Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

What is Red X's plan?

Send the entire Young Justice into the TV 0.090909090909091 9.1% [ 1 ]
Send only the Bat Sons and Super Cousins inside, leaving the team to save them 0.45454545454545 45.5% [ 5 ]
Just got tired of reruns and decieded to spice up life 0.45454545454545 45.5% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 11 ]
This poll closed on July 12, 2012.
No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 79 80 81 > >>

4,350 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
{{Introduction}} {Rules} {Taken Characters}
{Profile Template} {Dearly Departed}
{Completed Story Arch Summaries} {Daily Planet Updates from DCU: 73}

User Image

User Image

Hello Everyone, Kara Kent (Also Known as Supergirl) here to give you a brief layout of what will be going down on this little thread. You might think everything in the DC Universe is set in stone well I have some good news and bad news for you. Bad News first – Whatever you thought you knew doesn’t really affect what is going on in the RPG. Good News is that we are in our own universe so you can blend or alter your character and not be restricted by the canon world. An example I have is that in DCU: Earth 75 Barbara Gordon isn’t crippled she just retired the cowl and became Oracle.

Some of these changes came with a price during the New Years of DCU 73 our beloved friend Courtney Whitmore (Stargirl) was ruthlessly murdered by Bane. We've had both good and bad times in DCU 73 and while we thought we had things in control, some events that took place in the last year have re-shaped all of our destinies for good. We once believed we were the residents of Earth One in the known multi-verse but as it turns out, we're beyond the originally believed 52 possible earths.

Bottom line, our story may have started Here but the next chapter of our lives begins now and whether you fight crime with the Young Justice or on the path to become the next Arch Nemesis, we want you to be a part of it! This RPG is a companion to our current two year story that links up with the DCU: Earth 73 RPG that originally began as Batman: The Animated Series RPG.

4,350 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
{Introduction} {{Rules}} {Taken Characters}

User Image

Here are the Rules of the game...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
First, We need to makes sure to READ ALL THE RULES! I know no one likes them, but they are here for a reason...

2. Follow the T.O.S. You should all know what these are.
3. In this thread, I am the Captain of this team so consider my word is the God. Our rules will be followed or you will be out of here. You do NOT have to like us, but you will respect the rules we have laid down here. When we do crossovers in DCU:73 DarkReaper40k is God we play by his rules.
4. At the top of your profile, put in a 3nodding icon emoticon.
5. Respect everyone in here! Whether be hero or villain. I don't want to see stupid, petty arguments in OOC posts like 'Robin pwns Two-Face' or 'Lex Luthor plays Supergirl', they're just plain stupid. And I don't want to see people bickering in the thread in general. If you WANT or DESIRE respect, you give it. Plain and simple as far as I'm concerned.
6. PM your request to join! DO NOT I repeat do not post them in the thread. That might be cool with other people, but NOT HERE. It disrupts the flow of the RP. If you DO post them in the thread, you'll be asked to remove it and denied admittance to the thread. I really do hope you paid attention.

7. Do not, I repeat, DO NOT send a join request in if you aren't going to come in here and post. Don't waste our time, or your own.

8. Be as literate as you possibly can, please. We understand writers block, we really do; Think about our dialogue from the series. One liners will be tolerated, but please try to post at least three sentences when possible.
-This means using capitalization, punctuation, and grammar.
Not what we're looking for : He walked down the street turning around and looking back the other way, he couldn't shake the feeling that something was following him "hello?"
The way we want it : He walked down the street, turning around and looking back the other way. He couldn't shake the feeling that something was following him. "Hello?"
No: "i was wondering what time it is.. do you happen to know? if not, i can ask someone else."
Yes: "I was wondering what time it is.. Do you happen to know? If not, I can ask someone else."
Any questions, come to Kara Kent [me] or Timothy Drake [Yoshi].

9. Chat speak and 133t should NOT be used when you are in character! OOC is fine, but if we see it while you are IC; we WILL black list you.
10. Thoughts should be in italics and dialogs should be in "quotes"! If you've picked up a book, that's how it’s done.
-If you want to have your dialog text in a different color, that's fine. But just because it is in a different color, does not mean you get to skip putting quotation marks around it. Any time you are speaking out loud, you use quotation marks.
-Your thoughts just have to be in italics. That is all that we require. If you want to put your thoughts in quotes as well, that's fine.
"Hey, do you happen to know what time it is?" Hrmm.. I wonder what time it is.

11. Please write in the third person. "He reached for the glass and drew it towards his parted lips; swallowing the clear liquid that it held." It really isn't that hard to do.
third person, past tense, people! For those of you that do not remember from good ol' English class, here are some examples.
No-No (present tense) : She walks up to her mother and says, "Hi."
Yes: She walked up to her Mother and said, "Hi."

12. We don't even wanna see you using **,--, ^^, or ~~; for actions while you are IC. This is as bad as chat speak and 133t, we WILL black list you.
Title your join request pm "Instant Message from: (Name)"
13. Make your OOC distinguishable from your IC. Use some form of brackets please. [text], [[text]], (text), ((text)), ][text][, {text}, {{text}}, {[text]}, or any other variation.

14. Fighting is allowed and highly encouraged!; but there are stipulations, we work in very professional place so please.. Try to be civilized.
-NO godmodding, auto-hitting, or anything to its likeness.
-Clean up what you mess up.
-You may NOT kill off someone's character if they DO NOT agree to it. You will be banned from the thread if you attempt to break this rule.
-Don't make it pointless. If you're going to fight and mess things up, at least have it be for something not childish. "He stole my spot, HE MUST DIE!! *bang*" Yadda yadda yada... Yeah, so not even close to earning a spot in the headlines.

15. Romance is allowed and wanted, but remember that Gaia is a PG-13 zone. That means take anything that goes above that off the site. I'm not going to have you putting our thread in danger because you feel the need to go explicit in the middle of it.
-Kissing, is acceptable.
-Prolonged holding and or cuddling, is acceptable.
-Full on yiffing in this thread IS NOT ACCEPTABLE. If you want to say something like: He kissed her passionately, sliding his hand along her back. He knew he was getting excited, and he could tell by the way that she was acting, she was too. He pulled his shirt off, pressing his bare chest against hers. -The scene fades to black.- That's fine. As long as you don't actually DO THE DEED, in the middle of the thread.

16. Swearing is allowed, but apply common sense. It doesn't need to be every other word, it really doesn't. It doesn't show your intelligence, and it doesn't make you seem cool.

17. If someone has gone off into a side story within the thread, please don't just poke your nose into it unless they've made it clear that it's alright with them. When in doubt, PM them and ask if it's alright that you add to their story. Keep in mind, they do have the right to say no.

18. Highlight the above gap in the rules under #12 and do as it says.

19. This is a long term RP and it always will be as such. Post in here more than once a week. We might go off into another thread one day when this one has gotten full, but until then, post here more than once a week.
-If outside matters are going to keep you away from the thread, please attempt to let one of us know. We're not heartless [[Even though we may seem that way at times]], we wont remove you from the thread if you had to go to a funeral, study for school, or have other important matters to attend too.
-If you're going to be leaving, please make an exit post so that others aren't waiting around for you.
-If you haven't posted in a week, one of us or both of us will send you a PM reminding you that you are in the thread.
-If you get removed from the thread for absence, you can re-apply to the thread after a week.

20. Each character has it own powers, tricks and gadgets, but you aren't going to be an almighty being. Character have weaknesses, don't ignore them otherwise, there will be problems. Stick to the character your going to play. Batman isn't perfect or immortal, nor am I. Remember it.

21. To insure that you've read this far, I want you to put the words 'I understand and I will comply with said rules' AT THE BOTTOM of your join request pm.
22. No bumping, spamming, advertising, or random posts in the thread please. Keep advertisements in your signature. If you wish to have others see your thread; PM us a banner and we will link you.

23. We have the right to add more rules, deal with it!

24. If you mislabel your PM, we WILL ignore it.

25. Don't quote anything on the front page! It's just annoying as hell because it stretches the page and screws up the thread.

26. Don't stretch the page! It drives us insane.

27.There is only ONE reason to quote people. If their post is on another page, and your post is relevant to their post. You don't need to quote someone's last post to tell them they have a cool avi, you don't need to quote someone's post to ask them how they are.
This:
@ Half_Demon_Kagome: How are you? or DarkReaper40k: How are you?
Works just fine!

28. Respect us GOD's and who we designate as MODs They are like Demi-Gods and Goddesses as far as you're concerned. You piss them off, or disrespect them and you'll piss us off.

4,350 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
{Introduction} {Rules} {{Taken Characters}}

Whose in the RPG right now?

Heroes:

Barbara Gordon_Batgirl as Supergirl-Kara Zor-El-Kara Kent
Barbara Gordon_Batgirl as Oracle - Barbara Gordon
Samurai-Senpai as Arsenal – Matthew Davis(Earth 73 Originial)
00ParanormalWolf00 as Silvia Nolan(Earth 73 Originial)
ragingzaku as Warlock- Tristan Blane
Zane Strife as Aqualad- Kadur’ahm
Tempest25 as Green Lantern – Tyler Allen(Earth 73 Originial)
Xxdemongirl151xx as Wonder Girl – Cassandra Sandsmark
Usada_chan as Psyche- Lilith Autumn(Earth 73 Originial)
Stray_Dog as Match (Earth 73 Originial)
Yoshimitsu Kujo as Robin- Tim Drake
iP1nbS as Taken- James White (Earth 73 Originial)
00ParanormalWolf00 as Kid Flash – Bart Allen
DarkReaper40k as Batgirl –Cassandra Cain

Villains:
Psychoholic Slag as Batzarro
Psychoholic Slag as Solomon Grundy
Eric Coldfire as Iuliana and Mirela Alucard (Earth 73 Originial)
Stray_dog as Red X- ???? (Earth 73 Originial)
Tyhier_uchiha as Flux – Alex Rider (Earth 73 Originial)
Damascus Forge as Zuggernaut – Vincent Giovanni
Aqua Keywise as Flarestorm- Ruth Henderson
tyhier_uchiha as Various Puppeted Villans
00ParanormalWolf00 as Katrina “Kitten” Phillips(Earth 73 Originial)

Other:
iP1nbS as Christian White (Earth 73 Originial)
iP1nbS as Nathan White (Earth 73 Originial)

4,350 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
{Introduction} {Rules} {Taken Characters}
{{Profile Template}} {Dearly Departed}

So Gaians, would you like to know what it takes to join our story? Well look no further, because below is a list of all the active heroes and villains that are available for role playing! When someone takes up a role, I'll place their Gaian name next to the character name so you'll know whose taken.

Oh and to make things easier on you, I've even taken the liberty of adding a character biography template for when you chose a canon character or decide to create an original to call your own. When you fill it out you can either pm it to me for evaluation with a sample of how you would roleplay the character and we'll let you know if you've been accepted into the RPG or not from there!

Quote:
Gaia Name:
Character Name:
Career:
Appearance:
Equipment:
Powers:
Brief History:
Roleplay Sample:

4,350 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
{Profile Template} {{Dearly Departed}}

User Image

The Dearly Departed

This section of the character roster is meant to salute those who have fallen in battle, on the side of or against justice, no one deserves death and we shall honor them here.

Stargirl / Courtney Whitmore: Roxas Keywise
((Murdered by Bane, trying to save Gotham))
User Image

Green Arrow / Oliver Queen: Psychoholic Slag
((Murdered by Solomon Grundy in an epic battle.))
User Image

4,350 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
{{Completed Story Arch Summaries}} {Daily Planet Updates from DCU: 73}

Pending Update

4,350 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
{Completed Story Arch Summaries} {{Daily Planet Updates from DCU: 73}}

User Image

Jan. 02, 2011- Happy New Year DCU: 73 Crew

Dec. 10, 2010- RPG Offically Open

4,350 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

4,350 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
...Reserved...

4,350 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
User ImageMonths had passed since the reconstruction of Gotham City had begun. The city once again thriving as it once did before the quakes that seemed to unleash upon it the seed of Robert Rodriguez. It seemed as if the world had once again fallen back into its dull way of life. The students of Smallville High School, home of the Crows, watched the clocks in the classrooms with such patience that last day of summer school almost as well as the last day of school. A blue eyed brunette had been a bit more anxious than most as she drummed her nails on the desk as she watched the hand in charge of counting the seconds tick by at an excruciatingly slow pace. Her hair had grown much longer over the past few months and seemed to be getting slightly lighter from the exposure to the summer sun. The bell rang as students and teacher alike made their way for the exit finally allowed to enjoy the rest of their summer vacation. The girl made her way through the crowd towards a red truck on the street.

“Kara.. Come on now don’t cha need to go home and change? Your little friends aren’t gonna be thrilled about you standing them up.” Teased the older man in the truck as Kara ran on over tossing her book bag on the ground.

“I have more than enough time to go and do some rescuing before our meeting.. It’s not until 7 pm Gotham Time.. Which is still roughly five hours from now Pa.” She said teasing him back as he started the truck and drove off towards the Kent Family farm. Kara really did hope everyone got her neatly hand written note cards with the information would make it.

The drive to the farm was filled with some light hearted joking about the boyfriend she managed to get earlier. It seemed Pa was impressed by the fact she didn’t beat around the bush like Clark did with Lana. The truck came to a stop causing Kara to bolt out at super speed to drop her book bag in her room and change to her new uniform. Ma Kent thought it best for her to change her look especially for what seemed to be the beginning of a new team of heroes. Tonight would be the first official meeting of Young Justice.

Desirable Spotter

User Image
Green Lantern
Tyler Allen

"Five, four, three, two, one!" The voice echoed through the quiet room, detention always had a way of ruining one's day. Luckily for Tyler, this day was way to important to get bent out of shape. "I'm free right?" A slight smirk appeared on his face as his eyes made their way from the clock, to the elderly lady who resembled the stereotypical librarian. "I suppose, do try to keep yourself out of trouble Mr. Allen." The Woman's voice carried a bothered tone, knowing that her advice would fall on deaf ears. The Teen gave a quick two fingered salute before grabbing his bag and exiting the room. While ambling down the hallways he could tell that he was indeed the last student to leave Coast City High School. 'I'm definately going to have to speak with John about this, I'm rather be tutored by one of the Leaguers then public school.'

Tyler glanced at his watch, realizing the time. "Gotta' hurry now," lifting his left hand up a green light formed, as his hero outfit seemed to appear over his normal clothes. With a light jump into the air, the Lantern took off in a rush towards Gotham, ready to see what the meeting was about.

User Image
In brightest day, in blackest night,
No evil shall escape my sight
Let those who worship evil's might,
Beware my power... Green Lantern's light!

Barton Champion

11,850 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Olympian 200
  • Champion 300
User Image
- Robin -

In Gotham things weren't so different then they were in Smallville, a lot of teenagers resentfully watching the clock, for Tim however he had no clock to watch. He was stuck playing track and field, being constantly yelled at for being too slow, but Tim would love to see how quick the Coach could run after he had been up to four o'clock in the morning chasing down a gang of hoods with enough delusions of grander to think they could be supervillians. He and Batman could have gotten things done in half the time if the execution of their plan hadn't been so absurdly slipshod. It was a case of the right hand didn't know what the left was doing, as such there was half a dozen bombs racing around Gotham, in other words their 'plan' was simply an accident waiting for a place to happen.

Once out of practice Tim raced through the showers and right to the waiting car, dragging his letterman jacket behind him. The coach had promoted him to the varsity football team for his sophomore season, in spite of his various disappearing acts throughout last year, and being relegated to a reserve position on the last team he played on. He had originally tried out for the football team as a joke. He wasn't the same size as them, but he figured he'd do so with his friends as a form of moral support, then he was told he was the running-back. At first he didn't know what to do, but then he got to talking with Lois coincidentally who called it a 'get out of geek free card,' which was something he kinda liked the sound of. But she also mentioned a 'certain girl,' which made him suspicious about just how many people Oracle had told.

"Do I need to run through your schedule for today, master Tim?" said the driver, as the car pulled away from the school and the throngs of screaming teenagers.

"No need, Alfred," said Tim, taking out his PDA and holding it over his bag, with a keystroke a Bat symbol appeared on it and the bottom seemed to burst open revealing a red and black set of folded clothes, "today's the day after all." When Tim looked up he was already wearing his mask, and was quickly seeing to the rest of his costume. The car stopped by a dark ally to let the teen wonder disappear into the darkness there.

- Tim Drake -

Distinct Genius

7,350 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
- Aqualad -

Aqualad. Kaldur'ahm. Both names were his. Yet, at the same time...they weren't. As Kal watched the creatures around him swim about in their everyday life, Kal's mind drifted back to the questions that had churned through his mind as a child. Who were his real parents, why they had left him here, why did he have these powers, why was it he was so different from all the other Atlanteans...just...why? Years later, and he was still no closer to finding the answers.

Allowing a sigh to escape his lips, his sat upright, rubbing his back where the coral had been poking into his back. He watched the fish for a moment, before slowly getting to his feet and pushing off the reef, floating through the water before touching down on the bottom with his feet. Picking up his backpack, he slung it on his back, securing it before turning to the open waters. The sea was peaceful...it was a sight to behold, with the current lightly breezing around you..."Today is the day." he spoke quietly to himself, briefly enjoying the moment. This was what he had been waiting for. This was what all his training had led up to at this moment. Finally, he was on his way to becoming a true hero.

He double checked his straps, securing them as he cast a final glance back to his home. Atlantis. It was truly a beautiful city...and he had no idea when he would see it again. He allowed his gaze to linger, before turning back to the open waters and pushing off hard from the ground. He shot off, the sand and dust whirling behind him in the water as he sped along the coral. He powered though the water, propelling himself forwards with his webbed hands and feet. In a matter of minutes, he would come across the first sign of human life. From there, he would proceed to the docks and make his way onward from there.
You watch, my King. This is what you trained me for. I will not disappoint. he thought to himself as he shot through the water, heading straight for the mainland.

Today is the day.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - - Kaldur'ahm / Kal - -
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Lilith Autumn

User Image

"Ma...Ma'am, if you simply reboot the computer I promise that it will work. I- no, we backed up your files ma'am." An irritated red-head sat in a spinning computer desk chair. Clad in a T-shirt, jeans, Zombie slippers, and a bandanna holding her firey red hair back out of her face the young woman was spinning in circles listening to one of her clients whine and complain at her. She rolled her emerald green eyes at the woman and scratched and itch on her pale skinned neck. It was obvious the girl didn't get a whole lot of sun as it was. She didn't mind though. She stayed inside and worked on computers and got paid for it. She was working on a college degree online taking classes on the side of her new job. She figured it was more of a challenge online anyway. She couldn't cheat and look into the heads of her classmates. That was another quirk about the rather nerdy red-head, She was a meta-human. Long story short she had a lot of injustice happen to her in her past and through years of therapy she was finally able to come to terms with it.

She closed her eyes and listened to the woman on the phone tell her that she didn't know anything about what was going on which couldn't have been further from the truth. Lilith could see exactly what was going on. She could see through the womans mind what was happening and could fix it. The woman didn't believe Lilith simply because Lil was a girl and she was young. These stereotypes happened all the time. It was hard to get away from them. When she finally convinced the woman to reboot her computer the woman sounded shocked when she found her computer in perfect working order. Lilith held back a chuckle. "Always a pleasure to help." She said before she hung up. She would send them their bill via snail mail just so she knew her client would pay her, the woman sounded like she had no idea what email was which worried Lil a little bit.

Lilith Autumn was now living alone in an apartment paid for by her parents. She'd struck a deal with them, she would never speak to them or bother them so long as they paid for her home. She sighed and leaned back in her chair and let her hair fall out of the bandanna. "There has to be more to life than just this." She said as she levitated an apple towards her hand and took a bite of it when her hand was securely around the fruit. She took a bite and stared at a letter she'd received some time ago. She didn't know what to think. Written on the paper was something she had never fathomed she'd receive. It was an invitation to do something big. To become part of something good.

Lil thought of all of the people she'd hurt, all of the people she'd hated. She remembered how much negativity she'd withheld and how painful it was to let go. Now she would be able to right those wrongs. She smiled a little. "Today's the day." She said spinning around in her chair again. She was glad she was living in Gotham, she could just walk to the place. Lil stood up and decided that perhaps changing would be for the best. She walked over her mess of a room and changed into a pair of skinny jeans and a plain long sleeved black T-shirt. She slid on some boots and then a black hoodie and looked at herself. Not really 'hero-ey' but she worked with what she had. She slid a smart-phone into her pocket and smiled. She'd hacked the thing herself so it could do more than what normal phones could. She grabbed a few other things and sighed. IT was almost time to go. She was eager. She wondered who had sent her the note, what if it was just a joke? Oh well if it was, it was something to do!

Desirable Spotter

User Image
Green Lantern
Tyler Allen

Tyler had reached mach 7 while traveling through the atmosphere. He had created an aerodynamic envelope around his body to help reach the incredible speeds; cutting the time it would take to reach Gotham. As he approached the city he came out of the subsonic speeds, allowing himself to coast to a stop just in time to touch down on the rooftop of Gotham's Clocktower. Tyler was amazed at all that had happened within the last months since the reconstruction had begun. With the resources people donated towards the City, it seemed that the immense rebuilding project would take no time in comparison to many other disasters.

"Hmmm I'm first, figured Bird Boy would be the first to show." Tyler gave a slight sigh, as he created a chair from his ring and took a seat. The Lantern pulled his hood over his head, closing his eyes beneath his mask, using the time to get a few moments of shut eye.

User Image
In brightest day, in blackest night,
No evil shall escape my sight
Let those who worship evil's might,
Beware my power... Green Lantern's light!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff