Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

What is Red X's plan?

Send the entire Young Justice into the TV 0.090909090909091 9.1% [ 1 ]
Send only the Bat Sons and Super Cousins inside, leaving the team to save them 0.45454545454545 45.5% [ 5 ]
Just got tired of reruns and decieded to spice up life 0.45454545454545 45.5% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 11 ]
This poll closed on July 12, 2012.
No longer accepting new votes.
<< < 1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 79 80 81 > >>

Dangerous Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image
Batgirl frowned a little, his remark wondered if that was why he didn't like her any more. They used to be friends and then for some reason he started tensing around her, she knew how he felt by his body language and it bothered her. She considered his question a moment, even though she could talk now, she still wasn't crazy about using the ability to its full extent... especially now that she knew it bothered Robin. "Oracle... asked to help... here." Which was true, upon her arrival at the clock tower Oracle did ask her to join her but there was of course the issue that Oracle was not there with them now.

She listened as Robin went on with his detective talk, it always amazed her how good he was at it, just like Batman really. It was something she wasn't good at it she had to admit, she had attempted a few times to find clues but Batman had told her it takes years of practice with the best to learn the skills he had. It was comforting in some ways but disappointing in others because despite the fact that she could knock an entire room full of thugs flat on their butts... she was useless in figuring out all this CSI stuff.

Glancing at the blood on the ground with no expression, she reflected on her past life when she was eight years old and learned of what it truly was to killl. She knew everything her victim had felt and that memory staid with her like a permanant scar to remind her always of what she was raised to become. Without another word spoken she walked off towards the shore line and gazed out at the waters surface as though that could help but all it did was depress her.
User Image
Bart 'Kid Flash' Allen
All you need is ignorance and confidence and the success is sure. -Mark Twain

Bart followed Match at his speed, partially to observe what was going on, partially so that Silvia wouldn't be left behind. She had gotten awfully quiet when Batgirl had shown up and he could guess why. To be honest she scared him too. She stood there so quiet and dramatically, it was like standing right next to Batman himself. Though, in all fairness he should really get to know her before assuming she was so stoic and scary. But there would be time for that after the mission.

As they arrived the first thing Kid Flash saw were the two bad guys. One was a fiery chic, literally. The other... a male? Maybe it was just a walking suit of armor... who knew anymore. He watched as Match had words with Wondergirl and he approached grinning. "So, Tin man and the human lighter were giving you trouble, huh?" She addressed the group as a whole, even though he looked at Wondergirl.

Out of the corner of his eyes he saw Silvia approach, choosing to stick close to Match. Huh, so those two had hit it off... huh... Maybe Match had a way with the ladies.

Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand. -Mark Twain

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image
Katrina 'Kitten' Phillips

Everybody freeze - don't step over the line
Don't stand up, they'll shoot down the first one who tries
Try to change the world, they'll think you're out of your mind

REVOLUTIONS START when someone crosses the line

Katrina sighed as she walked along the rooftops of Gotham City. Tonight was hectic. There were caped crusaders everywhere it seemed, along with people like herself. She had intended to steal from the museum herself, but left shortly after the other two had arrived. Too many cooks and all that. She needed the money, though tonight was clearly not the right time to pull off a heist. Better to lay low and sneak something out from under their noses than risk being caught.

Beside her, Pixi the cat balanced on the railing. Katrina smiled over at her feline friend who balanced on the steel pipes as well as she did. She wandered over towards the docks, watching her cat with an amused expression. Though thieving was out of the question for tonight, there was nothing wrong with a moonlit stroll.

As the two descended the building via fire escape Pixi seemed to notice something. The cat jumped down and hurried along the corner of the building, stopping to drop into a crouch. Katrina stopped to watch her cat, still up on the fire escape. Her higher vantage point allowed her to see the masked boy and girl just around the corner. Pixi seemed to be following the capes as they fluttered or trailed on the ground.

Katrina leaned back and watched in amusement, all thoughts of 'laying low' forgotten. Like her cat, she was curious about these two.

They want us to lie down, give into the LIE
Nothing has to change, and no one has to die
That's not the secret, but I know WhAt Is

Everybody dies, but NOT everyone lives

Magical Warrior

Match shrugged, looking the perpetrators over again.
"They've returned the stolen items, but theft is still a crime. If they've surrendered themselves then we can turn them over to the authorities. Right?"
He looked hopefully at the others, wondering in earnest if the matter could be so simple, if this was how these matters were handled.
At this moment he heard Batgirl's voice, along with another, and looked around. She had vanished when they arrived and he still couldn't see her where they were at. On a closer search he found her some distance away along with a young man. Was this the Robin they referred to before or another new person?
He'd called Supergirl over the comm but she must have been wrapped up in something as she did not come. Or perhaps she intended for Match to handle it?
Match looked at everyone there around him.
"Excuse me," he said, placing a hand on Bart's shoulder and one on Sylvia's head and gesturing with a nod to the distant dock. "I'll be but a moment."

It was like a wind had picked up as he cut through the air, and in a second he was there.
"May I help?"

Barton Champion

11,850 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Olympian 200
  • Champion 300
User Image
- Robin -

Robin had memorized various interesting hormones as a result of his studies in haematology, however he was still rather uncomfortable exploring the more personal areas of anatomy. He knew he should be able to treat it more clinically, but he still tended to be become rather 'giggly' when exploring the more personal areas. Not that Batman was in any rush to teach him those aspects of life, he tended to leave medical details, such as autopsy and in particular raw anatomy to 'another time' that so far hadn't come; Robin concluded that this was to avoid having 'the talk' with him. There were times that Tim cursed Batman treating him like a child, but in those instances he did feel rather child-like.

Robin was so lost in thought that the appearance of a third person on the pier surprised him for the second time in two minutes. Robin didn't need to be a detective to work out who this white haired wonder was, he only had to see the the 'S' on his chest. 'Another new guy?' thought Robin, rolling his eyes slightly behind his mask, 'Well, he was invited to join the team, and it's not like we can leave him out there, so I might as well make use of him.' Robin took a breath while he organized his thoughts. "Yes you can, we're looking for adult woman, slightly pregnant who should be somewhere in the bay. So if you could give us an X-ray sweep of the bay and the surrounding area. The woman in question is likely to be badly injured so we'll need your speed as well." Robin felt slightly uncomfortable asking for help or dishing out instructions, he wasn't exactly sure what it qualified as, but spared a thought for the covert angle of their team's mission, and that given the overwhelming display of force from their other group he hypothesized that he was the only one who was. Still the present situation could be dismissed as happenstance, he made a note that it was something to be addressed later.

- Tim Drake -

Magical Warrior

Match listened closely to Robin's instructions, nodding. There wasn't time to wonder how he'd determined this. Without letting another second pass Match flew high enough to see out over the entire harbor, and without stopping to wonder if he was even capable of it he looked out over everything, then through it. It was a surprising feeling, like what a minor sunburn feels like, only on the eyes. He'd never felt it before. Of course, he'd only been conscious a few hours now. He'd never gotten a sunburn either, he realized.
After several moments of looking he found a prone figure and rushed to her. Scooping her up in his arms, Match rushed back and gently layed her down before Robin, where he could hopefully render aid, or at least direct Match to the nearest hospital.
User Image

User Image

Puppeteer

Flarestorm & Zuggernaut

Ruth's eyes straightened into a heavy glare when Aqualad said his piece."I suggest getting out of my way then. After all, your evidence, tell the truth, I don't give a crap when it comes to me. Get and my way, I assure you, you'll receive more then a bad singe on your clothes!"Both her arms ignited into a blaze to help state her point. Her eyes swayed to and fro, looking for the nearest exit. She wasn't up for playing games and more or less would turn this entire building into a blazing inferno. She gritted her teeth, gravely ticked with her current situation at hand.

"You know how business is. Frankly, she does have a point, law wise, you have no authority to question us, regardless of anything we may or may not have done."Vincent tried to be the voice of reason in the current situation. He even went so much to look at his partner, clearing his throat so she could snap back into focus. Ruth peaked up and calmed herself slightly though she still possessed her flaming wings, which covered her like a shielded embrace."Then again, maybe you do, better question here is, with all that confidence, did you even do your homework? Speaking of homework, isn't it a school night for you brats?"Just as quickly he'd tried to diffuse the situation, he went to openly taunt them like an aggressive jerk. He cupped his hands behind his back, switching both into gun-like weapons for use in case need be.

Ruth found the comment rather humorous, giggling a bit. We should just pound them and go. God I freaking hate kids, aw well, this might be interesting.....for a moment. Ruth looked over to her partner, then back to the young hero, folding her arms within her wings."So, what's it gonna be, punk. I'm fine either way."She mused, a gravely serious smile over her lips. It was suffice to say that she'd been waiting to tear someone apart; such was felt for a good long while. The exact moment of attack, Vincent planned on stepping back with a quick falling push off, to blast those who opposed him.

((OOC: Hope that helps.))

4,350 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Kara had remained sitting on the couch as everything around her seemed to have moved quite quickly as she watched as if in somewhat of a daze. ‘What in the world just happened?’ She thought as she floated herself over towards the computer to monitor the events that were unfolding. It seemed as if she had seeds of doubt planted in her recently since she felt as if she were unable to keep up with the rest of them suddenly. Her heart sank in her chest as she watched the others working so much better without her presence. Young Justice may not have even been her own personal idea, because it may have been planted there by one of the older heroes.

She paused as she stared at the screen counting the heroes on the screen. It seemed as if their merry little group had more than a few additions. ‘I hope we didn’t go overboard..’ She thought as she watched from the safety of the clock tower. She raised her hand to the communicator her hand slightly trembling as she chewed on her lower lip.

“This is Supergirl.. Is there any specific location you need me?” She asked her voice maintaining the tone she had earlier during their introductions.

((Ack.. Sorry about not posting in forever. Work, School, and family life just zoomed on up and bit me in the butt recently. I need to seriously thank all of you who are still participating and keeping the RPG alive. I promise the next arch will be something you all will be happy about. ))
Lilith Autumn

User Image

"Psyche here." Lil said into her phone. She had managed to find the correct frequency that the clock tower was using with her phone. "If there's any way you could bring something to the Museum that holds an electrical charge here that would be great." She said. "I'm trying to read a corpse but we need to send an electric current through it so I can get a glimpse of something." She responded. She looked out and around. "We don't have a whole bunch of time. We may just need to ditch this and get out of here." She said

4,350 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Kara nearly stumbled back as she heard a response to her inquiry. “I..I’ll be right there.” She said quickly as she glanced around her immediate area for something that would do the trick, but was unable to find something nearby. She almost didn’t think about it at first as a small smile peeked at the corners of her lips as she started at on solution right in front of her. “Lantern.. Wouldn’t you be able to create some sort of barrier?” She asked as a glint formed in her eyes as her mind shot about 50 other ideas through her head. She raised her hand to the communicator. “Psyche this is Supergirl.. Would some sort of rubber suit be of assistance in isolating the electrical charge?” She asked hoping one or the other would respond.

((I kind of left it open for Tempest to say something.. I don’t know if he’s waiting on something or what.. Still trying to play catch up))

Dangerous Ladykiller

7,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User ImageUser Image
Wonder Girl

Im gonna do it...

Gotcha nude dude" said Cassie to matches request to call him by his name. She then spotted kid flash as he said the two were giving her trouble. "Couldn't you tell" she said as her outfit was all singed at the edges while ashes were still on her face. She then looked to the two villains as she still hole the stolen item's. The young girl was starting to lose her temper as the flaming female spoke. Especially when she said they would singe his clothes.Her outfit was already damaged by this female and now she was talking smack. Cassie soon jumped back and rested down the bag of item's and the rapier. They needed to do something about these guy's.She wanted nothing more than to get a few more hit's of the fire girl but she figured she would be best against the metal looking one. She then pressed the communicator in her ear so those around her could here.She whispered so that the villains couldn't hear. She didn't have much of a plan just yet but she wasn't to sure what everyone could do just yet. "Im moving in on the metal one, back me up" said Cassie in a hushed tone. She made he way back over to aqualad before randomly rushing towards the metal man aiming a punch for his face. Unfortunately he stepped back and fired at her. She then put up her rist band's and blocked his blast sending it of to the side's. She then flew at him again and started turning her body aiming a round house kind for the man.
...no matter what i have to do
User Image

User Image

Puppeteer

Flarestorm & Zuggernaut

The one with the lasso was quick indeed and rather so. The thought came back in mind, maybe he should have shot her in the foot, just as a clear warning. Better yet, not even tell her that he would do so. Unfortunately, Vincent hadn't and right now, had received a powerful kick. She was indeed feisty, but he didn't plan on letting up, reeling back to aim a free hand directly in her face."Pardon me, but being the gentleman that I see myself as, I thought to give you a quick option, get shot in that adorable little thing you call a face or my associate can happily turn you into a storm of fire the minute you spin out."A great smile, he had done the same in telling her what he planned on doing, but this time he was more confident in doing so. The reason behind such was, he hadn't stated that he'd fire with the other hand, though such should have been quite apparent either way.

Ruth turned her left arm into a claw of blazing fire, ready to defend if the other interfered. Her right wing stretched out, charging a ball of flame to help with Zuggernaut's point."I think the school comment got to her."She giggled, keeping her left wing down and left arm prepared for defensive maneuvering. She wouldn't want to be caught off guard, but all the same still wanted to make the blonde scream in agony from the licking of her fires. The thought alone was enough for her to try to inflict damage. She hummed eagerly to herself, daring not only the girl to make a choice, but her friend to move.

Distinct Genius

7,350 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
- Aqualad -

Kaldur smirked slightly. Hot headed. Immature. Inexperienced. "Wrong answer." he said, after the chnge in tone became evident. The eel-like tattoos on both his shoulders lit up. Mentally, he felt out with water, ensuring that he had mild control over what the body of H2O beneath the pier could do. As the duo took up defensive positions, Kaldur reached behind him and pulled out his waterbearers.

As the action kicked off, Kaldur slipped back into the water, beneath the waves, and positioned himself beneath the fire-elemental. With everyone else around, one less hero wouldn't seem too suspicious. It would keep them unaware...unprepared. Plus, they had no idea about his powers, so they were at a huge disadvantage

To start of, Kaldur had decided to go for a wide-area attack centered about the flame-woman. Using the water to act as a vice, the waters around the pier drew back slightly, then surged together, reaching a height of above 6 feet in a matter of seconds before crashing onto the pier itself from either side, sending a shockwave rippling through the pier as the water smashed into the pier and washed over it. He quickly 'hardened' the water around his water-bearers to form two swords, and paused a moment for the after-effect of his primary attack. Pity you never stayed in school...you would have learnt that water beats fire anyday. he thought to himself, with a hint of satisfaction.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - - Kaldur'ahm / Kal - -
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Barton Champion

11,850 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Olympian 200
  • Champion 300
User Image
- Robin -

Robin watched Match fly off he thought about what he might need and a hospital was top of the list. There were three things that could kill this woman, asphyxia, hemorrhaging or hypothermia. 'The cold might help to slow the loss of blood, but it wasn't going to help her breathe.' While this new Superboy flew off Robin took out his PDA and searched for the nearest sufficiently equipped emergency room. 'There we go, Gotham East General, supposed to have a good emergency response time perfect... Now if only my palmtop had a printer,' And then all Robin could do is wait, in those several moments he could easily feel the beating of his own heart, as it he was especially conscious of his own mortality. He looked at Batgirl feeling he should say something to her, but words and feelings didn't come easily to him. 'What could I say anyway? Sorry Cassy, but I don't feel comfortable around you now I know you're liable to kill me?' Tim sighed looking out over the water as well, 'boy, am I in trouble,'

Robin's attention shifted to professional matters as Match rushed back to the and gently laid the woman down on the deck. Robin, who was trained in cardiopulmonary resuscitation, thought better of trying there. There were far too many other variables, in particular the injury. "Here," said Robin, somewhat reluctantly offering Match his PDA, "directions to the hospital." Once Match was on his way Robin turned to make his way to the hospital to, sparing a moment to ask Batgirl, "are you coming?" It definitely wasn't Robin's night for long inspiring speeches, but he didn't like depending on others, or having others looking over his shoulder. That had to be the reason Batgirl was there, why else would Batman have half his team in the same group?

- Tim Drake -

Shameless Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image
Flarestorm

Flarestorm had just shot the ball of fire at Wondergirl when Aqualad jumped into the water,"Dammit,where'd he go?" she said looking around where she could see the water. When the water washed up and hit her she laughed as the water just turned to steam. "And if you stayed in school you learned that a hot enough fire would just turn water into steam." she said with a laugh as she covered her body in fire the fire turning into a firebird. she started to flap her fiery wings creating gusts of hot wind hot enough to give slight burns on peoples faces,as she got up a bit higher she shot a bunch of fireballs from her mouth aiming them at Aqualad. "Zuggy we should get out of here there is too many of them." she said knowing the others would take action soon.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff