Welcome to Gaia! ::

Big Noob

10,000 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
Joltick

Joltick (still on the pokemon's feet) watched the whole scene of him and Pichu. Then he started walking, he had forgotten about the Joltick apparently, and she was going up and down as he walked, then they met a Blaziken. "Hey, i'm still down there !" she asked, intimidated by the presence of the two huge and powerful pokemons.

The hidden one

iiHoly

Dangerous Sweetheart

User Image

Plusle and Minun!

Plusle and Minun were amazed by all the Pokemon that showed up. They spotted their favorite person (besides Cojiro), the Swampert, Notus! "Hey N," Plusle giggled, looking up at him. He was a fairly large of Pokemon, and P&M were ... tiny, compared to his big size. The two looked at each other, touched their tails together, and sent little shocks to Notus. Of course, he wouldn't get hurt by it, being a ground type too!

Minun and his sister seemed to get pushed out of the hut by the other Pokemon, and they huffed, crawling on all fours, getting out of there. They halted, wanting to do something fun. But they both had different ideas! "I want to go outside and find those mean ol' Beedrill!" Said Minun. But Plusle thought that was a bad idea. "How about we just try to make friends with that cute little Pichu, she seemed nice enough." And it turned from an argument into a full-on attack! "I want to fight Beedrill!" "Well I want to make friends!" And, suddenly, from Minun's side, he used Thunderbolt on her!

But this only made Plusle angrier. "Plu..." She growled, using Charge. Minun stood back, he couldn't be bested by his sister. Or so he thought. "Plusle!" She yelled summoning a Thunder attack. The blue, male Pokemon looked up at her, having been pushed into the ground and into a nearby Nanab bush. This seemed like a risky battle, and any Pokemon who was willing to stop it had better prepare for a series of thunderbolts coming their way!

User Image

Beloved Gaian

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
dark day6

User Image
Hiroto

# @ & * ¥☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤

my x eyes x arex wide x open_______________
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
__________g a z i n g x t h r o u g hx a; P O R C E L A I Nx M A S K_____
t h a t ' sx s l o w l y x b r e a k i n gx t ox p i e c e s
xxxxxxxxxxxi
xxxxxxxxxxxixxxxxxxxxxxi
xxxxxxHiroto `
xxxxxxxxxxxixxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxi` i x c a nx f e e l xm yx h e a r txs h a t t e r i n gxxxxi
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

He huffed and heard a small noise coming from below. Hiroto looked at his foot that the noise was coming from and leaned down and grabbed the tiny spider looking Pokemon. "Why are you on my foot? It's annoying feeling your electricity!" He was ready to burst this Joltik into flames and teach it a lesson. If he didn't like the reason, it will be done for.

ooc: User Image

--

Big Noob

10,000 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
Joltick

Joltick on the Emboar's palm was terrified by him yet she managed to mumbled "Well...I just wanted you and I...To get to know each other....You seemed like a cool person to be with." Jolt had always been picked on my bigger pokemons, she really felt like making friend with such a big and powerful pokemon would change her life. She gave a cute smile to Emboar. Not really knowing what else to say.

The hidden one

iiHoly

Friendly Shapeshifter

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Still curious of Ama, Cojiro silently followed her, floating from tree to tree. Eventually, he made it to where she had stopped. There was an unfinished house and a few baskets of berries scattered around. Another odd sight was a fire pit that didn't seem like it wanted to be lit. Taking a good look at it, there was fuel, but there was no kindling. Smiling widely, Cojiro rushed to the ground and started picking up ans many sticks as he could carry. Once he had enough, he flew into the open and glided down in front of Ama. With a big smile, Cojiro dropped all the sticks into the fire pit, gave Ama his "V" sign, and unleashed a small flamethrower onto the fire pit.
"Tada!" Cojiro cheered. "My name's Cojiro! I never got your name!"

Momma K heard the two twins fighting and immediately sprung into action. The surrounding area of pokemon might as well have just heard a few thumping sounds on the earth, because Momma K dashed over to the twins so fast even an Arcanine would have trouble keeping up.
Momma K reached down and picked up the twins by their ears and held them both in front of her.
"Just what do you think you two are doing?!" She asked angrily.

Big Noob

10,000 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500
Shaymin

Shaymin was enjoying her little morning walk, looking over the village were she was born and had spent her whole life. Suddenly she saw a Minun fighting a Plusle, hurrying toward the Minun she grabbed him and pulled him out of the battlefield and protectively stood in front of him. "Why are you fighting ? This does not seem like training ! Please stop ! Can't we just all get along ? I am not askng you to be friends but why are you attacking him ?" Shaymin asked, getting ready to attack or protect the Minun judging on what would happen after. Normally Pusle got along fine with Minun, she wondered what could have been the cause of this sudden battle.

User Image

love lettters

Friendly Shapeshifter

((You're just not very lucky, are you? ^^;; |))

Big Noob

10,000 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500
Dakota - sonicman
((You're just not very lucky, are you? ^^;; |))

((Ya...Sorry ^^" Takes me a long time to make my posts))

Beloved Gaian

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
dark day6

User Image
Hiroto

my x eyes x arex wide x open_______________
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
__________g a z i n g x t h r o u g hx a; P O R C E L A I Nx M A S K_____
t h a t ' sx s l o w l y x b r e a k i n gx t ox p i e c e s
xxxxxxxxxxxi
xxxxxxxxxxxixxxxxxxxxxxi
xxxxxxHiroto `
xxxxxxxxxxxixxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxi` i x c a nx f e e l xm yx h e a r txs h a t t e r i n gxxxxi

Hiroto grumbled and placed the Joltik on his shoulder and ignored the Blaziken for a while. He turned his head towards the shoulder Joltik was placed on. "Nice save." He muttered to the tiny Pokemon. "I'm Hiroto. Easily annoyed and angered. Tough and hard-working."
                                                                  He said as he heard sudden noises of electricity coming from behind, something told him to keep moving so he did exactly that.

ooc: User Image

--
User Image

Ama was suddenly surprised by the pokemon once more. She lifted a green hand to cover her mouth and give a light chuckle. She placed her almost finished basket down as she looked to him with her ruby eyes again. "My name is Ama..." she said as she rested her hands on her lap. She was more comfortable speaking with smaller pokemon or ones that where more joyful it helped her work out of anxiety and back to socializing with other pokemon. She now looked to the fire pit and smiled it was indeed nice to have some help. She picked up two sticks as she placed a few berries on them. She placed one down for him as she held hers over the fire. "I have seen humans do this before.... for some berries it works but others not so much" she said softly as she blew on the berries from the stick then set it down to rest an cool on a leaf.

User Image

Dangerous Sweetheart

User Image

Plusle and Minun!

The ground began shaking as Minun almost sent out a Tackle attack to his sister. The twins looked up in sync and cried out as their ears were tugged. Plusle stayed silent as Momma looked at them, but Minun spoke up. "She wanted to make friends with that Pichu over there, but I wanted to go outside the village and teach those mean ol' Beedrill a lesson!" Plusle looked down at the ground, getting dizzy. She looked back up at Momma and pumped her tiny fist into the air. "I think we just wanted to help her in general!"

With a lot of wiggling and squirming from Momma's grasp, the duo got away, and managed to follow Cojiro to the Gardevoir's house. They hid behind another berry bush, probably another Pecha berry one, and looked at the two Pokemon. Hopefully they wouldn't notice them!

User Image

Friendly Shapeshifter

Cojiro internally cringed at the word "human" but didn't want to make it a big issue.
"Really?" Cojiro asked curiously. He picked up a stick and poked and oran berry, lifting it up and over the fire. He let it cook for a little before pulling it out and taking a curious bite out of it. Cojiro's face brightened up as he really enjoyed this new flavor. Circling happily in the air, Cojiro gobbled up the rest of the berry and let loose another "V".
Cojiro happily floated down to the ground and looked into Ama's deep ruby eyes. "Miss, Ama? Has anyone told you that you're super-pretty?" he asked.

Big Noob

10,000 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500
((Should i wait for Blaziken to post ?))

iiHoly
((So sorry i will get another post for blaziken in a moment))
User Image

Ama watched him float about and land. She blinked with a blank look as her face turned a very deep shade of red. All she could do to reply was shake her head no in response to his question. She picked up a berry and fiddled with it in her hands as she just stared at her hands now. She didn't know what to say. "Thank you" she said softer then before as she set her grass basket next to the others near her since it was finally finished. Gardevoir then paused to think on how she would finish her home, it was only halfway done but it shouldn't be a problem since she was part physic.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces