<3 </3

People count

-1 1 100.0% [ 18 ]
Total Votes:[ 18 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 27 28 29 > >>

Beloved Lover

User Image

User Image

Lexiomara nodded, "Thanks, don't worry though, I could fix Rayse with my eyes closed." she said as she waved to him lightly before heading to the hangar, grabbing her tools and her tablet, taking scan and the log from the battle she began her work. Making sure to begin the crucial parts first before fixing minor things. She was thinking on what she would do, she wanted to talk with Marco before she chose, so once they arrived she made her way into her zoid, launching out as she walked off to his localization. Sending him a message to get his attention. "We need to talk Marc." she said softly, waiting for an answer as she approached his carrier.

User Image

Dangerous Millionaire

7,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
User Image

█▇▅▄▄▅▇█ ⓂⒶⓇⒸⓄ ⓁⓄⓇⒾⓃⓏⓄ ⓊⓂⒷⓇⒶ Ⅲ █▇▅▄▃▃▄▅▇█

As Marco was heading to a jeep his phone went off, he ignored it at first but never wanting to ignore anyone he quickly reached into his pocket and pulled it out. “It seems to be from Lex.” He clicked the message and began to read. “We need to talk.” Marco started the jeep and began to drive out of town as he replied ok Im headed there now.

User Image

Beloved Lover

User Image

User Image

As he replied she stopped halfway, considering he was almost heading out for her, getting out her side she sat down on Rayse's paw, waiting for him as he drove over in his jeep. Wearing her usual black shorts and a blue shirt much like her Rayse's blue color. "Can we work something out? You could join the phoenix, have a bigger group. It would be better and both Knox and William are good pilots, we could use the diversity." She said softly as she walked over to him, standing in front of him as she crossed her arms.

User Image

Dangerous Millionaire

7,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
User Image

Marco walked over to Lex and stared at her for a moment before he spoke “No, but I must admit something to you.” He paused for a moment. “I believe I had a temporary laps in sanity. I left my brother; I should never have done that. I plan on going back to him and begging he take me back.” He looked down at his hands as they began to shake, a tear drop rolled down his face and finally feel and hit the floor. The tear followed by Marco falling to his knees and slamming his fist on the ground, as he wept.

User Image

Beloved Lover

User Image

User Image

Lexiomara frowned seeing him breakdown, letting out a sigh as she knelt down and hugged him tightly. "Then why did you form a team then? If you're just going to go back with him in his team you know I don't work well with him." She said softly shaking her head. "Join the phoenix, we can work something out so your brother takes you back, he's your brother after all Marco." She said softly as she looked at him.

User Image

Dangerous Millionaire

7,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
User Image

“No, my only option is to go back to him. I have always need my brother, always survived off him. He has always provided for me and so I am ruined, a life without Ray is no life for me. ” Marco said before standing. “ Saki will need a team and a home, if you will accept her.” He said referring to the young girl who was with him earlier piloting the other tiger zoid. “I’m sure she would help your Rayse feel more comfortable.”

User Image

Beloved Lover

User Image

User Image

Lexiomara nodded, "Ray is your brother Marco, don't worry. He will take you back." She said hugging him again reassuringly just to be sure he would be okay. "There's enough space for the two of you, anything for a friend you know that Marc." She said softly with a smile, her Rayse leaning down to look at Marco. "Just hang around with the Phoenix while you get in contact with Ray." she said with a bright smile, happy she wouldn't have to leave.

User Image

Dangerous Millionaire

7,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
User Image

“I cant do that, I must leave now.” Marco said slowly backing away from Lex. “I will send Saki to you, I hope that she will be able to satisfy your Rayse tigers cravings.” Marco turned and headed for the door, he was almost outside before turning and looking dead into Lex’s eyes “The next time we meet it will be on the battle field, and you will have no clue were ” The rest of what he said was to low to hear before he took off in his jeep speed towards town the noon day sun over head.

User Image

Beloved Lover

User Image

User Image

Giving him a small nod she frowned seeing him walk off, he seemed so broken about this, Raymond and her never really got along as kids and she figured now it wouldn't be better wither. "Good luck Marco. Call me if you need help." she said before raising an eyebrow at him, wondering what he seemed to whisper. "Marco?" She said a big doubtful, nothing she would ask him later what he muttered. Letting out a sigh she climbed on her zoid. Heading back to the carrier, docking her zoid securely before heading to the main room. "Im staying." she announced with a bright smile. "And we will be joined by a new team member." she added happily about staying.

User Image

Dangerous Millionaire

7,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
User Image

After a while of driving Marco pulled infront of the Umbra building and made his way to the door. The doorman looking confused held the door open for the younger brother. Marco made his way into the elevator and pressed the top floor button. After a moment or two the elevator doors opened and Marco made his way into his brothers office. “Brother I have returned to you, I beg you to take me back. ” he shouted in a depressed mood as he fell to his knees and hands.

User Image

Witty Shapeshifter

14,790 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Mark Twain 100
User Image

~Raymond Tiberius Umbra~

Raymond was hard at work but could have been seen staring at the phone. Some thought it was his brother for whom he was waiting to hear from, others thought it was a new girlfriend. Raymond kicked both parties in the butt so they would get back to work. Noon came and past til he got word that his brother was on his way up and he looked like crap. Raymond had a hard time believing that until there stood his brother, red hair died brown, tie around his neck and a popped collar, he looked like an Emo. And when he spoke he sounded like one too, stifling a laugh, he got up from his chair to have his fun,

" Well , well, well, it looks like Grave won the betting pool, i thought you would have lasted a week and one zoid match with me before i saw you on your hands and knees on my doorstep..."

He could not hold in his laughter anymore before he then offered his hand to his brother as he smiled down at him as he then said, " come on get up, brother, now, brothers forever. Right?"

Dangerous Millionaire

7,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
User Image

Marco felt ashamed at first when his brother first began to talk to him but felt a small bit better when he realized it was a joke. “Yes brothers forever.” Marco said taking his brothers hand and standing before pulling Ray’s hand in embracing him with a hug. “I am sorry brother, I don’t know what came over. What can I do to fix what has been done.” He asked, in a sobbing tone.

Witty Shapeshifter

14,790 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Mark Twain 100
User Image

~Raymond Tiberius Umbra~

Raymond smiled when he lifted his brother then embraced him. He could not help but laugh as he then said, " my dear little brother, what in the world am i going to do with you. first of all you can apologize to your shadow fox then wash that color out of your hair."

Dangerous Millionaire

7,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
User Image

“Yes, take me to him. I must see him and allow him to be reborn. Much like I was and like team Umbra will be.” Marco stopped for a moment and though. “No, No longer team Umbra. Now we will be Black Spector.” He said with conviction. Marco looked at his brothers face to see his reaction to the new name. “I must go and see my zoid, I have to make things the way they should be.”

Dangerous Spotter

Recallshifter

Tynave Jenson, One Shot Jenson

User Image
Tynave had spent the rest of the morning mulling over what happened for breakfast. Deciding to converse with Raymond to get more information on the offer. Unaware of Marco's return. She had made he way through out the city till she found her self outside the umbra company. Walking inside she got a few looks by how she was dressed. Shorts and tank tops were not exactly what you wore in a place like where she went. Once at the front desk she spoke to the young man behind it. Looked like he never worked a hard day in his life. "I would like to speak to Ramond Umbra. You can tell him its Tynave Jenson." With any luck she could get a hold of him this way and shock him.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces