10,475 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

Rui Tokai

"I am Leo the mighty Lion, now hear me Roar."

⊰═╬══════════════════════════════════════════════╬══⊱

Rui just smiled at his cousin at the door and turned back to class and taught his class and when he received a text from their goddess and he just shook his head. Now once his class was over he walked out of his class and let out a sigh. He was happy that his class was over and that he could relax for now but he knew that at one point he would have to return to his classroom. Yet until that time comes he was going to kick back and relax for now and hope to god his does not get pestered by anyone. Sohma, outsider, and outcasts he would be annoyed if he was pestered by any of them.

Soon the lion was asleep and was fully calm and relaxed, and so he was going to be very hard to wake up but also if he woke up he was not going to be happy. Rui had a hard time sleeping and he hated it when he fell asleep only to woken up and to have to have to try and fall back asleep angain.

Location;alone on a becnch sleepingMood:Calm Thought:zzzzHealth: 100% Wearing: ClothesForm:human

Tit Tat Paddy Wack's Buttercup

Ghost Waffles

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Well you know that I'm a wicked guy
And I was born with a jealous
mind
And I can't spend my whole life
Trying just to make you toe the line

He and Yune both walked in perfect silence all the way to the docks. He nodded off to the captain who stood in front of the high-tech navigation system and thought that would be the end to his worries today... oh so wrong.

First, he found himself suddenly confronted by the Dragon, who didn't come just to join in the fun of the cruise, but seemed to be concerned as to why one of the Astrologies had burns on him. Zu wasn't ready to scream and ruin his halfway decent mood on Kiani right now though; he just wanted to relax and not think about the Tokai's in any way. Before he had composed himself enough for a response, she kept going on about how she 'didn't want anyone to get hurt' and 'what if they did it to her' and so on, making him start to get a little hot under the collar. That a*****e started all this, and clearly no one else was paying attention to that, I could slap her for this insolence! The nerve of defending the enemy! He even coiled his hand to slap her already torn-apart face, clearly a mark of recent training.

Then a chill ran down his spine; someone was drawing near from the Tokai's cursed ones... He narrowed his eyes at the very boy Kiani was defending, and balled his fist as he readied to punch the crap out of this boy for screwing his whole morning up. But he did not come to fight; on the contrary, he was apologizing. So apparently you and I were the only ones who noticed that comment... I wonder if his God has put him up to this. She is so weak-hearted... of course she'd use her blood bond to force apologies. Silly girl, thinking it's just that easy..

After the boy was done his little speech, Zu folded his arms, some of the built up anger relieved by his words. Straightening his face to a neutral position, he simply said, "Next time just keep your damn mouth shut; a few food burns are nothing compared to what I can arrange. Now go back and tell your God that I didn't hurt her precious twin again, and not to bother me or my family again." He knew what that Snake of theirs was doing... he'd seen Haku's bruises in the baths. A few burns to their side was hardly a trifle to that...

His head then snapped to Kiani, his face a bit smug now. "You see? There is nothing our family has done that was not without good reason. This family will defend itself to the best of our capabilities every time we are threatened. Don't you forget that. Now, are you coming with us or not?"

Well I'd rather see you dead little girl
Than to be with another man
You better keep your
head little girl
Or I won't know where I am

User ImageUser Image

Ghost Waffles

Etini Sohma ~ The Tiger
"The one exclusive sign of thorough knowledge is the power of teaching." -Aristotle

Etini smiled brightly as Bilal explained how he'd raised his horses since he was five. She could even picture the small, dark-skinned boy with the ponies dancing about him; he always would be connected to horses, as she was to tigers (not that she got such regular visits with them). It was something unique for sure, but also one that her cousins... even the Tokai's knew about.

In the middle of her daydreaming moment, she felt a buzz in her pocket. She saw Bilal reach for his phone as she was; it was clearly Zu. She clicked on the screen and read his message to skip for a boat outing. Oh Zu-sama, you clearly forget who your older Zodiacs are here. I hope he knows what he's doing out there...

As she was typing her decline, Bilal commented on the message. Hitting 'send', she started to answer as she tucked her phone away. "He certainly walks his own path, our God. I would follow if I were still just a student here, but not even Zu-sama can stop me from teaching. Lots of students this year! I feel a little overwhelmed with the work ahead of me, to be honest." She admitted, sighing lightly. She then remembered the time she'd seen on her phone and rechecked it quickly to be sure. "Oh my, I'm running late! Do forgive me for the short hello, but hopefully I'll catch you later?" Etini waved him off and started to briskly walk up the path that lead almsot directly to Dreamcatcher. She bowed to her students and asked they forgive her slight tardiness, and then began her lesson, outlining the semester. These were all her youngest students, so she enjoyed their wonder and awe of being on the island in this new class. After the time was up, she sighed heavily and leaned onto her desk, feeling the buzz of her first class completion.

She didn't have much time to kill between classes this morning, so she decided to use her break to get some fresh air. Stepping out into the sunshine, she inhaled deeply. Salty air mixed with fresh flowers filled her nostrils and left her wanting to fall into the grass and drift off to sleep. She even knew a little bench that overlooked the ocean quite nicely. She slowly walked over to the spot, but stopped and gasped loudly when she saw one of the Western Zodiac asleep across the entire bench. She thought she saw him move after she made a noise, so instinctively she said, "So sorry, didn't mean to make you stir."

I am currently: Next to the bench that Rui has (had?) fallen asleep on, possibly waking him up.

AlyKitt_RyukaI's Pardner

Durem Millionaire

User Image

XXXXO u t f i t :: xXxXx< Click Me >xXxXx
                        XXXXL o c a t i o n :: xXxXx< On the main road near the Docks >xXxXx
                        XXXXC o m p a n y :: xXxXx< River >xXxXx
                        XXXXO u t O f C o f f e e :: xXxXx<>xXxXx

XXXXX "I know you and your sister care for Alvaro... I do too... but, she sighed trying to get the words right in her head. "I think it's wired in me that I need to babysit him, I mean we are no where near as bad as the Sohma's are to their own Cat. But he does cause a bit of trouble amongst the families with his bullying of their zodiac. she muttered before looking around the bedroom to make sure nothing was missing. "No, the only thing that was out are school books and my phone, everything else I keep in a safe un the closet or in Rui's room...

XXXXXShe blinked as her phone buzzed in her hand, turning on the screen she checked the responding text. Her eye twitched at said Zodiac's response to her orders and she groaned. "And he's already starting the year off on the wrong foot.." she growled. When it came to Kannia's violent streaks she wasn't in it for bodily harm like Kazuhiko... no she used it as a playful or to get a point across, and hitting Alvaro with a rolled up newspaper seemed like the correct response right now since he acted like a puppy from time to time.

XXXXX Glancing at River as he made his request. "Of course... as long as it's nothing stupid. she said as she followed him out of her dorm making sure to lock the door this time. She followed him down the main road once more past coffeetime her mind trying to figure out what he was doing, soon it became clear as she watched him walk toward the docks where the opposing god was standing with his zodiac. She had stopped before reaching the trail that lead to the docks waiting for River while she bit her lip. It was a horrid idea, and she knew she couldn't talk him out of it, not even Sunshine would be able to. She watched as River spoke to the god her hands clutching her bag.

XXXXX The other god didn't seem hostile, it was hard to be certain from this far away. But she kept herself from getting any closer to give River his privacy since it was his choice to speak to their got for what ever reason, taking a side step she could almost make out the blush on Rivers face, it was a puzzle for her as to why... she wanted to talk to River about it.. they had plenty of time before personal training to talk to one another... but she wouldn't force him to speak to her about it if he didn't want to... If he refused she could always talk to Sunshine to get some sort of hint as to what was going through River's mind...

User ImageXXXXUser ImageXXXXUser Image

Dangerous Poster

User Image
..~ Yune Sohma ~..

Feeling curious, wary and mischevious.
          Thinking That was far too close to making Zu angry.
            With Who? Zu-Sama, Kiani, River

Yune stepped back as the door opened and he simply followed Zu out to the docks. He was contemplating what he would miss in his drama and art classes. It was probably just basic things that he already knew from previous classes. He also figured he could meet the other students later as well, not that he'd be talking with them much.

They arrived at the docks and we're immediately approached by another family member. Yu raised an eyebrow at her criticism of their gods earlier actions, it was brave. Then again she didn't seem to fear him at all. Yune had...been on the receiving end of a few too many temper flares of their God to openly oppose his point of view. He didn't hold it against Kazuhiko because it was partially the nature of their curse, and also he had both his ups and his downs. Usually they balanced each other out.

However, all of that didn't mean that you should go about picking a fight with the man. That is unless you felt like getting hit. It was obvious that Zu was getting steadily angrier as Kiani kept talking and Yune flinched slightly himself as a hand was raised and took a step back from Kazuhiko so that he wouldn't be too near the male when he got angry. It was in his nature to disappear from site and observe conflict rather than instigate it or participate. Luckily for both of them though, or rather unluckily, River himself showed up. Yu groaned and dropped his face into the palm of his left hand as yet another seemingly stressful situation arose. "What is this...Anger Kazuhiko day or something?"

He eyed the boy warily before being pleasantly surprised by the nature of the visit. Who would have thought that a Tokai would apologize to the god of the Sohmas. True it was his comment that started it but that didn't mean that Zu's actions had been mature. Either way the fact that it didn't erupt into a violent situation was purely a miracle and Yu slowly let out a breath he hadn't known he'd been holding. His gaze shifted from Zu-sama to Kiani and he simply shrugged before looking towards the boat that was currently docked. If they ever actually made it onto the water then maybe this would work out, if not then...well he would go back to class or something. "Yes Zu, our dignity is safe and sound as always because of you." His words came across a bit more sarcastic than he intended as he briefly patted the male on the shoulder and walked past him towards the boat. Over his shoulder he looked at River and scrutinized him before his gaze wandered up the path to where he could see the Tokai god waiting. Had she sent him? Or was she watching over to make sure nothing else happened?

He did his best to ignore his curiosity as he lazily walked up the ramp and hopped down onto the deck of the boat. "If we're just going to sit at the dock i'd rather go to class." He mumbled the words a bit teasingly as he looked over at the three people still on the dock. They still had to wait for the remaining family members to arrive but they could at least get on the boat.

[OutOfCares~] [/OOC]

Ghost Waffles

☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★
» » » » » I'm a Pop Star Princess and I'm better than you could ever dream to be! « « « « «

It was another typical day for Ash Tokai; she was asleep on her private Jet, worn out from a long evening of singing for the masses. It wasn't until the intercom beeped on that she suddenly jerked awake, eyes wide with wonder for a moment as she slowly recalled her location. Oh yeah, first day of school already. Man does the summer go by fast when you spend it partying.. She thought with a smile, as she stretched her arms out.

She knew she'd be late for her first class, but that didn't matter to her in the least. She only went to this school because the Tokai's had insisted she get a "proper" education there, and she didn't have to deal with any paparazzi here too. Just the fans; she had fans everywhere. She couldn't escape her famousness even on a small private island. So was the life...

When her small plane landed on the small landing near the docks, she opened her compact mirror and began touching up her makeup and hair before exiting. She had to look like a star at all times; she was disgusted with herself if she wasn't fully dolled up.

As she finally exited the small plane, she blinked her eyes several times to adjust to the full sunlight. A day like this was just as bright as a fully illuminated stage, where she shined even brighter. What is this? She thought, as her eyes adjusted and she saw a small gathering of Tokai's and Sohma's near one of the larger sailboats. It looked like a fight was just about to break out, or had just ended. Either way, Ash didn't feel like getting involved. She was kind of looking forward to her first lesson; Drama was her whole life afterall. She turned her nose up to the scene beside her and began walking down the path to Twilight, ready to sign autographs on her way.

Location: Walking down the main path to Twilight | Company: No one :c | Mood: Happy/Excited
☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Interesting Prophet

User Image

Lagi S e a n Sohma

████████User Image ═╬══════════════════════════════════════════════╬══ User Image

This morning Lagi had every intention of going to classes and just sleeping through them. It was just the first day of school after all and all the teachers would be doing is going over pointless rules and the syllabus. He didn’t really need to pay attention, so he used that time to catch up on any missed sleep. However, on his way he’d heard of the conflict in coffee time that morning from a couple students, in his first class. That’s right, Lagi hadn’t woken up in time to grab a bite to eat and therefore had run all the way to class on an empty stomach. Though after having heard about the conflict, Lagi had gathered his things and simply exited the class. A conflict between families could only be a bad omen, which likely meant there would be more to come over the year. There always was.

He’d just gotten back to his dorm room, when he’d received Zu-sama’s text and smiled. “Well, this seems better than going to class…” Lagi trailed off considering declining the offer despite himself because of the earlier bad omen. Still, a boat outing with family was a nice thought anyways. Sighing Lagi replied back: Sounds like a good way to start off the year! He then changed put some swim trunks in his bag, apllied some sun block and grabbed a towel, which he wore around his neck like a scarf. Lagi thought for a moment trying to think if he’d forgotten anything, but shrugged after a moment. Exiting his room, he shut the door tightly behind him before hurrying out of the building.

The red headed snake headed down the path that would lead him towards the harbor. He wondered how many of the other Zodiacs would be there, though he knew Bilal and Etini would likely be no shows. They were after all teachers at the school here and likely couldn’t afford to their shirk duties. He did see a few Tokai’s here and there, but he tended to avoid them when possible. Lagi wasn’t one to go out of his way to cause trouble between the families or even among his own cousins. As he walked along the path, Lagi was always careful not to intentionally step on any cracks in the path. He was quite superstitious, though for the superstition ‘step on a crack and break your mothers back’ didn’t really apply to him. He didn’t have a mother for it to apply to and therefore any consequence was likely invalid. Still, he did his best to avoid stepping on cracks when he could.

As he was approaching the trail that would take him down to the docks, he spotted the Western Zodiac goddess. A smirked spread across his lips as he looked her over from head to toe from behind. She certainly was one of the cuter Western Zodiac’s he’d ever met, but the Sohma snake had always wisely kept his opinion of her to himself. He had a feeling that Zu-sama wouldn’t like that he was harboring feelings for whom he’d dubbed an enemy. Coming to stand next Kannia, his briefly glanced down at the docks where River was speaking with Zu-sama. From here he could also see that Kiani and Yune were the only other Chinese Zodiac’s to arrive yet. “I do hope this won’t turn into a bad omen, Miss Tokai.” He stated turning has gaze back to the Western Goddess. “Two in one day is never a good thing.” he added not knowing about the trouble ALvaro had already caused with Haku.

████████User Image ═╬══════════════════════════════════════════════╬══ User Image

User Image
outfit

Beloved Survivor

10,475 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

Rui Tokai

"I am Leo the mighty Lion, now hear me Roar."

Rui was in a deep sleep dreaming of being normal and having a family, being in love with a woman and her loving him even with his scar. Oh it was such a wonderful dream but it was just a dream that might never come true for him or anyone else in his family which just sucked to no end. Then his dream became a nightmare for in the dream his lover hugged him and she screamed for he had transformed into a lion and she ran away from him.

Rui was now awake to see the tiger next to him, and since she was a woman and older he was going to play nice. “Its fine I was having an nightmare anyway,” he said in a calm voice as he sat up to look at the woman more closely. It was very hard not to be kind right it truly was, Rui always had a hard time going to sleep and had to take medcaion for it but he hated taking it.

Location;alone on a becnch with the tigerMood:Calm Thought:HmmHealth: 100% Wearing: ClothesForm:human

Ghost Waffles

Etini Sohma ~ The Tiger
"The one exclusive sign of thorough knowledge is the power of teaching." -Aristotle

Etini was tense after Rui's eye fully opened and he sat himself upright. He might be a coworker of hers now, but he was also a cursed Tokai. Though deep down she was sure she would be able to hold her own if he tried anything on her, both being connected to two of the most powerful big cats, she was still a highly passive person and preferred to avoid conflict as long as she could.

She lightly sighed after he told her that she'd awoken him from a nightmare; at least she didn't spoil a good dream. Trying to keep a light mood, she shoved her fear in the bottom of her throat and replied, "Still, sorry to wake you during your classes break. I know mine was taxing. I shall just see myself back to the other side of Dreamcatcher and take the other bench." Then she bowed her head down with folded hands, a typical Japanese gesture. "I hope your next rest brings better dreams, Leo-san." She then made to turn and walk away, not wanting any trouble to present itself; hopefully he would resume normal activity.

I am currently: About to leave for the other side of Dreamcatcher, but still in the presence of Rui.

Cute Saeka's Significant Otter

Anxious Loiterer

User Image
The Wolf
Neol A. Tokai
The Libra

Neol pondered around the Main Road for a few more minutes, taking her sweet time relaxing and enjoying her ever so peaceful morning with herself. The girl never thought of herself as a loner but it was probably in her best interest to stick to complete solitude. Especially in a school such as this one. Well, in such cases, she COULD just be known as a lone wolf.
A small grin spread on the girls face at her own corny joke. Who knew she could use her own curse as an excuse to shy away from people? Knowing that the curses existed themselves was a joke all on its own.

Taking the final sip of her coffee, Neol pulled out her cellphone from her back pocket and turned it on. To her surprise, she had received a message from the Tokai Goddess. 'What is it this time?' She wondered, allowing her cell phone to open the message. Glancing downwards at her cellphone, Neol scowled at the text message that she had received from Kannia. 'Even if you say that...' She thought, cocking her head to the side in exhaustion. '...It's not like Alvaro would listen...honestly, that guy...'
Sadly the text was received fifteen minutes ago and Neol wasn't in any mood to do any late replies.

Sighing to herself, Neol tossed her empty coffee cup into a nearby trash bin and continued on her way towards her first class. Thinking back on it now, she had probably missed her first class and half of her second class by now. Or possibly if she so wanted to, she could skip the first day completely. Shrugging, the girl shoved her cell phone into her back pocket and turned on her heels. Her second class was astronomy which was held in exactly the same place that the Tokai's were to meet later the same night, NightOwl.
However, on her way there, she spotted a rather sulky looking gemini twin. The female of the twins, Sunshine.
"Sunny!" She called out, her hand out in a small yet encouraging wave. "Where you headed?"
'And where's River?' Or so she wanted to add. It was strange to see one of the twins by themselves, especially on such a peaceful day such as this- despite the first casualty.

Avengers Assemble GO

Extra Stuff:
Currently with: Sunny

AlyKitt_RyukaI's Pardner

Durem Millionaire

User Image

XXXXO u t f i t :: xXxXx< Click Me >xXxXx
                        XXXXL o c a t i o n :: xXxXx< road near the harbor >xXxXx
                        XXXXC o m p a n y :: xXxXx< Lagi >xXxXx

XXXXX Kannia hadn't heard the Chinese Zodiac come up next to her, and since she had been close to the others it only blended in with the rest of her headache at the base of her neck. Glancing up to see who had come to stand next to her she blushed. It was the Chinese Zodiac's snake that had made his way towards the docks, now that she thought about it... they were all gathering for what appeared to be a boat ride... I know day one is super boring... but to let all of your zodiac play hookie is irresponsible. she thought turning to face the snake as he spoke to her.

XXXXX "River had wanted to speak to the god about this morning... nothing hostile, I think he just wanted to apologize..." she said looking back down at one half of her gemini. "But in turn... wouldn't speaking to me be a bad omen for yourself?" she said recalling the rumors about the snake being superstitious. "You're god would be furious if he knew we were carrying a conversation... unlike myself, I don't mind my zodiac's associating with any of you... as long as it's a civil conversation." she said tucking her hands into her back pockets as she shifted her weight to one foot. "So in the end... that's two bad omens for the both of us." she said a smile curving the corner of her mouth.
                                                Angelic Cheetah

User ImageXXXXUser ImageXXXXUser Image

AlyKitt_RyukaI's Pardner

Durem Millionaire

User Image
User Image

XXXXS o n g :: xXxXxMy Songs Know What you Did in the DarkxXxXx
                                                  XXXXO u t f i t :: xXxXx<CLICK ME>xXxXx
                                                  XXXXT h o u g h t s :: xXxXx< where is everyone? >xXxXx

<talk>
                                                              <thought>
                                                              <txt/note>

XXXX Kathrine had stood outside of her first class waiting for Naku until the bell rang. After taking her seat she had taken notes for the two of them making sure to get extra copies... he was one of her only cousins who actually hung out with her... Her next class had been a bit of the same. Standing up from her second class she started to wonder where all of the Sohma's had run off to. Pacing the main building grounds she noticed there weren't any Sohma's in class... And I ... am without an invite yet again... she thought as she kicked a rock deciding to ditch her classes for the rest of the day since it seemed pointless... she would go to personal training, no doubt she would need to take out her frustrations on something.

XXXX Deciding to walk towards the stables to talk to one of her older cousins if they were still there, she had a hunch they would be only because they were teachers now. Running her fingers through her blond hair she walked across the stable grounds smiling at the horses. She had never taken one of the Equestrian classes... but she may need to the next semester.

X███XXX████X██████XXXX████XX██████XX███

User ImageXXUser ImageXXUser Image

Devoted Rogue

User Image

Кїaпї ₴онмa

User Image
[Location: Dock [Emotions: surprised] [Thoughts: What is he thinking coming here? . . . why?] [Company:Zu,Lagi, Yune and River ]

Kiani watched as Zu coiled his hand, she stood tall in front of Zu waiting for the strike she knew was about to come. She had angered him and she would take her punishment like everyone else. Unlike the others she wasn't afraid to take his strike, it was painful at first and when he had first hit her, she was surprised. She had grown accustomed to his hit and training had toughened her up, it still hurt but not as much. She wasn't afraid to speak out against him or the others, even the Tokai's she didn't fear. She didn't even clothes her eyes she just stood there, waiting for his hand to slap her face. When she her Rivers voice she turned around and gasped. She couldn't believe that he was there. Why had he come? Did he not trust her to do as she said. . .oh wait yea he probably didn't. She was a Sohma after all, why would he trust her.

Kiani looked at River, her eyes wide from shock of him being there, let alone apologizing to her god. He stumbled with a few words and it was obvious that he was nervous when speaking to Zu. She gave a soft giggle when he was done then glared at Zu who pretty much said I told ya so. She crossed her arms and glared at him. "Zu! You may be my God, but you were in the wrong too, 2 wrongs don't make a right. He at least apologized to you, you who gave him burns. Words are hurtful yes, but what you did will hurt him longer." She said still obviously unafraid to speak her mind. "The challenge of leadership is to be strong, but not rude; be kind, but not weak; be bold, but not bully; be thoughtful, but not lazy; be humble, but not timid; be proud, but not arrogant; have humor, but without folly. These are all the things you must be, we look to you for guidance, for advice." She said feeling as if he used his position to do as he pleased. She loved her family but this fighting was driving her mad. She had never followed anyone unless she felt it was right.

She was silent for a moment and took a few steps away from him. "You knew my position from the beginning. I choose no side, I think and feel for myself. Until I give my heart to someone I will not choose a side. I love you and this family but. . .you do not command me." She said angrily, she had always been stubborn but soft hearted. "I'll take whatever punishment you can think of without a word about it. I however would like to join the family on this outing, I will not bring it up and ruin the day this is the last of it." She said then turned on her heels and looked at River. "I will be right back." She said, her eyes shifting over to Zu for a moment then back at River.

She walked over to River and stopped at him then looked at his God for a moment. "You did a good thing, it might have been wasted a little but. . .it was very honorable of you. Thank you River." She said with a smile then took his hand in hers. It was a friendly gesture then she led him away from her family and back towards his God. She stopped at Kannia and dropped Rivers hand. "I know that there are a lot of differences and hate between our families but. . .haven't you ever wondered what would happen if the 2 cursed families stopped fighting? What if . . . we can break the curse together? What if that's the reason why we both are cursed? We just might be each others salvation and not know it because we are too busy fighting one another." She said feeling as if she might be able to get through to the Tokai's. "I'm sorry for rambling, I'm just hopeful is all." She said speaking to both Kannia and River. She pulled out a salve from the small bag on her hip. "Here, this is a special salve that my mother created. It's made from Dragon's blood. If you don't know what it is then look it up. It will help heal it faster and keep it from scaring. It will help with the pain as well." She said placing it in Rivers hand. "If you don't trust me, I understand. . . I'm a Sohma after all." She said then gave them both a smile.

She then looked at Lagi. "Zu is already pissed at me for confronting him for burning River." She said with a sigh then looked back at the boat. She wanted to spend time with her family but she was afraid to ruin the day out for the family. "Lagi. . .I'm surprised you're talking to a Tokai then again. . .it's about time for things to change" She said with a smile. "So you coming on our little boat ride today?" She asked curiously.

Shy Kitten

11,150 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
1/2 σƒ тнє gємιηι тωιηѕ
Location: Hallways on route to class Mood: Sunny is worried Wearing: Sunny is wearing This Form: Sunny = Human

Sunny continued on her lonely walk to class, several times she stopped to consider what she would say to him. The day did nothing for her despite the glorious sunshine, the very thing her father had named her after! Who knew that her parents would name them after their location and weather of said location! River being the eldest was named so because they were born next to, wait for it, a river and it had been sunny so when she came along five minutes after him her father declared her his little sunshine! She couldn’t help but gasp as pain flared through her own shoulders. She always did feel her brothers pain when growing up, never stopped amazing her what he put up with to defend her from others cruel words. And it always shocked others when he could quote them without having been there! He had always been able to repeat their own words back to them word for word thanks to their bond. No one came close to her as River did. If she had a choice between saving Nia or River she’d choose River without a second thought! And he knew that!

She sighed quietly to herself as her phoned buzzed in her pocket, who would text her? Pulling out her phone with the little bear charm she looked over the text and almost sobbed as she read the message. So their goddess was calling for a family meeting later on. She sent a quick response just to confirm that she’d be there. Did Nia really think that she’d cause trouble? Trouble was what River got into whenever someone heard his loose mouth! What was Alvaro up to now? That boy gave River and her many headaches without even trying! Well maybe he was trying to get under their skin!

She knew that she had missed her first class due to her barely moving a few paces. Maybe she ought to just ignore classes today and try again tomorrow? Well she had hours to kill before the meeting. Well she did have W/R next with a Sohma so maybe she ought to get there and soon? She didn’t wish to cause trouble with the other family. She didn’t know that she had been spotted until she heard her name being called out by a familiar voice. The wolf of the family was calling to her! She turned and smiled sadly at her cousin, “Hey Neol I’m sure you heard about the family member that got injured yes? Well it was River… he got coffee spilled down his chest and back” she told her cousin barely holding back a gasp as she felt her brothers injury being aggravated. She knew that it was rare for either twin to be seen alone but they didn’t spend every waking moment together! They didn’t share a dorm room for example! She got close to her cousin debating over whether or not to embrace the other. River was always game for a hug but while he was injured she didn’t dare find him if it could hurt him anymore than what was necessary, she loved him too much to hurt him!
AriaSouL

Shy Kitten

11,150 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
1/2 σƒ тнє gємιηι тωιηѕ
Location: Outside with some of the Sohma's and Nia Mood: River is nervous then shocked then relieved Wearing: River is wearing This Form: River = Human

River could feel his very core shaking, surely even his sister could feel it? He didn’t know how he had been able to finish his speech as the others god had looked near ready to punch him at least once. Maybe even beat the living day lights out of him! Did this man think that his own god had made him apologise? Why would she when she barely ever made him do anything? He peeked at the dragon wondering if she had said something previously to her god. It would explain why he seemed about ready to hit someone! His breaths came out in shaky gasps as he waited to hear what the other would say. He doubted the man would forgive him so easily but still there was no harm in wishful dreams was there?

Seeing the man cross his arms had his face heating up even more! Surely now his cheeks were a much deeper red and where was the rest of his blood going?… oh… oh no! not there! of all the times for that to happen, it had to happen now?! River thought to himself pulling his top out from underneath his trousers so the fabric could hide his um embarrassment down below. He had missed the mans face becoming neutral though his words didn’t help Rivers growing problem. "Next time just keep your damn mouth shut; a few food burns are nothing compared to what I can arrange.” that’s not all that he could arrange? Ooooh what else could he arrange? he though to himself as his blush deepened at all the ideas that went running through his mind. Did the other man know what he was doing to Rivers body? It sure felt like it! “I doubt any of us will bother you or your family again after tonight…” River started to say but closed his mouth there was more that he wished to say but knew that it wasn’t wise to do so now.

Seeing the others head snap towards the dragon he to turned his attention back to her, when had he lowered his eyes? He heard the words of the other two men but chose not to respond to them, he wondered if the woman had indeed stood up for him while he had not been there to do so himself. If she had he would forever be in her dept, hardly anyone outside the family had ever stood up for him before! If anything he respected her more for that fact alone.

He knew that he had shocked the dragon, he hadn’t required to hear her gasp before his speech to confirm that much. Had his appearance made her question his trust in her? He hadn’t missed how close she had been to getting hit so maybe it was a good thing that he was there? Only a coward would hit a woman (his own personal belief).

He could have internally smirked at being able to make one of the Sohma’s so shocked but he had been too focused on his speech that he never considered smirking internally or externally. Though her soft giggle did confuse him, why was she giggling? Her glare to her own god did lift his heart a bit, so she wasn’t going to blindly follow her god? With now her arms crossed he cringed into himself worried as to what was going to happen now. Her words shocked him deeply, she was pointing out his mistakes with little to no apparent fear! Yes she was most defiantly becoming his favourite Sohma! To hear her tell her own god what it meant to be a leader calmed him down enough to stop his shaking. To hear her list off the things that she did. God did she know how thankful he was to her to have her support right now?

Seeing her argue with the man had River taking a few steps back, maybe he could dash of to Nia before they noticed him and used him as a means of getting rid of their pet up anger. So the other god did not command her then? That was good to know, no one should be a slave to another though for some reason he couldn’t help but think that he’d like to be the others slave if it meant that he’d have the other mans attention on him and him alone! God where were these thoughts coming from? Was it possible for him to truly fancy the other man? He didn’t know what to think, what could he think? He was still discovering himself and yes he has long since accepted that he liked both men and women but a Sohma wasn’t that a bit much? Especially when that Sohma had hurt him recently? Seeing the dragon turn to him he blinked having missed her last words to her god.

Seeing her walk over to him his entire body stiffened ready just in case though what she did shocked him quite a bit, he had done a good thing? Yes he could see how it was wasted on the man though he didn’t know how it could be seen as honourable to upstage your rival and look to be the bigger man. “your welcome… I’m sorry but I don’t know your name” he said apologising instantly. Her hand felt soft in his own just like Sunnys. Just the mere thought of his sister had his blood travelling north again. Thankfully she had dragged him away from the other god thus saving him from anymore embarrassing bodily functions. He smiled at Nia almost wanting to pull her into his arms for a hug! He never even noticed when his hand was dropped. He did however hear the dragons words and nodded along with her. What she said made sense to him. If they could stop fighting then maybe they could break the curse but surely it wasn’t that easy was it? There had to be some form of catch. There just had to be! “Nothing wrong with being hopeful, though I do not believe it is as easy as you say it could be” he said moving to stand next to his god. Seeing her pull out a small bag from her hip had him lifting his eyebrow at her, what was she doing? He gladly accepted the small bag for some reason he didn’t doubt her words about it. “thank you I shall ask my sister to help me with this later” he said putting the bag into his pocket happily. It was a thoughtful gift one that he appreciated greatly. “I trust you” he whispered before looking at the other for the first time.

So this Lagi didn’t often speak to others or something? And Zu was the other gods nickname? He’d have to remember that one! Zu! Zu Zu… he felt the bubble of laughter burst from his lips as he mulled over the nickname. Soon ice cold dread filled him, his blush may be long gone but did that mean that Nia never saw it? What would she say if she knew why he had blushed? He didn’t wish to tell her yet he knew that she’d ask him about it…

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff