Welcome to Gaia! ::

When do we start?
((( RPG STARTS NOW ))) (((IF YOU WISH TO SAY SOMTHING OUT OF CHARACTOR PLEASE DO SO IN PARENTASISE))) ((( ^-^ HAVE FUN!!!)))
*hands Yusuke a cookie* lol
Yusuke... wheres Hiei...
*looks at Kyo* When Kurama gets back we should braid his hair....
Kyo shook her head. "I ain't do nothing to his hair!"
Takes the cookie and eyes at it. "I'm not his keeper...and i wouldn't advise it. Even though it'd make a pretty picture we don't want Kurama transforming and trying to kill us off for having a little fun.."
ill sign up ^_^ if i can be a made-up ^_^
Red__Fox
ill sign up ^_^ if i can be a made-up ^_^

(((^-^ Sure! Whats you OC's name)))
((I'll join as a made up...her name is Ryoka Christopher and she is a wolf demon....))
Kazoku Amon
Takes the cookie and eyes at it. "I'm not his keeper...and i wouldn't advise it. Even though it'd make a pretty picture we don't want Kurama transforming and trying to kill us off for having a little fun.."

*laughs nervously* sweatdrop Maybe your right...
(( ok this is the character ill just do a thing on the next post ))
Nameless_Nanashi
Kazoku Amon

*laughs nervously* sweatdrop Maybe your right...

*Takes the cookie from Yusuke.* Mine!
Ryoka Mitsu Christopher
((I'll join as a made up...her name is Ryoka Christopher and she is a wolf demon....))
(((Thumbs up* Sure Ill sign you up)))
name: Meiou Setsuna

nickname: Setsuna

race: elementist/ Healer

apperance: User Image

abilities: she has powers of the elements ( water fire earth wind exc. ) and healing powers

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff