<< < 1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 27 28 29 > >>

Interesting Lunatic

6,700 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
James Ryugi

User Image

When James landed he saw the pilot he was looking for. As a result James got out of the cockpit as fast as he could to meet the pilot that he had admired for the longest time. "Zane I finally found you may I ask if you would join my team I would much appreciate it. My name is James Ryugi and I have been a fan since I was a child." James said offering the proposal to his idol.

Beloved Lover

User Image

User Image

Lexiomara looked at her monitor, a bit taken back by his words. Her com link was open to Will and Knox so they could see what she saw as well as herself. "You're...You're kidding right?" She said a bit surprised, though with the look on his face she could tell he was serious with his offer. "Marco, I've joined a team, I just can't get up and leave like that." She said her voice drifting, she was by far torn a bit not knowing who and what to choose. She liked spending time with Knox and William. Marco was his lifetime friend, she loved him to death but she couldn't base her choice off of that. Hearing Rayse puff out lightly before growling gently she could tell he wanted to join to be with it's own kind. "Can I have some time to think about it?" She asked softly, "We're heading towards the next city, once we arrive I can have an answer for you." She suggested just not wanting to make a hasty decision.

User Image

Tipsy Firestarter

Zane Suluco

User Image

"What is your team name and how many are in it. One last thing what is the reasons behind you being a Zoid pilot?" Zane asked needing to know his answer before he decided on joining. Zane had met many pilots who were in it for reasons that he disliked. If Zane found a reason within this guys answer he would turn the offer down.
William "Will" Carter

User Image

Will grumbled when Leki asked him to stop. "He shot at the transport. Why did we stop?" When the Vid screen came up and Will could see it was the party boy he couldn't help but burst out laughing. "He its the drunk. I thought you piloted a Shadow fox. What you trying to take our teammate away? Well thats screwed up." Elephander made its way over to the other zoids. Will hoped Knox wouldn't blow up to bad. "Why don't we get on the transport. Lets everyone think clearly in a relaxing setting. And Lexi would have her room to retreat in."

User ImageUser Image

Interesting Lunatic

6,700 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
James Ryugi

User Image

James just thought of the questions he was asked. "Well if you Join I was think about Team Zeus. As for members on the team if you accept then it would be us two for now." James then thought about the second part of the questions. "My reasons.... My original intentions was to get a Zoid to impress the girls but when I got one I fell in love with being a pilot. So I guess I pilot because it is just the feeling of being one with my partner. Other than that I have no other answer." James said with a feint smile.

Dangerous Millionaire

7,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
User Image

█▇▅▄▄▅▇█ ⓂⒶⓇⒸⓄ ⓁⓄⓇⒾⓃⓏⓄ ⓊⓂⒷⓇⒶ Ⅲ █▇▅▄▃▃▄▅▇█

“Of course dear friend, I will be waiting. ” Marco said as he began to turn the tiger around and walk towards the city. “ Saki let’s go.” Said to the other tiger zoid that had joined in. "This drunk took on your whole team with little problem." Marco said to Will. It was clear that Marco was planning something, who was this new pilot, where did he find a bristle, why did he leave his brother there were so many questions. As the tiger walked away it stopped and the head looked back a little. “Just remember Lex, everyone wants to belong to something great. Don’t miss your chance.” Was the last thing Marco said before the zoid took off towards the city.

█▇▅▄▄▅▇█ ⓂⒶⓇⒸⓄ ⓁⓄⓇⒾⓃⓏⓄ ⓊⓂⒷⓇⒶ Ⅲ █▇▅▄▃▃▄▅▇█

User Image

Tipsy Firestarter

Zane Suluco

User Image

Zane just smiled "All right I'll join your team it sounds interesting to say the least two unknown Zoids on the same team both with exceptional capabilities but you are the leader I'm done leading teams." Zane couldn't help but laugh, this young man reminded him so much of the skirt chaser of a teammate that was once on his team. "Just don't get to distracted by the female pilots all right. You have the personality of my old friend as well as the planning skills." Zane just calmed down a little and grabbed his handheld and sent the Team data to the ZBC for approval. "Now we wait."

Beloved Lover

User Image

User Image

"Thanks Marco. And no more surprises." she said watching him walk off before he said his last statement before finally getting out of sigh, Lexiomara couldn't help but let out a sigh, making her way to the carrier along Knox and Will she docked Her Rayse Tiger looking it over, nothing mayor that she couldn't fix in an hour or two. Heading to the main room she laid down on the couch, groaning lightly in frustration. "What is up with him right now?" she muttered obviously just irked by the whole situation.

User Image
William "Will" Carter

User Image

Will followed Lexi back annoyed. He didn't had his annoyance at all. He docked Elephander and followed Lexi to the main room. "I liked him better as a drunk. Jeeze who does he think he is. If he i turning his back on the riches then that makes him eqwual to us. Yet that rich boy attitude is definantly there. Acting like everyone will jump when he says so." Will walked over and sat down at the couch. He stared blankly at the screen ahead. "You should havelet us keep fireing on him. Knock his ego down a bit. He acted all tough but we took out that cannon. He had speed only. Wouldn't not have been much longer." Will closed his eyes and sighed.

User ImageUser Image

Beloved Lover

User Image

User Image

Lexiomara looked at Will, as she rested on the couch, she knew he came off the wrong way but Marco really never did anything ill intentioned on purpose. His little fight was a way of resting her, she knew that. "He want's me to join his team, tigers for what I can see. I don't want to leave you guys but rayse seems to be more drawn to join them. Be with his own kind." She said softly with a sigh she really liked being with them especially Knox but this would surely anger him too.

User Image
William "Will" Carter

User Image

Will turned to Lexi and sighed. He camled hsmelf down and took a deep breath.""Well why can't he join us. We have the room in the hanger. And sicne I a piloting Dragoon Nest it will take me longer to get down to launch as fast as you guys." Course Knox might kill him if he were here. But it would give you a piece of mind and Rayse Tiger a fellow tiger zoid to be with." Will had to keep breathing deeply to keep his temper down.

User ImageUser Image
User Image Knox had to bite his lip when lexie told him to back down from persuing the fight any further...If Knox wanted to he would have charged in and beaten the leaving metal right off that damn black tiger, but there it was...him respecting Lexie's want for the fight. Knox backed virra up to stay away...his twin barrals charged and ready to fire if anything dirty happened amaking sure to take carefull aim on his target. When he noticed that Will was joining the party he was about to call out saying not to fire but thought against it...in the end not saying anything allowing will to take his shots in hops of putting this damn zoid down then and there...the pilot behind the zoid wasn't without skill and again both himself and will were forced to wacth.

Knox paid close attention to Lexies side of the coversation with thier com link...only hearing mumbles from the other pilot who was named Marco...the drunk at the bar. The he heard something he wasnt expecting...the possability of losing Lexie to this hot shot pretty boy. Knox took in a deep breath...given the chanc ehe would have jumped ahead and buried the zoid six feet under...but held his anger back...lexiewas a member of team phoenix...and he would remind this marco of that next chance he got. Knox didnt move from that spot untill Marco wa long out of sight...mentally screaming to himself about the situation saying what kind of leader of a team would let something like this happen. "I guess im only fit for cannon fodder" KNox sighed to himself...realizing that small fact that he hated about his past. shaking it off he returned back to the hanger...taking his sweet time to do so...securing Virra and making his way to the common room...by passing the other two into his room...still without a shirt on...he still needed to get ready. Before entering his room he stopped and looked over his shoulder at lexie with a bit of a worried look on his face...he didnt want her to go. "Um...you really are a good Pilot Lex..." he said before closing the door behind him...It was her decision to leave or stay...he wasnt going to force her to do what she didnt want to.

User Image

Beloved Lover

User Image

User Image

Lexiomara nodded at the suggestion, it was a good idea. The Brastle Tiger and the Soul Tiger could join the phoenix and all would be good. She wouldn't be forced to choose and leave this team and the tigers could be together. "That's a great suggestion, hopefully he will like that too." she said softly letting out a sigh, just not wanting to choose between the two teams.

Though, when Knox walked back in seeing the look on his face made her frown, she wasn't trying to be a back stabber when it came to the teams and she really did like Knox a lot, she didn't want to leave him either. "Knox..." she seemed to say softly after he complimented her piloting skills. "Let me talk to him." She said as she laid up, "Thanks for the help Will." she said as she walked over to Knox's room. "Knox, can I come in?" she asked softly after she knocked. Waiting at the door.

User Image

Tipsy Explorer

"CRAP!" Liev pulled up sharply as he was hit by a few shots, it caught him by surprise. Smiling softly atleast he knew a general area to start shooting. Lieining up his Cannon to the last area that the shots came from.. "Heres a little gift" Pulling the trigger firmly the Buster Cannon released its two large shots that flew towards the ground at a incredible speed. "Now get outta the ground like a good boy.."

Dangerous Spotter

Recallshifter

Tynave Jenson, One Shot Jenson

User Image
She smiled when the helmet was removed. Not saying a word while he spoke. She remembered his brother from last night. After he was done she would respond. "I remember seeing your brother last night before he left all of a sudden. He didn't show any signs of doing something like that. As for what you offer me. Sniping my be sniping but the princible changes zoid to zoid. I would have to think hard no this. Not every day something like this happens. It would be best if I slept on it to make sure im making a proper choice." Saying with a small smile in hopes he understood. While not having any real attraction to him like he did her. She did find him good looking none the less. Most wemon probably did for that fact. But she wasn't going to turn all fan girl like. Just wasn't her way of things. Tynave wondered how Raymond would respond to her words.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces