Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angelic Cutie-Pie

User Image
Members needed

Or they become undead... Fine there are some survivors, but only a few. You may recognize a few of these themes laced in here, that's because I am a zombie fan. A bunch of video games and a few movies will be recognizable, to be more precise. Soooo anyway... :clears throat: This world has been infested with a zombie virus. While it took three weeks to spread, each country has their own zombie outbreak to deal with, each with their own groups of survivors. Some just trying to live, while others are up to something... suspicious.

While in this world, be aware, zombies are on the prowl, looking for any signs of life to devourer. So be careful.

Ok main storyline facst: the zombies have been around for 6 months; the ENTIRE state of Iowa is off limits. This world is aprox 10-15 years ahead of our time. kind of like a "plausible future timeline." So... ENJOY! Please read rules.

So now you get to make or choose a faction, make a char if you want and have fun. We are trying to keep things as realistic as possible though so we have a few rules.
No deleting posts!!!!! If you mess up, edit with a whoops or something and post again.
No Magic
No fantasy chars <other than zombies>
No Half humans
No Mutants <Yet>
ZOMBIES ARE MINDLESS <no fru fru crap about a zombie wanting to be friends...>
Uhh... More may be added so look at these from time to time.

Please have fun, humor is loved, violence is loved more, and MMm gore <3

If your HP reaches 0: GET OUT scream Nah just messing with you. You lose a lvl XD that's all.

THERE IS NO CURE! Though people are looking for it, check the factions below.

Cause I'm lazy and cause I don't want a lot of zombie OC's, and really don't want to get into the history of this place; I am keeping it simple. <I do have the back story for people who are interested though rofl>
ANYWAY... just by simply posting here you will get attacked.
That simple o.o; If you have a zombie OC let me know and I will post their info; they will be killed o.o

How to battle:
Use one D20 to attack and one D12 to defend.

Whoever has the higher number, wins.
If you win with an attack roll, subtract the defender’s roll and that is the damage given. If you won with a defender roll, woot for you no dmg done to you.

You take turns with attack/defense. Whoever attacked first will defend next turn… duh xD

Yes you can post by yourself, attack a zombie and have it attack you; though Rp is fun when there are people working together, so if you are talked to; don't ignore.

Please put OOC {, ( or [ somewhere in the area that is not related to the rp ok?

Whoever reaches 0 hp will lose a lvl. You can run away at any time; but you must put that in your post and roll a 100 side die. Have to get above 50 to flee.

Leveling... every 10 kills you gain a lvl I guess XD Nothing really happens o.o' This is supposed to be for fun smile

Since this is my thread I am promoting my twins; but this is mostly a place to Rp and have fun. I am requesting art, free is best cause I am broke a lot or PM me with link to art shop and if I can afford it/like your work I will order.

Now all you have to do is post. If you want to become a regular, fill out the form located in the killers post and join the fight.

User Image
            User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Angelic Cutie-Pie

User Image
User Image

So ok I'm supposed to be talking about myself. My name is Rock. I'm twenty three and my twin sister is a pain in the a** for making me do this. :glares at Robyn: She cheats at poker and hulks out when in an arm wrestling match... :rubs arm: I hate talking about myself... but here goes. I graduated high school at fifteen, college was boring so I only got two years done then I left California the day I turned eighteen. I traveled for a bit, then returned to Cali. Hmm what else... Oh! I'm the awesome twin, and I have the zombie kill of the week so, ya I'm epic. I also saved Robyn's a** like three times this week, cause she is epic FAIL. :grins at Robyn and dodges her right hook: Oh ho sis. temper, temper. :pauses: s**t... I don't know what else to say. Uh... I've been a nurse, a personal trainer, even a body guard for about five months. Too many jobs to name them all though. My last job was in marketing and I still don't know how the hell I got that job. Because of that job, I was supposed to be in Iowa when the bomb went off; but instead I almost died from food poisoning. Some protest about the new health system. Whatever. I will never let Robyn forget how easily she panicked when she thought I was in Des Moines. :chuckles: She instead found me passed out at my home. :grins and pokes Robyn on the forehead responding to her denial: You did so panic. :laughs at Robyn's mutter: Nah it's cute how you get all protective and... :gets hit: OW! Идите к черту ..... :rubs arm: So anyway :glares at Robyn: since my sister is a stupid cop, I was able to use a lot of her guns over the last two years. Our Grandfather, may he rest in peace, was kind enough to raise us even since we were what three sis? :glances back then shrugs: Whatever. He was a crazy old man, but wise. Robyn took after the crazy, and I took after the wise...:glares at Robyn still sore from the punch before: Сварливый ведьма :gets hit by Robyn again: GAH! Alright! Alright... what the hell... so violent today. So anyway... I don't know what the hell else to say... :Robyn comments about his long line of exes and Rock glares at her: ******** this... your turn. ведьма..... :leaves:

o.o So um that was Rock, sweatdrop sorry the twins fight sometimes... He had to kill his last ex who became a zombie, so it's a touchy subject for him. :mutters about scolding Robyn later: Anyway; his information is here. He knows hand to hand combat, and is a good marksman with different kinds of guns. He prefers semi-automatic pistols. He likes to joke and tease people, so don't get too pissed at him please...
(600hp)

User Image
            ~User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Angelic Cutie-Pie

User Image

User Image

Gah... :sighs: I think I went too far. :sighs again and realizes it's her turn to talk: Oh s**t.. I mean. Um... My name is Robyn... I'm twenty three... I'm a former police officer with the LAPD. I also worked with SWAT as a sniper. :pets rifle: I really want the Barrett M82 :swoons: but I'm happy with what I was able to find. That first week after the bomb was nuts! I was at work for most of it, then people started turning at the station.... long story short, I doubt I will run into people I know. So I graduated high school at fifteen as well, though I actually graduated college. Majored in criminology, minored in criminal justice... ya I spent a few extra years there because the police academy does not accept recruits until they are twenty one. I had a few jobs through school, though people don't really hire fifteen year olds... so I was a babysitter.... I took whatever job I could find, while глупый Rock got his luck handed to him. :sighs: Anyway, the week the zombies showed up, I had to kill a lot of people, riots broke out, accidents happened. It was a mess. Not really much else to say about that. You all know how the world went to hell. Rock and I decided to stick together; since we did not want to lose contact, not during this mess. What else... Rock killed his ex, and I got to kill an ex too... though I guess my other ex... at Nua Domhan saved the day. He never lets me forget it either. :sighs: at least he lets us use the bio-jell and prototype protective cures his team creates. He's just... deluded thinking he still has a shot with me. :rolls eyes: Ah Nua Domhan is a science group trying to cure this disease. Rock and I have been their... hunters? I guess. We collect samples of the infected. Traveling is getting harder and harder, so we are bringing back the data only once a month now. I actually find this interesting. They are different depending on what state we are in. So ya... that's basically what life is now. Trying to avoid zombies, and live day to day. Uhhh so... done. :leaves:

And that was Robyn :chuckles: She's not really a talker, so I am glad she said as much as she did. Robyn is one of the top marksmen in the country :is sooo proud of her: <3 She is sweet, once you get her to open up and she can laugh/have fun... But only if she likes you. She is still sore about all her dead co-workers and she hated how she left California. She works hard trying to find a cure because her best friend became infected, and she can't lose another friend. Her information is here as well.
(700hp)

User Image

User Image~User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Angelic Cutie-Pie

User Image

Ok people I am SUPER excited to announce we have a lurker artist! The AWESOME and TALENTED artist Ion will be popping out art now and then. NO BEGGING HER FOR ART! By the gods! I am not an artist and even I get sick of people begging. There is a difference between asking nicely and begging. So stfu about art, and simply enjoy killing zombies dammit! References? Hell this entire thread layout is due to her awesome art. Do I really need to say more???

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image
            User ImageUser Image~User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Angelic Cutie-Pie

User Image

If you want your OC to join this world, or if you want a more permanent slot here; fill this in.
POST ONLY ONE REF PIC OF OC! (if no ref pic available, use a tektek)

Zombie killer
            Fill this out, post with one 10 sided dice. X by 100 and that is your hp.
            Username:
            Char name:
            HP:
            Faction joined: (Make one up, or join one a friend already made)
            Weapon: (pick something fun)
            Armor: (does not effect hp, but hey armor is important)
            Brief background: (No more than 2 paragraphs please xD and use a size 9 font)

Username: Yuuka Kurokawa
Char name: Marianna Sanchez
HP: 900
Faction joined:
Weapon: Crowbar for close range/bow and arrows for long range
Armor: Fingerless leather gloves on her hands and a leather jacket
Brief background: Marianna Sanchez had a typical life before the world went to hell. She worked, she loved, she played. She travels from city to city with her weapons and her pets, two cats and a dog. It seems she's looking for someone and hopes that they are safe.

Username: UltaMatt
Char name: Rodrik
HP: 600
Faction joined: Ex-Umbrella Corp. Tactical weapons lab test facilitator Canadian Div.
Weapon: Cane-sword he carries and access to several military grade weapons in the facility. Also carries a silenced handgun.
Armor: Heavy Lab Coat with Bulletproof Kevlar Meshing.
Brief background: Although one of the more pre-dominant scientists of the Canadian division he is highly respected as a business figure as well.

Char name: Mattius Harlton
Faction joined: UltaMatt Ind. Tactical Weapons and testing expert.
Weapon: Assault Rifle with built-in grenade launcher.
Armor: Kevlar re-enforced trenchcoat and Tactical Sun-Glasses (switch to infrared and night vision or polarized sun shielding)
Brief background: As one of the major heads of UltaMatt Ind and one of the few high ranking officers of their elite corp.

Username: Brius
Char name: John Mackers
HP: 100
Faction joined: Hasn't yet. He's looking for a group, any group, that hasn't completely given up yet.
Weapon: He has a service pistol (semi-auto), a shotgun he keeps in his car, and pepper spray (lol). He'll grab anything handy to swing at anything that comes towards him in a less than friendly manner. Oh, and I'm going to go ahead and classify his '99 Crown Vic police cruiser as a weapon.
Armor: Riot gear he grabbed from the precinct when it became evident that s**t had indeed hit the proverbial fan.
Brief background: John is a 21 year veteran of the Detroit Police Force. He started out walking a beat and worked his way to making Detective. He's been working Major Crimes for the past 11 years and has an impeccable arrest record. . . not that that means s**t these days. He's lived through floods and riots and has even been shot. . . but this, this might actually do him in. Not without a fight first. He's not ready to just give up. Not like Sully.

Charles Sully is--was John's partner. They worked Major Crimes together for 9 years. They had been together in an interrogation when the news hit. The city went to hell almost immediately. Within weeks the first infections started. The police were called out in force to put down their own citizens. It was too much for Sully. One night he went back to his apartment and ate his gun. He didn't even leave a note for his partner. John was hurt by that. His partner just gave up on him and left him alone to deal with the bedlam the world had turned into. Months later the Detroit PD was no more. The city itself was no more than a ghost town. So, John helped himself to a police cruiser, stocked up on whatever supplies he could scrounge up at the 7/11, and hit the road for California. s**t, he'd always wanted to see the ocean. Why let a little zombie apocalypse stand in his way now?

Username: tirloid
Char name: Donovan O'Leary
HP: 400
Faction joined: None yet, currently searching for some group of survivors.
Weapon: Hunting rifle, combat knife, and a pistol.
Armor: Bullet proof vest hidden underneath his sweater and combat boots.
Brief background: Donovan's father moved the family from Ireland to America back when before Donovan started school. The family lived in Detroit, and Donovan still does even though both of his parents died long ago. When Donovan was eighteen-years-old he was drafted for the Vietnam War, and was considered a war hero. Donovan was given the nickname "Lucky", but he never really liked it. He was given this nickname when he was shot by an enemy soldier, the bullet entered Donovan's chest only a few centimeters away from his heart, missed all important arteries and veins, and sat there in his chest for over an hour. In the time between Donovan getting shot and the bullet being removed he managed to kill multiple enemy soldiers, and save one of his comrades from death. When Donovan went into surgery to remove the bullet he was able to keep it. He turned the bullet into a necklace, and wears it every day as a good luck charm.

When Donovan was twenty-five he married a young lass named Alice, she was only Twenty when they got married. They never had any children and were together for fifteen years. Alice died one day in a car accident when Donovan was forty, that was the one day Donovan forgot to wear his good luck charm. Because of this Donovan blames himself, and never takes the necklace off from around his neck. Donovan began hunting a few years before Alice's death. The same year that Donovan married Alice, he had also purchased property that he turned into a bar. Donovan named his bar "The Lucky Shot" in memory of his good luck charm. Donovan keeps his rifle under the bar with his supply of Jack Daniel's Tenessee Whiskey. Donovan has decorated the bar with many mounted animal heads ranging from small deer, to large bears. The Luck Shot is a two story building, Donovan's home is the second floor of the building, so he's always close to home. Now Donovan travels with his trust hunting rifle, his combat knife from the war, and his pistol which he kept under his pillow for safety in his home. He hasn't yet found a group, but hopefully will soon.

[quote="Yuuka Kurokawa"][/quote]
[quote="UltaMatt"][/quote]
[quote="Brius"][/quote]
[quote="tirloid"][/quote]
[quote="Major_Kusanagi_Motoko"][/quote]
[quote="Lilium Ion"][/quote]

User Image
            User ImageUser ImageUser Image~User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Angelic Cutie-Pie

User Image

If there are any GOOD zombie OC's I'll post them here
            Also some fun zombie facts and s**t later
            lazy right now

{Bella hp=200
            Rich hp=500}

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image
            User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image~User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Angelic Cutie-Pie

User Image

Ya.. ok so I am an art whore, and I would love art of Rock and Robyn killing zombies, or together, or even art of my zombie Belle or my mutant Richard. Their info is here Belle and Richard. The rest of my OC's are in that thread too, so if you could draw any of them as well you would be loved forever! Pm me if you have a shop, or draw me for free! I don't have a lot of money; but I will try to order if I can and if I love your art smile

Art received since this thread opened: None T.T

GAMES! Going to host some fun zombie based games. Art contests for the regs to get their Oc drawn ETC So look out for these in the future <3

User Image
            User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image~User ImageUser Image

Angelic Cutie-Pie

User Image

Links in and out

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/series-related-miscellaneous-role-play/zombie-kill-zone-prepare-to-die/t.78452099/][img]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h243/Trinidyllama/zombie kill zone/DallamaqueenLink.png[/img][/url]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

User Image
            User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image~User Image

Angelic Cutie-Pie

Open feel free to talk/get attacked w/e XD

Yuuka Kurokawa rolled 1 10-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-10)

UltaMatt's Princess

Romantic Elder

8,625 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
Username: Yuuka Kurokawa
Char name: Marianna Sanchez
HP: 900
Faction joined:
Weapon: Crowbar for close range/bow and arrows for long range
Armor: Fingerless leather gloves on her hands and a leather jacket
Brief background: Marianna Sanchez had a typical life before the world went to hell. She worked, she loved, she played. She travels from city to city with her weapons and her pets, two cats and a dog. It seems she's looking for someone and hopes that they are safe.

It was a little too quiet today. It was like the undead knew that they needed silence to lull people into a false sense of security. For a few minutes it was easy to believe things were normal again. Marianna Sanchez smirked and shook her head. That was a lie, nothing was the same any more. She slid on a battered pair of denim jeans, then threw on a black tee and put on her leather jacket on top, put her feet into her favorite tennis shoes and strapped the velcro straps down, before finally pulling on her fingerless leather gloves. She pulled her shoulder length black hair up into a ponytail and secured it with a fraying scrunchie. She got her weapons ready and took care of her animals before leaving.

Angelic Cutie-Pie

Robyn yawned as she rolled slightly then she realized she was sleeping on the roof of a car and stopped just before she fell off. The twins were asleep on an abandoned car they found in the woods on the outskirts of a town. They had set up a small trap around the area to alert them of danger, but they still took shifts of staying on guard. Rock though was too fast asleep, and he muttered as he scratched his exposed belly and he shifted slightly. Robyn tapped him, hard, with her boot. How dare he fall asleep like that. He was supposed to keep watch. He jarred awake and flailed his arms before he fell, hard on the pavement below. "вл..." He muttered rubbing his sore nose. Reaching up he pulled on his sister's leg and she too fell off the car. "Morning..." He said as he stood with a yawn. Robyn winced as she stood sharply, landing hard on her tailbone from trying to correct her landing. She had no words to say since as anyone who has hit their tailbone knows, it hurts... a lot. "Hey! I think I see someone..." Rock said cupping his eyes, as if that gave him the ability to zoom in on far distances. Robyn scoffed and took out a pair of binoculars, and sure enough, someone was leaving one of the buildings below. "Looks like you're right though. There is a survivor down there." She admitted. "Think they have any bacon? I'm starved..." Rock said, and his stomach grumbled in echo of his remark. Rolling her eyes at his fail attempt of a joke, Robyn was curious about the stranger. "She's female. You talk to her. Hey see if she has bacon..." Robyn said handing him the binoculars. Rock scoffed and glanced through the binoculars as well. "Well maybe I will..." He muttered and he stretched before he started down the road towards the town.

UltaMatt rolled 1 10-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-10)

Yuuka Kurokawa's Husband

Questionable Survivor

8,425 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Married 100
Username:
Char name: Rodrik
Faction joined: Ex-Umbrella Corp. Tactical weapons lab test facilitator Canadian Div.
Weapon: Cane-sword he carries and access to several military grade weapons in the facility. Also carries a silenced handgun.
Armor: Heavy Lab Coat with Bulletproof Kevlar Meshing.
Brief background: Although one of the more pre-dominant scientists of the Canadian division he is highly respected as a business figure as well.

Designated Panda's Significant Otter

Adorable Lunatic

{ooc I will add you tomorrow <3 feel free to post again ^^}

UltaMatt rolled 1 10-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-10)

Yuuka Kurokawa's Husband

Questionable Survivor

8,425 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Married 100
Char name: Mattius Harlton
Faction joined: UltaMatt Ind. Tactical Weapons and testing expert.
Weapon: Assault Rifle with built-in grenade launcher.
Armor: Kevlar re-enforced trenchcoat and Tactical Sun-Glasses (switch to infrared and night vision or polarized sun shielding)
Brief background: As one of the major heads of UltaMatt Ind and one of the few high ranking officers of their elite corp.

Yuuka Kurokawa's Husband

Questionable Survivor

8,425 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Married 100
(Why do both my characters have 600 HP?) gonk

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash