Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angelic Cutie-Pie

Yuuka Kurokawa
{Loid
well I am waiting for Yuuka :pokes her with a quote: XD
but I guess I can post with Robyn.
I have some of the berserk zombies post ready for the fun fight ahead. XD but that is all I am telling you guys about that.
I decided though since this is a pg13 site and an open Rp I will kind of tone down on the gore ^^;
but hopefully it will still be fun}

UltaMatt's Princess

Romantic Elder

8,625 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
~Da llama queen~
Yuuka Kurokawa
{Loid
well I am waiting for Yuuka :pokes her with a quote: XD
but I guess I can post with Robyn.
I have some of the berserk zombies post ready for the fun fight ahead. XD but that is all I am telling you guys about that.
I decided though since this is a pg13 site and an open Rp I will kind of tone down on the gore ^^;
but hopefully it will still be fun}
(Whoops, thought you wanted to post that first. I'm writing up a reply for it now.)

UltaMatt's Princess

Romantic Elder

8,625 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
~Da llama queen~
"My name is Marianna. Marianna Sanchez." The young woman got her bow and notched an arrow, preparing herself for what was likely a suicide run. She eyed Rock and smirked before asking him, "Well Rock, what do you say, are you ready to roll?" Not waiting for his response, she headed for the door of the roof. Might as well get this over with.

With that thought foremost, she began the descent down the stairs. It was poorly lit here and was that....shuffling? Nah, couldn't be. That was probably just her imagination....or her current companion, messing with her.

Angelic Cutie-Pie

Yuuka Kurokawa
{Ah thought I said it was for later XD Sorry lol
we both misunderstood XP kk <3}

Robyn sighed as she watched Rock chatter. He seemed too relaxed. She was worried he was not taking this area seriously. The rumors had been horrific. Zombies near impossible to kill. When Rock waved, Robyn scowled and shot a zombie below him. Tearing through flesh and bone the bullet went through the forehead spurting a tiny spray of cold blood between the eyebrows dripping a trail of the sticky blood down the infected face. Ripping through brain, the bullet tore a chunk in the back of the head from the power of the rifle when it exited. Ya there's your hi... Robyn thought as she expelled the empty shell. Rock heard the faint crack softly in the air, after the zombie fell to it's knees. A pool of infected blood oozed out to the sidewalk below it. "Show off..." He muttered and he stood. Very few would have noticed that that attack, but he knew his sister was growing impatient. She would probably be joining them before too long. Turning back to the woman as answered with her name Rock again flashed a grin, "Marianna eh? Such a fitting name for someone as beautiful as you." He then chuckled at the pun and followed quickly after her into the building. He heard a soft sound, and saw Marianna pause a moment. She heard it too it seems. "Move quietly, and slowly." He whispered leaning forward getting close. For now, they would have to trust one another and cooperate. He did not trust her, despite her beauty; but he does not need to trust to help another survivor. Hopefully they could get the supplies with no fight. He did not want to use too much of his ammo on this side trip.

Aya und Wolf's Husband

Abomination

Donovan looked out the window and could see a couple fo the undead. This man before him seemed to have froze for some reason, as if he was contemplating what to do or say next. As Donovan looked out he could only think of one thing to say, "I see dead people."

Angelic Cutie-Pie

{Ooc
I am back online, had some medical issues XP hope you all are well. You know ooc chat is accepted if you don't have rp time ^^}

King Gatekeeper

{Ooc: Shoots everyone MOAR KILLING!}

Angelic Cutie-Pie

Yuuka Kurokawa

UltaMatt

Brius

tirloid

Major_Kusanagi_Motoko

Lilium Ion

CONGRATULATIONS! you made it to the quote list!
by simply posting YOU WILL BE ON THE QUOTE LIST! to get off the quote list you need to fill out a form, PM me; and it needs to be accepted 3 times emotion_dowant

I will randomly quote you all so we can RP

THIS IS NOT A SERIOUS RP THREAD! this is for fun; and zombie killing
I want people to post
DOES NOT MATTER WHAT YOU POST, just that you post <3
please enjoy your stay
and the form is invisible; you need to find it... so good luck getting off the quote list...

Yuuka Kurokawa's Husband

Questionable Survivor

8,425 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Married 100
*Eats invisible form with an invisible fork*

Yummers! heart

Angelic Cutie-Pie

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items