000 g
(both are 13 cards. •Calendar reveals for the months of a year -Jan., Feb.; / •Zodiac reveals for the personality/influence of the Zodiac signs for the question.)

Actual Chakra Chart :
User Image
'

5. Chakra Reading 15,000g
Category: Spiritual
Description: Reveals information
about a question in relation to the Chakras.
Cards:
1. Root chakra - red.
2. Spleen chakra - orange.
3. Solar plexus chakra - yellow.
4. Heart chakra - green.
5. Throat chakra - blue.
6. Third-eye chakra - indigo.
7. Crown chakra - violet.

About my Chakra Reading : The word 'Chakra' means 'wheel of energy' in Sanskrit. Each Chakra wheel is a center point of energy. There are many many wheels of energy throughout our bodies, but there are 7 main Chakras that run up the center of out bodies and connect to the spine, our central nervous system or Central Energy Chanel. Each has its own Physical, Emotional, and Spiritual effects. Energies can get congested and forget to move along the channel. Difficulties might present themselves when our energies are not in Balance constricting our lives and goals. When Balance is achieved liberation of the soul is attained.

This reading can give you an area of focus that would be associated with each energy wheel. You in turn can use this info for working Balance into your life.

Divine Fairy

10,650 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

User Image

gaia_star Want a FREE Tarot Reading? Save my Banner to your signature.

How to Enter :
1. Add my Tarot Shop Link to your Signature and
2. come back here and post the code below 1 time a week so I know its there.
3. Every week I will have a drawing from the list of people that entered by posting/bumping. (The Shop Link has to remain in your signature.)
4. Each week will be a NEW Prize! If lots of people enter, I will have more than one winner.

This week = FREE Chakra Reading ! Back to Info and Readings )0(

Names Entered :

1. Stockingu [ o ]
2. StrawZie
3. Omnalu

Use this code when you POST:

[color=#734F96]
[b] [size=18]Enter Me In The Contest ![/size] [/b]
bump
[/color]

gaia_star Link In

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/services/0-tarot-and-tea-reading-s-0/t.77688115_1/#1][IMG]http://i1197.photobucket.com/albums/aa424/yourzomgguide/TshopBanner.gif[/IMG][/url]

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/services/0-tarot-and-tea-reading-s-0/t.77688115_1/#1][IMG]http://i1197.photobucket.com/albums/aa424/yourzomgguide/AddCPsmllB.gif[/IMG][/url]

gaia_star Links Out

gaia_star
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ziansu
Celestial Petals

Ah sorry, do you want me to delete my posts?

No, its fine. I just forgot prices. >.<
I have them now though.

Black List :

The Diviners Companion and affiliates
Seems Legitimate
Dorinkingu
The Anonymous Writer
K r3dn0w
heart shaped sprinkles
IKaden

Healer

Hey there! It's nice to see that you have opened your own Tarot shop biggrin
TAROT

TAROT READING:
Name: Yuri
Spread Requested: celtic cross (love life), calendar (general)
Question: n/a
Tip= yes
Totals=

TEA

TEA READING:
Reading Requested: life direction

grand total: 4,000 + tip

Divine Fairy

10,650 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Hobotastique
TAROT

TAROT READING:
Spread Requested: celtic cross (love life), calendar (general)
Tip= yes
Totals=

TEA

TEA READING:
Reading Requested: life direction

grand total: 4,000 + tip

Thank you. I will get started on this right now. smile

Divine Fairy

10,650 Points