Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

People count

-1 1 100.0% [ 18 ]
Total Votes:[ 18 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28 29 > >>

William "Will" Carter

User Image

Will looked up noticing the person next to him and smiled as he spoke. "I am not worried. As long as the team pays well I don't care." Anotehr person bumped into Will and he turned to see the guy he had seen down the four shots earlier. Will as about to say soemthing but the guy bought him a beer and Will figured that made up for it. He took a quick sip and looked at the red haired guy. "Seems you have this place in you pocket? What are you the owner or a relative?"

Dangerous Millionaire

7,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
User Image

█▇▅▄▄▅▇█ ⓂⒶⓇⒸⓄ ⓁⓄⓇⒾⓃⓏⓄ ⓊⓂⒷⓇⒶ Ⅲ █▇▅▄▃▃▄▅▇█

“Nope” Marco said with a slight head shake followed by a laugh, “Im Marco something something something the third. My name is terribly long and troublesome.” The man joked before taking down half the beer in a single sip. “Im what the tabloids call a party brat, and since this is one of the clubs I visit a lot they like me, I bring in a lot of young customers.” Marco explained.

User ImageKnox kept his cool and listened to the man, it seemed he hasnt spent as much time on the reaceaving end of gun fire to know what he was talking about...but then again...not very many people cared about their own zoids as much as Knox did. "Well...in that case you may fin..." Knox was cut off by the instigatore of the party bumping into the muscular man next to him. He didnt get much of a chance to speak to him when he was offered a drink from the bar maid. He nodded his head and gently pushed the drink aside so that any of the two next to him would be able to clame it if they so chose. "Gratitude friend..."KNox said politly..though he was sure the drunken man would receave the message. "Im just passing you a warning my friend...but if its money your after...your in the right company" Knox voiced out silently enough so that only the man sitting next to him could hear pointing at the kind drunk leaning on his shoulder...knowing full well as to the man who purchesed the drinks as a rich member of the umbra team
William "Will" Carter

User Image

Will nodded his head as he took another sip of his beer. "I see. Well Marco names Will. And you are?" Will turned to the guy next to him. Hearing what he had to say Will raised an eyebrow at the drunk. Will lowered his voice so only Knox could hear. "I need the money but I think only winners get prize money. This guy is a drunk. A rich drunk by the sounds of it but still a drunk."

Dangerous Millionaire

7,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
User Image

A young girl who couldn’t be more than 21 stumbled up to Marco and grabbed him by the waist and began to pull. “Duty calls im afraid” he says with a laugh “It was nice meeting you, until next time.” And like that the young man disappeared back into the crowd of people as a slow jam came on and people started to grind one another. “This is a shout out to my main man Marco Umbra the tray. ” The DJ said and pointed to the man. “Give it up for him, one of the youngest pilots to ever have such an amazing record.” The DJ said again before the club exploded in applause and slowly died down to let the music keep playing. (The feel of the song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LivfbaRXQCE )

William "Will" Carter

User Image

Will listened to the DJ and sighed. "Might as well go with the rich drunk." Will relaxed in his seat and finished off the rest of his beer while he waited for Marco. He slid his goggle off of his head and set them down on the table and ran a hand through his hair. "I wonder what he pilots?"
User ImageKnox remained silent....as not to be rude, but wit for a moment to speak understanding full well why will would be so desperat to find a team...a freelancers life wasnt easy. Once Marco took his leave Knox laughed a bit when Will made the comment commiting to persueing the Drunk. "He pilots a Shadow fox...as well as his brother...both real peaces of art" Knox said answering Wills second question, KNox had done his homework and knew a lot about the different teams in leage. "..and the name is Knox Varro...Or Relic as most like to call me" Knox smiled as he lifted his cup in cheers along with several other to Marco.

Beloved Lover

User Image

User Image

Slowly making her way inside the blasting club, green eyes fixed on the crowd of people before she turned to the bar. Honestly, she really hated being crowded around but she wanted some water to take on the road and she would zoom right out again. She wore a pair of black shorts and a red off the shoulder long sleeved shirt with a white one under it. Her long black hair was let down and her skin looked absolutely flawless despite her life as a mechanic and pilot. Hearing girls cheering as they danced with guys as well as drunken men cackling here and there she made her way to the bar, looking through her bag for a few bucks. "Can I get five bottles of water please?" She asked the bartender who gave her a nod and a smile before heading off to get those for her.

Sitting on the bar stool she popped out her tablet, looking over her Rayse tiger status just to be sure no one was poking at it. It was fine but she was always a bit paranoid about it. Letting out a sigh she smiled as the bartender brought over the five bottles, Lexiomara handing him the money as she stuffed them in her bag. "Thanks." she said dropping him a tip before she got off the seat. Making her way pass the booths and dance floor just trying to get out of the crowded club.

User Image
William "Will" Carter

User Image

Will set his mug down and exhaled. "Two Shadow Foxes. Nothing like my zoid. I gave up on some speed for heavy armor and firepower. Somene has to have it out there." Will fidgeted with his goggles on the table and let his eyes turn over to Knox. "So what do you pilot?"

Dangerous Millionaire

7,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
User Image

Marco saw an old friend heading for the exit and pushed his way out of the crowd and sneaked up behind Lex and gave her a gentle pinch on the bottom. “Hey cutie, wanna make it with a super star?” he said in a dumb voice. When they were younger Marco was always messing around with Lex like this. I wonder what she’s doing in a place like this? He thought. Lex use to hate crowds, she wouldn’t even go out with me, maybe that was for a different reason. He gave her another pinch on the bottom before she had time to react to the first one, he use to see how many he could do before she slapped him.

User ImageKnox laughed a bit when will mentioned he was more for power then speed "Well...to each thier own....as for me...I have a habit of switching between both" KNox said with a smile on his face as he pulled out a small PDA that allowed him to check on the status of Virra. "Well...they call me Relic for a reason...I pilot the Bea..."Knox went wide eyed then turned to anger...the stataus showed that some one was messing with Virra. "AH HELL NO!" Knox said as he stormed out of the club accednetly knocking a few people over. This was something that happened a lot...and only becuase Virra was a Bear Fighter. KNox would never stand for anything happening to Virra...she was his treasure and he be damned if he allowed anyone to hurt her.

He ran through the large Zoid Garage were several Zoids were placed and sure enough a group of other Pilots were hanging around Virra laughing. "HEY!" Knox called out as he ran to the group of four.

Beloved Lover

User Image

User Image

Hearing the idiotic sounding voice she tried to ignore who ever it was, though the pinch really got to her,unwanted physical contact was a big no-no on her book, feeling the second one she turned in a flash, her hand making contact with Marco's cheek pretty solid before she looked at him fully. "Didn't your mother ever tell you to keep your hands off things that aren't yours?" she seemed to yell a bit odors before her eyes seemed to widen. "Marco?" She asked a bit doubtful, she hadn't seen him in ages, last time she saw him it was her sixteen birthday.

Seeing everyone sort off turn their attention to her, her cheeks seemed to flush, gazing at the door. "I'll be outside..." She seemed to mutter quickly, walking out of the crowded club hating the attention. She felt like she couldn't breath with so many people around her.

User Image
William "Will" Carter

User Image

Will tilted his head when Knox ran out. He seemedpretty serious about something. Will figured he could find the rich drunk again who was busy with a girl so he followed after Knox. He followed him to the garage and noticed that Knox was running to a Bear fighter that had four pilots laughing at it. "I was wondering why that was there." Will looked past the bear zoid to his Elephander which was in the hanger next to it. he walked over to see what was going on. "Knox whats going on?"
User Image"Whats going on...Whats going on this guy says" The largest of the group started to laugh followed by the others. "This walking pile of junk is the problem..doesnt even deserve to be in the same Hanger as an Armadillo" Knox took that to heart and was tempted to walk up to the guy and punch him right in the jaw. "You better back off or ill have to teach you a thing or two about missle launchers" Knox was doing his best to hold his anger back...but his hands balled to fists gave that away. "What...with those pathetic P-shooters...My Rhinox would make short work of this chew toy" The leader said as the other three steped up. "If its a fight you want then all you have to do is ask" Knox voiced out...knowing full well it would probably turn into a four on one match...but he couldn't let this stand. "You...and your scrap pile...take me on...well...if you fight one of use you fight all of use" the guys was laughing...excited to get into a winning match from the start. It wasnt smart but he didnt have much oif a choice and couldnt just ask will for help out of the blue...they just met. "Your going to regret that" Knox said in a calm tone...followed quickly by loud obnoxios laughing from the group.
William "Will" Carter

User Image

Will smiled and lifted his goggles which he had almost forgotten in the club onto his head. He lowered them over his eyes and rolled his neck around. "Knox you are not going to have without me are you? Me and my Elephander would love to get in on the action. In fact I am sure it will be a real blast." Will placed a hand on Knox's shoulder. "That is of course if you want some back up. She's in the hanger next to yours." Will looked over to his Elephander and laughed a bit.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff