Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Dusty Dawn~
Cevian
~Dusty Dawn~
Cevian
"Yes i suppose," Arthur stated, "if it continues to happen I will start to get angry."

Alex smirked, and put a hand on her hip, "Why's that? Didn't get to play hero?"

"No, I'm just not allowed" Arthur commented

Alex luaghed, shaking her head, "You're an odd one..." (Hey, Shadoe, you here 0_o)

"Not odd just trying to protect others" Arthur said
DBZ Otaku
~Dusty Dawn~
DBZ Otaku
~Dusty Dawn~
DBZ Otaku
((Hey is this after battle city or before?))

(after. All made-up postitions are taken though.)

(Aw......)

(Yeah.. You can be one of the Yugioh characters though. Only Mai is taken *shrugs* )

((I suppose I can try to do Pegasus or Kiba))

(okay. We are all at an abandoned park. Alex, and Arthur. Shadoe is around here somewhere, I think.)
Cevian
~Dusty Dawn~
Cevian
~Dusty Dawn~
Cevian
"Yes i suppose," Arthur stated, "if it continues to happen I will start to get angry."

Alex smirked, and put a hand on her hip, "Why's that? Didn't get to play hero?"

"No, I'm just not allowed" Arthur commented

Alex luaghed, shaking her head, "You're an odd one..." (Hey, Shadoe, you here 0_o)

"Not odd just trying to protect others" Arthur said

Alex shrugged, "Whatever floats your boat. So.. Why're you here again?"
"Just wondering what you are training for. I have a training facility at my house if you are interested," Arthur informed
Cevian
"Just wondering what you are training for. I have a training facility at my house if you are interested," Arthur informed
Alex shook her head, "Nah. I'm good. I like to be outside though. more room, and I get to see the wild life."
~Dusty Dawn~
Cevian
Alex shook her head, "Nah. I'm good. I like to be outside though. more room, and I get to see the wild life."
"Are you sure it is an outdoor training facility?" Arthur questions
Cevian
~Dusty Dawn~
Cevian

Alex shook her head, "Nah.. I'd feel like I was taking advantige of someone. I may like to pull pranks, and stuff, but I really don't like that feeling."
~Dusty Dawn~
Cevian
~Dusty Dawn~
Cevian

Alex shook her head, "Nah.. I'd feel like I was taking advantige of someone. I may like to pull pranks, and stuff, but I really don't like that feeling."

"Trust me you aren't taking advantage of me." Arthur stated
Cevian
~Dusty Dawn~
Cevian
~Dusty Dawn~
Cevian

Alex sighed, "You're not gonna stop until I say 'yes', huh?"
~Dusty Dawn~
Cevian
~Dusty Dawn~
Cevian
~Dusty Dawn~
Cevian

"Bingo!" Arthur exclamied
Cevian
~Dusty Dawn~
Cevian
~Dusty Dawn~
Cevian
~Dusty Dawn~
Cevian

Alex sighed, "Fine! I will! Okay?"
~Dusty Dawn~
Cevian
~Dusty Dawn~
Cevian
~Dusty Dawn~
Cevian
~Dusty Dawn~
Cevian

Alex sighed, "Fine! I will! Okay?"

"Great, follow me," Athur said walking towards his limo
Cevian

Alex sighed, and hessitated.. She followed shortly after.
((I'm going to log off I'll keep checking for opritune moments for Seto to appear))
~Dusty Dawn~
Cevian

Alex sighed, and hessitated.. She followed shortly after.
Arthur opens her door "Here you go."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces