XXXxxxxxxxXXXxand
xxxxxxxxx : a
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXsaint
XXXXXXXXXXXXXX Nobody
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx said

xxxxxxxxxxxxxI
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Had to be
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx PERFECT

She was still preoccupied with the horizon of the planet, and the ion cloud that she barely noticed the squeeze. She glanced at him and squeezed back. She was still not use to the touch. It just wasn’t something she was used to. She opened her mouth to say something to him not eating. She really hated when people would do that. If he didn’t eat he would get sick. What was the point of her healing him if he didn’t do anything to make himself better? His lack of caring for his well-being was most likely going to give her more work than she needed. She felt like a mother for scolding him like that, or thinking like that. “I suppose we have a deal. But if you break it I am making sure you are put into your quarters and eat, even if I have to force you,”

She was surprised when he let go of her hand and said for her to sit. Before she could she was tossed into him, bumping into him and gasping. She pushed herself off and slid into the seat next to him, strapping in. he could have given her more time.
                                    It was interesting to watch him work. She had never seen someone so confident in their work.

He obviously knew what he was doing. She watched with rapt attention as he moved the ship to where he wanted to go with ease. And soon they had landed. She briefly wondered if she should go see the others. They no doubt would know they landed. Besides she had yet to speak with them. When he extended his hand she hesitated, then unstrapped herself and stood, taking his hand for help. “We should go round up the crew yes? Or do you wish to go alone on this private affair?” She didn’t want to impose.

S.O.S: She's in disguise [ S.O.S. She's in disguise
          There's a shewolf in disguise, Coming out, coming out
          There's a shewolf in your closet Open up and set her free Awooo
          There's a shewolf in your closet Let it out so it can breath
User Image

EℳɱѦ ωα§ℍℬℴ℧ℛℕ℮

Location: Mr. Universe's Moon in Kalidasa solar system⊲ ⊳Company: Serenity⊲ ⊳Mood: Relieved

The steady beep of the radio interrupted the silence of the shuttle. Emma's head shot up and she scrambled to reinforce the frequency. She was about to grab the hand hold when the thought that it could be someone else crossed her mind. The ionosphere of the moon wouldn't let her hail the vessel, but Micheal would at least know she was ready for pick-up by activating her beacon.

Sure enough, after several minutes of puttering around she heard the sound of powerful engines nearby. She opened the hatch to the shuttle and stepped outside to the dim darkness of the moon's night cycle and spotted the lights of Serenity several yards from her position. She smiled and started towards the cargo bay doors.

OOC: Had a post up... but it seems I accidentally deleted it. So angry at myself I could only write this short little blurb.

Name: Emma Washbourne
Homeworld: Born on Serenity
Birthday: September 21st
Back Story: Was delivered by Simon Tam in Serenity's infirmary nine months after the terrible discovery of Miranda. Her birth came with complications in which her mother Zoe had to spend several months in an Alliance hospital while the crew mainly Inara and Kaylee) did their best to care for her. After some spectacular drama involving a brawl and some exchange of currency, Zoe returned and childhood was rather interesting for Emma. With no other children to play with, her personality became more mature than most the crew would like. The constant shady deals and rough characters made the girl a little harder on the outside from a young age, that was until Micheal was born. She was the tough older sister who felt like she had a duty to protect her younger crew member - until the reavers attacked and everything went to hell. Things changed. The captain wasn't the same, nor were the rest of the surviving crew. People left, new people came. There was betrayal, bloodshed, hardships and living off of less than nothing... but standing on the pile of trouble and bad choices was Micheal and Emma - still alive and still flying.
User Image

Leena had finished looking around, and had started emptying sacks onto plates when she heard someone come into the galley. She glanced back to see who it was, and was a bit surprised to see a reptilian woman come in. She figured it was the cloaked figure from earlier. When she asked if she could have something to eat Leena nodded. "Of course. Help yourself. she said as the woman picked up a scone. "You heard right. I brought a bag of homemade baked goods for everyone. What you have is a blueberry scone. Or there is soup if you would prefer. I'm Leena, by the way. It's nice to meet you." she said smiling to the other woman.

Demonic Sex Symbol

4,850 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image

Nightflower

Freelance Mercenary

Companions: No one
Medical status: Healthy
Mental Status: Bored
Wearing: A thick full length cloak, and a ceramic mask to hide her facial features
OOC:

When most of you is trapped in a place where others cannot go
Life becomes something you don't understand.

For all the knowledge in the world can't replace the fact...
That I am always alone now...

Nightflower blinked at the girl as they looked at each other. It was rather clear that she was in a bad mood and was trying not to take it out on this girl. Thanks She said, pulling bite sized pieces from the scone and dropping them down her maw, as if the muzzle was useless. She sat down on a chair, and leaned back against the table as she ate. My names Nightflower by the way. Captain just hired me without giving me a job, so I figure I'm going to be an all round crew member. Never liked eating after the surgeries... Like playing a game just to get food properly She grumbled, dropping another scone bit down her muzzle

all I wanted was freedom, and now that I have it I can see
That without anyone to enjoy it with I am similarly oppressed

No matter... When freaks such as I exist
The world suppresses you without a care.

Romantic Hunter

7,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Michael Reynolds

User Image

Michael noticed Dru's hesitation as he grabbed her hand earlier, but still smiled gratefully after she had squeezed his hand in return. He figured he'd talk with her about it later, after this whole mess had gotten straightened out. He had blushed a bright red, that still hung on his cheeks, but was still barely noticeable in the dimly lit cabin of the ship. His smile, still widening somewhat like a child receiving a gift as she clasped his hand again. "Why does this woman have this effect on me?", Michael once again asked himself, his resolve to discuss the situation with Emma now reemerging in his mind.

"Y'all can do whatever you please Doc, but if you'd like to come along, then you're more than welcome to.", He said to her, squeezing her hand gently before letting go of her hand and starting towards Cargo Bay. His mind raced with almost any way to rationalize his behavior over the course of the day, aside from facing the obvious answer. Matters of the heart were definitely not Michael's strong suit, his own emotions being almost alien to him in nature. After watching his mother be murdered, he had detached himself from the 'Verse around him. Normally adopting a cold, harsh demeanor to strangers whom he came across in his travels save for a few.

He pressed the button that opened the cargo bay doors and the airlock, his shirt still bloodied and his face now a sickly pale color. He ignored the presence of the other's in the galley down the hall, his mind now more focused on paying his respects to the dearly departed. He quickly grabbed the mic from the console next to him, and pressed the speaker button. "Everyone to the Cargo Bay, introductions and pay discussions are now in order effective immediately.", he stated as the doors swung open and revealed his adoptive older sister, Emma Washburn. Michael smiled once more, before stepping out into the night to greet his oldest and dearest friend.
User Image

Leena finished emptying the bags as she listened to Nightflower talk. "It's a pleasure to meet you Nightflower. Maybe the captain will assign you a job once we get more crew members. she said as she sat the plate that the scone had came off of on the table with more breads and pastries on it. She shook her head sadly when she heard the comment about not liking to eat. "I'm sorry that you are not able to enjoy eating, but I hope that you can still taste the foods that you consume." she paused for a moment. "From what you just said, I'm guessing that you weren't always a reptile."

Divorced Ladykiller

9,375 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
User Image

XXXXx██████████ ███████ ██████ ███ ██ ██ █ ▌▌

xxxx I'm
                                    xa
                                    xxxxxSinner
XXXxxxxxxxXXXxand
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXsaint
XXXXXXXXXXXXXX Nobody

xxxxxxxxxxxxxI

Sapphire eyes shot to the male as he spoke. Come with him? But wasn’t this a personal matter? She would hate to intrude on the male. But she took his hand and stood and walked alongside him. It felt like a long walk. She was very curious as to what he was visiting exactly. Maybe his parent’s grave? She had been meaning to ask what had happened to them, but she felt that maybe that was not a question she should be asking. Somehow she had a feeling that something bad had happened to them. She hoped nothing would to her parents. She bit her lip, thinking of her parent. She hadn’t felt so sad leaving them. And now the emotion was catching up to her.

They reached the cargo bay as he grabbed the mic and spoke into it. Ah, so they all will be discussing the pay will they? Now was the time. It was then the door opened and a woman was standing there. Muscular, tanned, and short, dark hair. The woman was beautiful. She was taken back. Who was she? Maybe she was his lover? Then why? She let her hand touched her other hand and took a step back. She felt her stomach give a lurch. That smile he had. That was…well a loving smile to her. She stepped back further to wait for the introductions suddenly feeling very out of place.

Demonic Sex Symbol

4,850 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image

Nightflower

Freelance Mercenary

Companions: Cook, soon to be others
Mental Status: aggrivated
Wearing: A thick full length cloak, and a ceramic mask to hide her facial features
OOC:

Nightflower groaned as he heard the P.A system called the crew to the cargo hold. She just stared at the P.A and sighed, dropping the scone on the table and standing up. Oh boy, our leader is summoning us all to one place! I wonder what he will say now that I am not being a good little girl and wearing my Vacuum suit She practically snarled, pushing her chair against the table and pushing it in with some force.

As she climbed down the stairs to the cargo hold, she composed herself. Silently, she waltzed across one of the catwalks, and leaned over the bars at the edge close to the doors. She licked her teeth with an open mouth and looked at Michael Raynolds with a big lizard like smile. Present Captain. Sorry I didn't keep my suit on, but after a few days of never taking those things off? They start to chaff She said with a honey soaked voice.

User Image

EℳɱѦ ωα§ℍℬℴ℧ℛℕ℮

Location: Mr. Universe's Moon in Kalidasa solar system⊲ ⊳Company: Serenity⊲ ⊳Mood: Awkward and Tense

The doors opened and there he was, back-lit by the light of the cargo hold. Micheal was bloody, pale and looking tired. Emma laughed as she made her way up the ramp, gun holstered at her side. The place smelled like home after being on the moon for so long. She rubbed her arms for some warmth and started to walk towards the welcome heat before her. It would be nice to chit-chat, get Micheal to pay respects to her mother then get off this rock. Emma would have to go back to the shuttle though to dock before breaking atmo.

"Zhufu ni Boss. Nice to see ya all gussied up for the occasion." Her laughter melted immediately as she spotted a weird creature on the railings. Instantly her gun came out and she leveled it at the thing.

"Micheal. What in the... shun sheng duh gao wahn do you have on this ship?" There was fear in Emma's eyes. She had never seen any animal remotely like that one. Using her peripherals she spotted a blonde standing back from the doors looking from Micheal to her. No one was panicking at the presence of the weird thing. "Words Micheal. Need some right about now before I start thinkin' I'm havin' a bad trip off some gou shi fuel leak."

Name: Emma Washbourne
Back Story: Was delivered by Simon Tam in Serenity's infirmary nine months after the terrible discovery of Miranda. Her birth came with complications in which her mother Zoe had to spend several months in an Alliance hospital while the crew mainly Inara and Kaylee) did their best to care for her. After some spectacular drama involving a brawl and some exchange of currency, Zoe returned and childhood was rather interesting for Emma. With no other children to play with, her personality became more mature than most the crew would like. The constant shady deals and rough characters made the girl a little harder on the outside from a young age, that was until Micheal was born. She was the tough older sister who felt like she had a duty to protect her younger crew member - until the reavers attacked and everything went to hell. Things changed. The captain wasn't the same, nor were the rest of the surviving crew. People left, new people came. There was betrayal, bloodshed, hardships and living off of less than nothing... but standing on the pile of trouble and bad choices was Micheal and Emma - still alive and still flying.
User Image

Leena listened to the announcement calling the crew to the cargo hold. She didn't pay much attention to Nightflower's snarls as she put away the plates she had filled and turned down the heat under the pot of soup. She then followed Nightflower to the cargo hold where she stopped by her bags. She noticed that the door was opened, and watched as another girl climbed the ramp. She wasn't very surprised at the woman's reaction to Nightflower. Leena figured that she probably got more negative reactions, such as this, than good ones.

Romantic Hunter

7,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Michael Reynolds

User Image

Michael barely had time to exchange words with Emma, before Nightflower strutted about Serenity in all her Reptilian "glory". He was understandably mad, after she went and disobeyed every order he had given her in the past 45 minutes. Now she broke the biggest order of all, hide her features until he could figure out a way to explain it to the rest of the crew. Still happy to see Emma though, he smirked as she walked up and greeted him. "ǎole, hái yǒu wǒ zàixiàn-", Michael started before Emma drew her gun and pointed it at Nightflower.

Michael spun around and pushed Emma's gun to the side, something he never dared to do unless it was absolutely necessary. "Calm yourself.... she's a friend of dad's, sis...", Michael explained as he looked Emma in the eyes, noticing Dru's withdrawal from him. "Gorram...", He thought to himself as he instantly regretted ever bringing Nightflower aboard at the moment. She had literally taken the calm and shoved it out the airlock, but over what exactly? He aimed to find out quickly, so he could finally get some ruttin' sleep. He turned his aching body back to the ensemble behind him, and popped his neck quickly before regaining his composure.

"Everyone, meet my oldest friend, Emma Washburne. She's second in command on this boat, and is a lot less merciful than myself.", Michael introduced his new crew to Emma, who still stood behind him with her gun in her hand. In reality, they were both merciless when they had to be, but he still needed Nightflower to learn her place on the ship. For the moment, he was just too exhausted to even deal with most of this garbage. Slowly, he crouched down, and looked into the grated floor of his ship. "Ugh.... next time... listen to Doc...", Michael noted before standing again, his posture stiffening as he gave one last look around the Cargo Bay.

Divorced Ladykiller

9,375 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
User Image

XXXXx██████████ ███████ ██████ ███ ██ ██ █ ▌▌

xxxx I'm
                                    xa
                                    xxxxxSinner
XXXxxxxxxxXXXxand
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXsaint
XXXXXXXXXXXXXX Nobody

xxxxxxxxxxxxxI

So much going on at once. She looked to the woman who had come on to the ship and instantly wondered if…well all thoughts were dashed as the woman behind her spoke. The cloaked family. She turned to find no cloak, but something ungodly. Her eyes widened as the thing showed itself. Dark with lizard features, and a snide smile. What in the world was she? It looked like a splicing gone wrong. She bit her lip and shook her head. She couldn’t believe such a thing existed. She blinked as the woman behind her spoke. Indeed. What were they looking at? Michael had a lot, and she meant a lot, to explain.

Especially the woman behind her. She could feel her fist clench. But the words “sis” rang through her ears. Wait was that his sister? Could that explain…? She watched as he explained that the woman near him was his friend, so not his sister? She raised a brow and then watched as Michael slid to the floor. She took a step towards him and cursed under her breath. “Aye. I told you to rest! And you should have eaten something!”

User Image

EℳɱѦ ωα§ℍℬ℧ℛℕ℮

Location: Mr. Universe's Moon in Kalidasa solar system⊲ ⊳Company: Micheal, Dru, Nightflower and Leena⊲ ⊳Mood: Professional

A silent understanding occurred the moment Micheal pushed her gun to the side. Had anyone else done that, they would be sporting a rather large hole in their head. Trust made the moment pass smoothly and Emma lowered her gun. "There are no aliens in this 'verse" Emma said slowly, hoping to lead into an explanation that wasn't as crazy as the conclusions she was jumping to. She was only reinforcing the fact by saying it out loud. Her eyes couldn't quite leave the strange figure, even while Micheal sank to the floor. As he stood up again, Emma grabbed his good arm. "You're injured. Again." Her tone was trying to be respectful but she knew how stubborn Micheal could be. It was extremely unprofessional to bully the captain in front of the crew so she kept her mouth shut and instead focused on the other people present.

"Pleasant meeting you all... sudden-like. I'm usually the pilot of this boat, you can call me Wash... most everyone else does." Emma couldn't help but notice the large amount of estrogen present. "It would be kind of you to introduce yourselves, as you can tell I tend to point my gun at things and ask questions later. A bit of a character flaw." She holstered her weapon and stared intently at Nightflower as she finished her sentence. "I'm workin' on it."

Name: Emma Washburne

Demonic Sex Symbol

4,850 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
BrimstoneXD
User Image

Nightflower

Freelance Mercenary

Companions: Everyone on the ship supposedly.
Mental Status: Dying of laughter on the inside
Wearing: Short Shorts and a Tank Top ((Last post was wrong))
OOC: Is it bad that I wanted to greet Emma as Stitch would? "HHaaiiii"

Nightflower slowly rose her hands, but her calm demeanor remained. Hun, after what the alliance did to me it's gonna take a whole lot more than a gun to scare me. I think you can see what I am talking about rather well at the very least She smiled before standing straight. She could see that the Captain was upset with her not following the rules.

As for you Captain, as much as I know I SHOULD have followed orders and stayed hidden until we were all up in the air, I felt it was more responsible to get all this out of the way here... On dirt. Best interest of the crew and all, don't wanna seem like we are keeping secrets and such She smiled brightly before turning back to Emma.

Otherwise, it's good to meet you too Emma. I'm sure with that kind of spunk me and you will get along just fine She chuckled and scanned everyone else. As for me, my name is Nightflower. Ex Alliance guinea pig and Super soldier. Our Captains father here caused me a lot of trouble before I defected, which is exactly why I am here today. Advanced weapons training, Espionage, Vacuum and Atmospheric Combat Specialization, and to throw it all off, languages were were I excelled at. I got training in other fields, but I'm not as well versed in them. Hope we can all be pals and put our differences beside us She smiled

Romantic Hunter

7,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Michael Reynolds

User Image

Michael shot one look over to Dru, an apologetic one, as she spoke to him. He meekly nodded, and steadied himself as he felt the world shifting beneath his feet. Everything had been happening at such a fast pace, ever since he finished that job. "One job, everything changes.. such is the power of the 'Verse....", Michael thought as he looked Dru in the eye, and did his best not to fall. He most certainly would have too, if it wasn't for Emma grabbing his arm and helping him stay steady. For now, he had to satisfy a compulsive need to finish conducting his business, so he could finally adhere to the Doctor's advice.

"Tell me something I don't know Wash....", Michael retorted to Emma, in the most sincere yet joking tone he could muster. He looked over to the rest of his crew, and finally realized how much grief he might be facing from Emma for being a womanizer. He smirked once more, looking away from Dru as he did, at the thought of Emma calling him something he's not. But that was a conversation for later, for now, there was business and business alone to conduct. "Even split for everyone, to start off so everyone has some Cashy-money to stick back in case of emergencies.", Michael stated, his inner businessman coming out for the time being. "Now, the jobs we take vary, as will the essential personnel on hand. But they pay well nonetheless, and that's the main reason we take 'em."

Michael's head swam for a moment, the world blurring and spinning around him as he tried to collect his thoughts. "Bunks are assigned by Wash and I, by Profession on board. For instance, Dru, your bunk will be closest to the Med Bay. And so on...", He slurred the last few words as he still tried to maintain his composure for just a little longer. The Captain shook his head and felt the world settle, if only for a moment, and he waited for either agreements or complaints..

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff