<3 </3

People count

-1 1 100.0% [ 18 ]
Total Votes:[ 18 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 27 28 29 > >>

Tipsy Firestarter

Zane Suluco

User Image

When Zane heard the ZTV reporter he just sighed. "Crap the reporter must have been staking out the ZBC office looking for a story. Now a lot of pilots rookie and skilled will most likely be trying to challenge us. This is going to be a headache dealing with repair cost." Zane just rubbed his head at the on coming headache.

Beloved Lover

User Image

User Image

Lexiomara could tell he was mad at her, he always seemed to get so mad so quickly this wasn't any different. "Honestly, I don't know what to do. Marco is my friend and all but i wouldn't want to abandon you and William, I like spending time with you and him." she said softly before she let out a sigh as she leaned against the door lightly. "I want to ask him to consider joining us but he can be very stubborn. Sitting down next to him she took his hand. "Rayse seems to want to join his team, and his kind of Zoid but i love being here with you and William." she said before kissing his cheek. "I like you a lot, Knox. Even if I leave I'll visit you and William. I just wouldn't want you to be mad at me for what I choose." she said looking at him.

User Image

Tipsy Explorer

Hearing a loud beeping Liev looks down at a scanner and sees the two missles coming for his zoid. "well thats not good" pulling up hard the zoid curves uopwards so it is flying upside down. This is when he was met with another proble the large caliber fire coming at him."are you kidding me?!" Letting out a low grow Liev arced down heading right for the ground. Crockscrewing quickly he weaved in and out of fire only getting nicked by a few shots here and there but this was all part of the plan as he got closer to the ground he pulled up and kicked on his boosters so he could pull up at teh last phiscal moment hoping for the two missles to return to where they came.
User ImageKnox watched Lexie as she explained what she was thinking, about why this was difficult for her to choose possably leaving or not. When she took his hand in hers he smiled lighly and looked into ehr eyes when she said that she liked him or not and that even if she left she would still be around. after the kiss in the cheek though Knox was hell bound determined to make sure she didnt leave. " I understand Lex...And dont worry I could never be mad at you ...which ever you choose as long as your happy" Knox took her hand and sqweezed it gently before bringin it higher kissing her hand "But...what would I have to do to keep you as a Phoenix?" He said with a smile on his face.Knox ment what he said, if she chose to leave then it was her choice and he wouldn't stop her, but he didnt want to let Marco take Lexie without a fight.
User Image

Beloved Lover

User Image

User Image

Lexiomara smiled hearing him say he wouldn't be mad at her if she choose to leave. She really didn't want to get a bad friendship with them and especially Knox. She blushed lightly at the soft kiss he placed on her hand looking at him a bit surprised he asked what he could do to keep her in her team. "There really isn't much. I have to see if he would join us, if he doesn't It's really up to me if i stay or not." She said softly as she looked at him with a small frown.

User Image
User ImageKnox sighed as he held onto her hand for a bit longer a lingering smile still hanging on his face despite the possability of Lex leaving so soon. "hm...then I hope its a dicission your happy with...cuase I have been around people like Marco before...and He wont join unless he is in charge" knox said pointing out the obvios truth about the situation.

User Image

Beloved Lover

User Image

User Image

Lexiomara nodded to him slowly, "I've known him for years, I wouldn't be considering this decision if I didn't know how he works. But even as kids I could slap him around and make him do as I say." She said softly with a small laugh, a smile creeping on her lips remembering those years when they were kids. "Well." She said softly as she stood up, holding his hand still. "I'm going to go work on Rayse, fix what the bastle damaged. Get out of your hair so you can relax." She said softly, leaning forward and kissing his cheek gently again. "Thanks for trying to help me out today." She said softly with a smile, ready to head on out to the hangar.

User Image
William "Will" Carter

User Image

Will climbed onto Elephander and made his way behind the ears. "I need this system to be perfect." Will removed a panel and began to work on the circutry. The eas hid Will from anything else in the room.

User ImageUser Image

Interesting Lunatic

6,700 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
James Ryugi

User Image

James just laughed at Zane's comment. "Well that's half the fun. Come on Zane I think I saw a Hover Cargo for sale a few places back. We can walk from here." James said in a happy tone just thinking about all the different Zoids they would be facing.

Dangerous Millionaire

7,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
User Image

█▇▅▄▄▅▇█ ⓂⒶⓇⒸⓄ ⓁⓄⓇⒾⓃⓏⓄ ⓊⓂⒷⓇⒶ Ⅲ █▇▅▄▃▃▄▅▇█

“Make it sooner, I want it done within a few hours.” He yelled out to the girl. “Im gonna head out for a bit, if you need anything you have my number and know how to get a hold of me.” He began to head for the door. “There are bedrooms up stairs, iv already got the large one but you can claim any of the others.” And with that Marco exited the building and was gone.

█▇▅▄▄▅▇█ ⓂⒶⓇⒸⓄ ⓁⓄⓇⒾⓃⓏⓄ ⓊⓂⒷⓇⒶ Ⅲ █▇▅▄▃▃▄▅▇█

User Image

Deadly Werewolf

14,425 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image
Alone in the shadows,
looking for the one,

She continued down the street in Whiteblaze, she sighed as she looked around at all the buildings around her, she didn't really like the city, she preferred the country where things were less clustered together and you could hold a fight easier. 'Lets go a different way this time.....' She thought to herself. 'Lets see where it takes us.' She continued down the street until she came to a slightly smaller side street. Looking at the mini map she carried with her of the town, so she didn't get lost, she realized that the street would still lead her to the destination she was headed to. She always looked for different ways to go, otherwise things would get boring.

She looked down the side street and Looked around curiously, she loved new places and exploring, if she could find someway to always be traveling around so she could see everything she would be more then happy. She wondered if her days as a freelance would be better if she went from one place to the next or if she should just continue the way things have been going with her staying with her aunt. She sat pondering in White, as she continually kept moving closer and closer to the grocery store. She idly pulled out the list Aunt Mira had sent with her and remembered her words "Don't come back if you break anything this time! Go back and get it again until you come back with everything not broken!!!" She sighed again, Aunt Mira was always getting on her back about the broken bottles of milk and other things she would bring back, but what did the woman expect? She loved the thrill of the fight. It was always something different no two fights were identical there was always something new, even if you fought with the same zoids and against the same zoids it would always be different and new, Always Exciting!

Will you be the one,
The one to bring me out of the darkness?
User Image
User ImageKnox couldnt help but smile, he was glad that his words helped ehr out andin turn made things easier for him to get over this...he had never felt like this before, so tied to a women...so defencive about who was around her...but ehr smile was what he needed to see to calm down, the kiss on the cheek helped to. "No need...but thanks for the concern...and give me a call if you need an extra hand...I know a thing or two about putting Zoids back together" Knox smiled as he watched Lexie walk out...she was someone special...not just some other pilot.

User Image

Tipsy Firestarter

Zane Suluco

User Image

Zane sighed at James' comment. "Your just going to leave your Zoid in the middle of the street. That is bound to attract unwanted attention." Zane said realizing that this boy is bound to get him into trouble in the future.
[Going to be out of state for a while. Won't be back till Friday.]

Dangerous Millionaire

7,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
Bored Amares
[Going to be out of state for a while. Won't be back till Friday.]
(Thanks for letting us know)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items