Welcome to Gaia! ::

Interesting Prophet

User Image

outfit

User Image

“Bilal Asad Ithnan Faranbald, la ymknk an tkwn khrh!”

“Ana jad jda, aljd,” Bilal stated determined to stand his ground against one of the two people who he respected most. He sat at the desk in his dorm room already in his costume for the Fairytale dance he would be helping to chaperon. Before him was his laptop, that he was currently using to skype with his grandfather and father. Bilal had put this particular call off for much too long because he knew his grandfather wouldn’t approve of it. He had a little more faith in his father, but only a little more. He was using his native tounge since it would be easier for his grandfather to understand him. “Yrja ttabaa khals aattharilf، wlkn ana ln ytzwjha. la asta alzwaj mn amrah eetha ana la ahba–”

“Hra'a ykfy!” his grandfather ordered obviously miffed at his sudden rebellious statement. Bilal didn’t blame his grandfather though. It was rare for Bilal to go against any of his grandfather’s decisions, especially when it affected him directly. “Wqd ymars htha altqlyd llajyal fiaaeeltna. Knt qd ankhr lallf mnth knt mjrd l walthalf syfyd kla aaeelatna! Wqd shghl tlk alyabaanyh aqlk ma mhdh hra'a, balal. Kma jdk wreeysa laaeeltk, wana ln tsmh lk lksr altqalyd.”

“Ana afhm an aljd…” Bilal said, his resolve faltering slightly. It was harder than he thought to go up against the person who had always spoiled him. His grandfather had given him what love and respect his mother had denied him ever since he could remember, but Bilal couldn’t allow himself to be engaged any longer to a woman he did not love in the way he knew they wanted him to. Bilal could see his father’s worried expression, though Karim remained silent. “lkn ana ... ana lm ysal eethnk eetha kan baeemkaniksr altqlyd.” Bilal knew he couldn’t back down now, no matter how much he knew it would wound his grandfather. “Knt mjrd tkhbark mn qrarillqyam bathlk. Ana swf ttzwj wahdh fqwana ahba an almrah lyst allf.”

“Wqh, sbaiyshkrwn! Htha hw bafdhl ahsl ala lyjrihnak andma tmna alam alkhash bak shyeea akthr mn an tkhnq baynma knt anam? lltakd mn knt ahba ala alrghm mn amk alkhash la ymkn an tkshf hta yn eelyk? lw lm ykn baalnsbah liant ln tkwn hna alan ala altmrd dhdy,” the old man reminded Bilal. “Hl tqf hqa mn qbal qrarkm Balal?”

“Afal.” Bilal stated holding onto his resolve to go through with this. There were a few moments of tense silence between them before his grandfather finally spoke again.

“Fqlank knt namh mn allh، wana swf aak hta nhayh alasbawa leeaadh aln fihthh alhmaqh.” His grandfather stated before abruptly ending the skype feed.

“Allah, please forgive me,” Bilal sighed in Japanese as he leaned back in his chair, relieved that the call was finally over with. There was no going back now. He had made his decision, but he still hoped that one day his grandfather would be able to forgive him. However, now he was finally able to freely give his heart to his beloved tiger. Bilal had avoided doing so for this long because of his prior engagement, which he had kept secret from the rest of the zodiac. He had feared that if Kazuhiko had found out how many outsiders back in Morocco actually knew about his zodiac form, it would have ended badly. Reaching for his cell, Bilal decided to send Etini a text:

To: Etini
                                                                    Subject: no subject
                                                                    Message: Good-day, Etini. Are you prepared for the dance tonight?

Arabic Translation:

1. you can not be serious
                                                                    2. I am very serious, Grandfather
                                                                    3. Please relay my sincerest apologies to Latif, but I will not marry her. I can not marry a woman if I do not lov-
                                                                    4. Enough nonsense
                                                                    5. This tradition has been practiced for generations in our family. You have been engaged to Latif since you were only a child and the alliance will benefit both our families! Those Japanese have filled your mind with utter nonsense, Bilal. As your grandfather and as head of your family, I will not allow you to break tradition.
                                                                    6. However I… I wasn’t asking your permission if I could break tradition
                                                                    7. I was merely informing you of my decision to do so. I will only marry the one I love and that woman is not Latif
                                                                    8. Insolent, ungrateful boy! This is the thanks I get for being there when your own mother wished nothing more than to smother you while you slept? For making sure you were loved even though your own mother couldn’t bare to even look at you? If it were not for me you would not be here now to rebel against me
                                                                    9. Do you truly stand by your decision Bilal
                                                                    10. I do
                                                                    11. Only because you were a blessing from Allah, I will give you until the end of the week to reconsider this foolishness

Magical Shoujo

9,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Image

Hikaru Li Sohma
The Eastern Boar

Fairy blue
It is only for you that I would crush the stars
and put them on display, Black Paper Moon

Hikaru had been successful in the hunt with Sakura to find Aza and Shuuya. He was also very happy to have his sword back even if Shuuya yelled at him. The fox and the boar early fought if it weren't for the Cancer's intervention. He bid Sakura a farewell that day and ran off. Of course he was becoming jealous of the male Tokai now. Each one, even if they were older, was a potential future husband to Sakura. He knew how the world worked. People were pawned off for marriage all the time just like his birth parents.

But he had been sneaking off to see Sakura every day much to Etini's warnings about how Kazuhiko would be angry. He was being oddly reckless with his attitude. The pair had decided to be Belle and the Beast for the dance. It was mostly for the older kids but since Etini was going Hikaru managed to beg his way into allowing all the other children to go or at least to have their own party.

So dressed just like the Disney film he set off for Bilal's office of all places. Etini was sending him as to try distract the boar from his puppy crush on the Tokai cancer. He had heard whispers of how Lagi and Chizuru suffered thanks to the dreaded other family. He sighed, sword on back as he headed a massive amount of yelling from the office. It made the tiny boar shiver as throat had a dry gulp.

If there was one male that Hikaru hated more than anyone who got near Sakura it was the one that was after Etini. It wasn't as much he was in love with her but the tiger had become less zodiac member and more “Mommy”. She'd stepped in rather quickly to raise the shy boar out of his shell and allowed him the strength to even have a rather cute best friend. However she said that the little boar was the most important boy in her life and with Bilal around that wasn't exactly true.

The gulp faded as he knocked on the door. The little boar was trembling as if he were about to do something mean and horrible. He was going to lie right to Bilal's face about Etini wanting to go to the dance with him. He opened the door without getting and answer and walked in.

“Mom doesn't want to go with you.”

His face was straight but the line of crimson heating his cheeks gave Hikaru way quick.

If you really put your faith in me, When you're lost, here I am
"forever" with your soul. Waiting here above you patiently,
Just like the shining moon...

Interesting Prophet

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

██████████ ██████████ ██████████ ██████████ ██████████ ██████████ ██████████ ██████████

Haku was actually humming to himself as he dressed in the cosplay he was wearing to the Fairytale dance today. The past month since Lagi’s stabbing had actually gone quite well for the Ox mainly because he had been spending more time with Naku, but also because Alvaro Tokai had basically stopped bullying him. Haku didn’t know the reason behind it, but then again the Ox didn’t care to know the reason behind it. All he knew was that, Alvaro seemed occupied with something else over the month, which apparently took priority over bullying him and that was all that mattered to him on that subject. Still, he had focused on spending more time with Naku, the cute little rabbit, because there was strength in numbers and because he hoped to earn the rabbits affections. Haku wasn’t sure if he was succeeding or not, but on the bright side he was going to the Fairytale Dance with Naku tonight.

He and Naku had agreed to cosplay as character from an anime/manga for the dance. Finishing putting the costume on, he looked himself over in the mirror. He made a slight face as he thought he looked a little like his brother in these clothes, but he wasn’t going to go back on his choice after buying the costume and all. Still, the costume did look nice on him and he hoped that Naku would like it. This would be the first time he actually went to a school dance and with a date too! Normally, Haku skipped the dances since he thought it would be a higher chance for accidental transformation. However, he had thought that Naku might like to go and that dressing up in costumes for the dance sounded like it could be fun.

On a stranger note his brother was going to the Dance with Katherine. He wasn’t sure how the cat managed it, but they were apparently an item. Haku didn’t exactly mind the sudden change though because she seemed to make his big brother happy and if Zu was happy than that’s what mattered to the Ox. It was just a little strange at first to see them as an item, but as the month had gone on Haku had slowly gotten used to the idea of Katherine and Zu being in love. Over all, Haku was happy for them, but also slightly jealous. Not that he would tell his brother that, since it would likely make Zu angry. Even so, seeing that his big brother had found love with the outcast… it made him wonder if he would ever find someone to love him in that way. And it was the reason he was really trying to earn Naku’s affections, even though he was terrified of being rejected in the end.

Finally, Haku exited his dorm room only to knock once on the door next to his own. Naku’s dorm room was next to his, so he didn’t have to go too far and end up getting lost. Sometimes he really found his lack of directional sense to quite annoying, but then again it gave him a great excuse to walk with Naku around campus all the time. So really, he couldn’t complain about it too much.

██████████ ██████████ ██████████ ██████████ ██████████ ██████████ ██████████ ██████████

─────────►◄─────────

LOCATION | Dormitory, his room
                                              WITH | No one
                                              FORM | Human
                                              WEARING | Costume

─────────►◄─────────

AlyKitt_RyukaI's Pardner

Durem Millionaire

User ImageUser Image

❚❚❚❚T h e m e S i n g :: xx< The Band Perry - Don't Let me be Lonely >xx
                                                                          ❚❚❚❚L o c a t i o n :: xx< Dorm Room >xx
                                                                          ❚❚❚❚C o m p a n y :: xx< Haku >xx

<talk>
                                                                          <thought>
                                                                          <txt/note>

XXXXRunning his fingers through his hair, Naku stared at his refection in the mirror. It had been a month since everything seemed to explode in the rabbits face. He had thought that Akira and him had finally been coming together, rather than Akira bullying him. . . But since being in the nurse’s wing Akira had been distant. Then Kazuhiko had told Naku what he had learned that day. Akira was part of the Tokai family, as well as the Sohma family. The rabbit hadn’t much cared about the information, Akira was still Akira. . . right?

XXXXBut after that day he hadn’t been able to say one word to the Rat. . . he had been avoiding him and when ever Naku tried to corner him. . . well being barely five feet tall didn’t exactly mean he could even corner a kitten (And no he was not referring to Kathrine . . . . even though she would only laugh and mess up his hair.) Naku had started to close in on himself returning to a younger age when he had just locked himself in a room and didn’t bother with anything.

XXXXHaku had prevented the rabbit from fully withdrawing from the world. Keeping him smiling. . . Naku had been happy to be around the Ox. But he couldn’t tell what the other was feeling towards him. The invitation to the dance had been a bit of a shock, but the rabbit wasn’t going to turn down the Ox. They were friends after all. And it seemed like fun. So dressed in his anime cosplay he tried to get his hair to behave when there was a knock at his door. “Come on in Haku, just about ready.” he called grabbing the hair gel Kathrine had loaned him.

XXXXHe had stopped hoping for Akira to show up behind his door two weeks ago. . . the thought of the rat made a shadow of sorrow cross the blond’s face. Closing his eyes he slapped himself mentally. Don’t! He left you. Plain and simple! Do. NOT. Think about him tonight! the rabbit thought as he finally got his hair to be right for the cosplay. Once Haku had stepped into the room Naku looked at him through the mirror and smiled a little “You look Like Zu-sama but with straight hair.” he said with a laugh as he turned to face the Ox.

Interesting Prophet

User Image
    xxxxxoutfit :: This

"Cherry blossoms, Cherry blossoms, Across the Spring sky, As far as you can see..."

✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪

User Image
                                                The past month had been a little rocky for her, but Sakura got used to living away from her big brother Saizo. Though she still missed him, even if they spoke every morning before school and then once before she went to sleep at night. Sakura had felt homesick a lot over the past month, this being the longest she had gone without her big brother, but her new friend had cheered her up every time. Hikaru was a Sohma, but he was always so very kind to her without fail. He had even saved her beloved hamster the first time they had met. He had been so brave that day! Sakura would never forget it. Saizo was right to encourage her friendship with Hikaru, though Sakura was too young to really understand the rivalry and hatred between the two families. Saizo just thought the fued between the families was ridiculous, which was his main reason for encouraging the friendship in the first place.

Aside from her new friend, Sakura had also gotten to know the rest of her cousins a lot better over the past month. She had never really spent this much time around them before and she wished it could always be like this. Yamato was even in the same class as her! Her cousins were all so much fun... Well, most of them. Kannia hadn’t been around very much and Alvaro always seemed to busy studying with that scary history teacher, but otherwise she had pretty much seen her cousins on a pretty regular basis. And if she needed help with her homework Sakura usually went to Alaude for help if her teacher wasn’t available to help her. Her teacher was very nice and answered all of her questions so that they made sense to her. Miss Chizuru always told them that they could ask her anything, even if it wasn’t about the home work.

That was the reason she now stood outside Miss Chizuru’s office deciding whether or not to knock on the door. She was dressed in her costume for the dance tonight as she there debating with herself. Her costume was Belle from Disney’s Beauty & the Beast because Belle was her most favorite Disney princess and to her delight Hikaru had agreed to dress as Prince Adam aka The Beast for the dance tonight. Hikaru had asked her to the dance, but had let her pick out the costumes. They had become the best of friends and the dance had just sounded so fun. Besides, Sakura loved to play dress up. It was one of her favorite games to play back home with her best friend at her old school, Tomoyo. She kept in touch with Tomoyo via e-mail detailing all of her in school adventures with Hikaru & Kero-chan. Sakura had left Kero-chan in his cage today, much to the little hamsters annoyance, but Sakura felt if she let Kero-chan wander around too much he might never come back to her.

Knock! Knock! Sakura finally decided to just knock on Chizuru’s door. She wanted to ask her teacher how she was doing since her teacher was going to have baby. Her brother and sister-in-law wanted another kid that much she knew from part of a conversation she had over heard once. Though, her sister-in-law had yet to have one. Sakura was happy for her teacher, but she was just afraid Chizuru might one day not want to be a mother anymore and send the kid away. Like Sakura’s parents had done to her. It wasn’t something Sakura wanted another to have to go through.

✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪

"...Is it a mist, or clouds? Fragrant in the air. Come now, come, Let's look, at last!"

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxcompany :: Kero-chan
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxstatus :: curious

Magical Shoujo

9,400 Points
    • Magical Girl 50
    • Bunny Spotter 50
    User Image

sнєи тσкαi

Don’t try to sleep through the end of the world
    And bury me alive
    'Cause I won’t give up without a fight

“Okasan made them for me,” He replied with a soft voice with a blush at the kiss, “My hand still hurts to much to sew.” Shen let go of the plush and nearly fell off his bed. His pale skinned hands and arms wrapped around him as he pressed into Allen's chest. His sleeping yukata, long and black in color, hung to his thin frame as he blushed. His feet pushed onto their balls as he placed a little kiss at his cheek. He was happy to see him and it showed. It was like coming home to a puppy most days. He would be moping in the bathtub or in the corner. There wasn't much Shen was allowed to do anymore. The main house had eyes all over him.

The man titled his head. Some how Shen was at least able to do his hair it seemed. A beautiful pin of cherry blossoms danced around the charcoal hair. His whining was just for some attention. Allen had been busy with the dance so he'd come over less. It was childish but it made Shen start to feel better. He was still embarrassed over his outfit compared to Allen's darker outfit. Even more so he was a bit worried about other things too. Ash was going to be there too. The fear showed on his face as he let go and used the wall to guide himself to the bathroom. He began to unwrap his old bandages and poked his head out.

The black space was showing. It was said to be beautiful like the endless night sky for the few who saw it. Shen was getting a glass eye soon enough. He blushed more as he walked out with the new ones for Allen to apply. He loved their little ritual for it. His centaur would kiss each one as it went on. However the antibiotics made him weak so tonight was a big test run for if he could live alone again. The signs were that a big no was coming.

The trauma was becoming far too much for Shen. He was letting it show to Allen at least. He was so vulnerable as if caught in the state where Suichi had beaten him. The faces and movements were innocent and yet haunting as if a demon did lay beneath. He was smiling again but the price he'd paid had been more than enough.

He was having more nightmares about that night again. He felt the blood pour down his cheeks. Shen would always scream and sweat when it happened. The memory was there as if watching it out of body. It started in a room with a massive bed, hos body snug in Allen's long arms as the white haired teen played with his dark hair. It felt good, it had felt right even if Allen was high. Guilt played with his soul but each word he'd hummed made it right. His eyes were closing as he felt his arm nearly rip out of his shoulder and he was on his back.

“Su-sama!”

The first crack of the whip hit his face as he screamed. A digging feeling filled his stomach as he spit up. His mind was a dizzy panic. There he stood with his hair and eyes glaring like an angry god. What had he done wrong? His body took another kick as he screamed out. He dragged Shen by the arm and naked and cracked a whip and crop on him and made him beg to stop. Then Allen walked out high as a kite. Shen's head was lifted up and made to look as Suichi made him cry even harder.

“Allen please! I'm scared! Make him stop!”

But all the love of his life did was watch. Shen was let free when he vomited all over Suichi's shoes. He barely gather his clothes and ran home. In his current state, with his current Allen, he placed a hand to his mouth and coughed. He wanted to puke up the very small amount of food he'd eaten. He blushed still. He had moment of weakness and leaned forward onto Sagittarius. Shen whimpered.

“Will you go to the dance with me tonight?” He asked shy and full of adorable glee. Shen wanted to see his family but going without Allen was a no go. His quiet fidgeting was the clear sign that if Allen said no than his streak of staying inside would continue.

And truth be told, I never was yours
    The fear, the fear of falling apart

Magical Shoujo

9,400 Points
    • Magical Girl 50
    • Bunny Spotter 50
    User Image

Irelia тσкαi

There's method in my madness

Irelia's massive sleeves were billowing alright as she watched the other girls flee away like cockroaches under a light. Her body began to ease as Finny spoke to her just as nervous and stammering as she was. Her gazed turned back as a box was being handed to her as Finny explained tradition. It was a word that she knew all to well. Slowly from beneath the fabric her hands took it. Her voice was quite as she opened it. Her eyes went wide.

“Its beautiful Fin,” she said as the smile began to creep back. It was a beautiful gift that she didn't anticipate. Irelia felt like a huge jerk now since she didn't have a gift. Her face seemed panicked as her hands fished inside of her massive pockets until it hit a box. Seemed in someones correspondences to her mother about a less than well brother it was slipped Irelia had a girlfriend. Of course Seto wanted to fly over and scared Feng but Akali was more than happy her darling had a princess of her own.

So Irelia pulled a tiny box out. Her hands held onto it shaking as she pushed it forward. “Here,” her voice whispered. Inside was an ornate pendant, one Shen designed as a child with his sister's help, of her zodiac form. It was a beautiful piece that made a circle like a dragon eating its own tail and the broken shards of color on the tail shined like the coral reefs of the near by oceans.

But what remained in the nervousness was that bright smile. Feng's gift had cheered her heart up even if something dark was brewing underneath.

There's no logic in your sadness
    You don't gain a single thing from misery
    Take it from me

Magical Shoujo

9,400 Points
    • Magical Girl 50
    • Bunny Spotter 50
    User Image

Chizuru Sohma

The broken bird

In the pitch-black darkness
    This emotion that I'm having for the first time
    quietly bloomed
    But I'm sure that you don't know about it

Chizuru has been in hiding outside of being with the younger students and visits from Akira and Gensai. She was starting to feel the effects now of the baby. Her body was tired and sleepy most days but when she was alright she was enjoying the days with the more than cute students in the younger class. Her favorite had to be the lovely Sakura who was more than curious about the little bundle of joy on the way. However she was followed around by Hikaru who seemed more than skiddish of her. All of the children were cute. Aza was a ball of cheer, Yuki was a quite star gazer, Natsumi was a noise maker with shining personality and Ana was a petite princess. Even some of the older zodiac was being nicer to her though they were distant.

Then again having stabbed Lagi, his cousin and her cousin, made her enemy. Under the guidance of Gensai she apologized and promised to be good. The entire time she was holding Akira's hand as he was her protector it seemed. She was happy in his presence and it felt in her body that he was her family. She was even calling him her little brother again as she did with her memories.

Today she was dressing as Cinderella for them. Sakura had asked her to do it for her and Hikaru so she wouldn't be the only one in a big dress. When the knock came on the door she opened and smiled. “Sakura-chan come in,” she cheered, moving over. The inside of the room was so well kept. It was filled with tea cups and little cookies. She had to eat for two after all. Her auburn hair was already pulled up as her blue dress made her form flattered. “Oh Hikaru-chan isn't here yet? He's usually one step behind you?”

Her face was so gentle. It was how she was always supposed to be. Chizuru looked so happy.

Even now, I still don't want to know
    where my heart is going

High-functioning Lunatic

User Image

Don't Get too close

XXXXXIts D a r k * I n s i d e.

XXXXXXXXXXIt's Where My demons Hide.

I T ' S ✦ W H E R E ✦ M Y ✦ D E M O N S ✦ H I D E

User Image

[...shh...]

“Is that so? These are wonderful. I didn’t think Auntie was this skilled. I can see where you get your hand from now.” He said admiring one of the dolls, a small ram, one that reminded him of the man and the one of the little girl he was supposed to help find a month ago. “It’ll stop soon.” He surely commented at Shen comment of the pain in his hand. There was no doubt in his mind that the Doctor’s hand would be appropriately working again. Though his balance; his arms opened like a graceful reflex and caught the slipping doctor. Every moment like this was like time had slowed, every threatened moment was spell-bound to be slower and allowing Sagittarius to catch the falling star without fail each time and hang it back into the sky.

Shen’s head pressed into his chest, his warmth spreading through the layers of fabric he had on, the silk cascading like water over his slim shoulders, flowing upward against gravity as the doctor’s lips touched his cheeks. It was like wine, an instant satisfaction, instant warmth, a flowing heat that reached to the ends of his nerves. “Careful.” Allen breathed before locking lips with the man, his hand pressing into the curve of his back, their colors and theme clashing elegantly against each other, “I’m sorry I’ve been busy. I hear you everywhere I go. You’re so loud.” He teased, admiring the work Shen had managed with the flower in his hair and reluctantly let the man glide into the bathroom, his fingertips leaving unseen traces on the wall as he walked.

Shen returned to a made bed and a waiting man on his bed, his hand extended for his so he could replace the bandages. Ever since the incident Minato had been kind enough to show him how to properly wrap Shen had become proficient. The long bandages draping over his fingers as he carefully unrolled them as he circled Shen’s head. He was sure that an eyepatch would suffice by now, but no one had replaced the rolls, and he didn’t complain. Each length he would fold in a kiss, hiding away the dark cavern that once housed a red iris. The red orb that he, now, had preserved beautifully in a non-disclosed place , when the modeling was finished, he requested for it.

Allen grinned at the invite and he canted his head, “Where’s my crown?” He asked curiously and then procured a black box from under his jacket. This one smaller than the crowns he had been handing out. It was a tightly braided and balled flower ball, perfect to hang at one’s waist. Shen was the fairytale injured Japanese Prince whom was being sought out by a foreign gentleman in black with white hair. “I wouldn’t go if I knew that you wouldn’t be there. What’s the use of a Lover searching for his in a place where there was no hint of him being there, hm?” He smirked as he opened the box and pulled out the ball on a ribbon and secured it onto Shen’s waist with a kiss to his cheeks.

He knew Shen had been having nightmares of the past. The day when Shuichi had drugged him into lustful submission that left him staggering lost for hours and practically diseased with a high fever afterwards, looking for Shen. Allen was determined to erase that moment from both of their pasts, build one that didn’t involve that jealous man. However, there was something was stirring and the storm on the horizon that had been brewing for days did nothing to ease his worries. On top of that his resentment towards the Princess Goddess hadn’t been soothed, but the Curse was still steadfast. His spirit and the Sagittarius were both against the Light that had promised them eternal companionship.

“I had a dream a few nights ago.” Allen whispered. “There was snow, and footprints in sets of four. There was a necklace around my wrist, with missing beads except one. I found what I had been looking for in the skies finally on the ground, a creature that was finally standing on two feet in an iced rose garden. He tied the necklace around my neck and my search was over.” He nuzzled into the man’s neck, though left out the remaining parts of his dream that were far too depressing to share, for now, he wanted to hold onto that feeling of euphoria in that moment. “Are you ready to come to the dance with me? My Prince?”

Magical Shoujo

9,400 Points
    • Magical Girl 50
    • Bunny Spotter 50
    User Image

sнєи тσкαi

Don’t try to sleep through the end of the world
    And bury me alive
    'Cause I won’t give up without a fight

He smiled as Allen doted on him. Shen was being spoiled rotten in his mind. Soon enough his beautiful dress was on, the flowers tied to his hips as he was given kisses and love. He enjoyed it. The kisses were warm and intoxiacting different from the feverish lust he'd once experienced. When he told him of the dream he smiled. “Maybe its the one that always ends with me with that cute tail and ears you always tell me,” he whispered, kissing his lips again. His one good eye seemed so gentle as if they were two children behind closed doors once more.

Being called his prince made Shen's smile come out. “Of course,” his voice like a quite autumn day. He was brought to stand up as he placed another deep kiss on Allen's lips. He felt the heat and it made him feel gentle and happy again. He had no idea of the storm at all.

Shen was like a bird in a cage. That cage was being held in a world quite and blissful. He was happily singing inside of it and living in the lap of luxury. He had no idea of the change in the world that occurred in a month. Yet when someone pulled the shade over to mark night it was when the monsters came out. Shen still sat in the hands of a Goddess who he willingly gave into.

The walk began as he held onto Allen's arm. His head turned to look. “After the dance will you drink with me? We haven't had wine in a while.” Shen smirked a bit as he remembered. His hand held a little box out for Allen. “I had this made for you” he whispered, revealing a beautiful pin. It was on a centaur and his flank was made of beautiful black stone and white hues. He smiled with his quite fidgeting.

And truth be told, I never was yours
    The fear, the fear of falling apart

Tit Tat Paddy Wack's Buttercup

Ghost Waffles

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    Well you know that I'm a wicked guy
    And I was born with a jealous
    mind
    And I can't spend my whole life
    Trying just to make you toe the line

One month had already passed since Zu's incident with the other God. But with Katherine's help, it hadn't been nearly as stressful as it could have been. Instead of focusing solely on his fear of the Goddess' control over him, his mind was clear and thinking up new ways to be rid of her completely. He was even contemplating killing her off entirely... but that would of course be only a temporary solution to the problem. What he really needed to do was end her curse. Only one Zodiac family was going to stick around, and it was going to be his.

As per usual, Zu was getting ready to see the new love of his life. He had picked out their costumes for the Fairy Tale themed dance two weeks ago, as he wanted them to be special and to suit how he saw them in comparison to everyone else: Zeus and Hera, the Gods above all other Gods. Also, the cloth revealed much of his toned physique, another bonus to the getup. He did love to show off his body when he could.

He put on the finishing touches of his look with a real golden laurel crown. He spared no expense to his seemingly simple attire. He was the richest man in Japan; why not? As he headed out for the Dusk dorm, he sighed, pulling out his phone. He had just received a text from Emi, asking if he had everything he needed for his costume. She really is so pathetic now, isn't she? A jealous pup whining for attention all the time... what did I ever see in her before? He thought, as he quickly texted a simple "Yes" in return. He had been avoiding Emi ever since that day he kissed Katherine. He didn't feel guilty for not sleeping with her anymore, he just lost the urge to. And with each passing day he skipped his Computer class to further avoid her simply because the sight of the Dog was making him feel ill. She was such a lowly creature; she had no desire to strike out on her own at all. No will to disobey him. And worst of all, nothing in the means of progress with the Tokai's. She was worthless. Just as lost a cause as Akira was to him.

Akira... he would have to be dealt with at some point, but not until Kannia was out of the picture. The Rat was on her side now, and Zu had ceased communications with the Rat completely because of that. Though... finding out that Naku had been caught in bed with Akira had inspired him to start venting out his frustrations on the poor Rabbit. Zu had taken to belittling the boy whenever possible, and commanding him around like a servant as he saw fit. He would torture the one Akira loved... as long as he was still his Zodiac.

Zu looked up at the door to the Dusk dorms and felt a small smile creep back on his face. Katherine's outfit was just as revealing as his, and he couldn't wait to see her all made up and wearing it. He pulled out his phone and pressed 1 to speed-dial her, his grin inching wider and wider with each ring. "I'm here darling, do come down and show me your robes." He said when she answered, his voice rich with his most seductive tone. He had still yet to consummate his love with Katherine. He knew it would be her first, so he was waiting for a special time... perhaps in a candle lit room after the dance...

Well I'd rather see you dead little girl
    Than to be with another man
    You better keep your
    head little girl
    Or I won't know where I am

User ImageUser Image

Kannia F Tokai

Tit Tat Paddy Wack's Buttercup

Ghost Waffles

Etini Sohma ~ The Tiger
    "The one exclusive sign of thorough knowledge is the power of teaching." -Aristotle

Etini hadn't been too concerned when Bilal had left her company that day, though she was sad to hear Natsumi had gone deaf from her actions that day. It was always sad to see a child in pain, and having Hikaru around made her even more empathetic to the young girl.

But that had all been so long ago that it had had more than enough time to be remedied. Etini had more than enough on her plate to keep her occupied, as usual. Classes, followed by Housemaster duties, and then taking care of Hikaru, took up most of her free time. Though lately he seemed to be spending more and more time away from her, hanging out with the Tokai girl he seemed to be smitten with. Etini did her best to keep the pair from Zu or Haku's prying eyes; she thought they were adorable together. Sakura really brought out the positive side of Hikaru like no other, not even she could do. With the extra time she started to acquire, she found herself wandering off to visit Bilal at the stables more. She enjoyed spending time with him, even if he always kept himself at a certain distance, he was still the most level-headed and respectful person she knew. But when he had actually asked her to attend the dance with him, she was surprised. She knew he couldn't be asking her out, but she took up the offer as his friend anyway and made the suggestion that they dress up as the characters from Aladdin.

Now she was starting to have second thoughts about that costume. She looked at herself in the mirror, showing off a lot of her tummy and cleavage with the top that was essentially just a fancy bra. She was usually a more conservative dresser, but she had forgotten just what she'd be wearing when she made the suggestion. All she had in mind was seeing Bilal in just a small vest with those simple patched pants and a fez. Now she had no choice but to deal with her Jasmine outfit and just go with it.

As she put on the finishing touches to her long Jasmine-do, she heard her phone buzz with a text. She scooped up the phone quickly with her heart hammering and read the text from Bilal. He sounded so proper in his text message, that it made her nerves creep up a little more. What am I thinking going with him like this? He's not mine, and he never will be... He has his horses and I have Hikaru. Am I prepared? Only a friend would ask such a straightforward question. He's not into you, Ti! Just forget it! Heart, stop pounding, damn it!

She took a deep breath to calm herself down long enough to text a simple response. "Fully prepared and ready to go. Do you want to meet at the dance or shall I meet you at the Sun dorms?"

I am currently: In my room at Dawn all dressed up and alone.

Interesting Prophet

User Image

outfit

User Image

Hearing a knock on his door, Bilal sighed as he closed over his laptop. He had hopped not to be disturbed until a little later on, so that he might recover a bit from the heated argument he had just had over skype with his grandfather. Alas Bilal wasn’t granted such a luxury as that. His visitor did not simply wait for Bilal to bid him enter, but instead opened his door and walked right in. Bi was a little surprised to see that Hikaru was paying him a visit, figuring that the boar would be with his new friend the Tokai Cancer. He could see that Hikaru was trembling ever so slightly as the boy approached him, a determined expression scrolled across his features. Bilal had been about to ask Hikaru how he could help the boy, but the words caught in throat at the words leaving the young boar’s lips.

Bilal almost took the sentence seriously, but the crimson tinge to the boars features were a dead give away that Hikaru had just lied to his face. The horse closed his eyes and taking a deep breath, let it out slowly. He was very disappointed in Hikaru for actually lieing to his face about Etini, especially after the conversation he had just had with his grandfather. Opening his eyes, he gave Hikaru a stern look, frowning ever so slightly. “One moment, Hikaru,” Bilal said as he stood and walked around his young cousin to close his office door. He then went over and sat back down in his desk chair, his stern gaze settling back onto Hikaru, though the smallest hint of a gentle smile was beginning to grace his lips, “Hikaru, you shouldn’t lie to the ones who care about you. It is a nasty habit to get into and I’m sure Etini would not be pleased if she learned of this. However, I think I know your reason for doing so. In fact, I think it is very noble of you to want to protect Etini from someone who you see as taking Etini away from you.”

Bilal paused a moment as he heard his cell buzz and once he had read the text from Etini he turned back Hikaru. “I would never take Etini away from you because you are part of our family and we would never abandon you. You are very important to both Etini and I, Hikaru. Just like how your new friend, Miss Nura, is very important to you. Do you understand?” It was true. The horse cared very much for the young boar and only wanted the best for him just like Etini. Bilal was going to give his heart to Etini tonight at the dance and he only hoped she accepted it. He wanted a more permanent role in Etini’s and Hikaru’s life and it seemed that following his heart was the only way to achieve that goal. As he waited for the boar’s response, Bilal replied to the text he’d received from Etini.

To: Etini
                                                                      From: Bilal
                                                                      Subject: dance
                                                                      Message: Hikaru and I will meet you at the dance.

Arabic Translation:

1. n/a

Magical Shoujo

9,400 Points
    • Magical Girl 50
    • Bunny Spotter 50
    User Image

Hikaru Li Sohma
    The Eastern Boar

Fairy blue
    It is only for you that I would crush the stars
    and put them on display, Black Paper Moon

Hikaru's face just grew redder and redder as Bilal talked to him about not only Etini but Sakura. His form was stiff as he stood at attention and tried to keep himself from throwing a small fit. Etini had always said he had two major functions; being far to mature for his age or breaking down to how old he was. He was still an eight year old little boy who had been rejected, bullied, cursed and hurt. His bad eye and odd muteness towards his own cousins was a sign of that. Yet when his “dad” brought up the name of Sakura he'd hit the weak spot.

“Why do you care if I like Sakura? You're just gonna take mommy away and then tell Kazuhiko!” he yelled, letting his tears out. His face was crimson red. For Hikaru to throw a fit at all was rare. He'd usually only get this moody on his birthday. If Kazuhiko knew he had a crush and friendship on a Tokai girl the little boar would be in trouble. He had heard the rumors about the others in his famiy who cared about Tokai's though his knowledge of Akira being half one was kept from his young ears.

His eye was getting puffy and itchy from crying. Hikaru was being a jealous little boy, being a normal child for once. He was afraid of mommy's new boyfriend like most kids could be and wanted her attention more and more. When he was playing with Sakura and came home he felt like Etini was ignoring him for Bilal. Even if the horse insisted on the fact he wasn't out to take his mother it wasn't getting through his stubborn head. For once he was acting like the animal he was cursed with. Even worse was Hikaru's risk of transforming from stress. His boar form was rather cute from what Etini told him. Back when she first took him in the child would always change for no reason. Hikaru had been hiding the fact at nights he was changing from how much irrational fear stressed him out.

“You're lying! You're gonna make mommy get rid of me like my real mommy and daddy did!” he yelled, letting it slip why he was so upset. Nadeko had texted him in secret that he was getting another sibling soon. “Thats all you do! You're gonna make me go away and then have you're own babies and then mommy will forget all about me!” He was so scared of loosing Etini. If she hadn't taken him in the child would be a ruthless thing, one who would have never opened to Sakura's kindness.

His hands kept wiping away the endless tears that kept falling on his handsome outfit. Hikaru was acting just like the Beast; being a selfish child. However his wording had made it seem like he'd accepted the idea of Bilal as his father.

If you really put your faith in me, When you're lost, here I am
    "forever" with your soul. Waiting here above you patiently,
    Just like the shining moon...

AlyKitt_RyukaI's Pardner

Durem Millionaire

User ImageUser Image

❚❚❚❚O u t f i t :: xx< Click Me >xx❚❚❚❚L o c a t i o n :: xx<>xx❚❚❚❚C o m p a n y :: xx<>xx❚❚❚❚

<talk>
                                                            <thought>
                                                            <txt/note>

XXXXThe last month was truly a blur for the cat. . . well except for the time that she had spent with Kazuhiko. She was sitting at her desk applying her makeup as she thought about the last few weeks she had spent with the Zodiac God. A smile played across her face, they hadn’t done anything but be close to one another and share each other’s company for as long as the day would allow them. Setting the makeup a side she flipped through her laptop trying to find the right picture for the hair and started to get to work.

XXXXEmi had been pouting all month long, and the cat was soo happy she wasn’t attending any of the dogs classes this semester. The dog had been no help what-so-ever to Kathrine’s studies to try and find out how to break the curse on the Tokai family, which has been Kazuhiko’s new goal rather than getting rid of the family all together. It seemed like a better idea, break the curse and Kannia won’t have any godly powers to use against Zu.

XXXXShe was almost ready when her phone started to ring “Sunshine & Whiskey” signaling her that Kazuhiko was calling her. Picking up the smart phone she held it to her ear as she took her dress off the hanger. “Hello my love.” she said her voice a bit high as she thought about how the night would turn out. Her smile widened as she heard his voice say he was outside. “I shall be out in just a minute, my hair took longer than I thought it would.” she said as she sat the phone down on her desk tapping the speaker button. Once her hands were free she slipped the dress that Kazukiho had purchased to match his costume. “I’m on my way out the door now.” she said before hanging up the call.

XXXXShe picked her phone up off the desk along with a small gold cloth bag and walked out the door. She had a pair of flat leather sandals on that matched the costume perfectly, pulling the gold crown out of the bag she stepped out of the front door. The smile that had been on her lips grew as she saw Kazuhiko standing not to far from her. “Now if I hadn’t known my boyfriend were waiting for me, I would swear that you were descended from Mt Olympus itself.” she said as she walked over to him and wrapped her arm through his.

Quick Reply

Submit
      Manage Your Items
      Other Stuff
      Get GCash
      Offers
      Get Items
      More Items
      Where Everyone Hangs Out
      Other Community Areas
      Virtual Spaces
      Fun Stuff